War2.ru Slogan
News: Don't forget to join Channel: Trivia for trivia!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

A new Indie RTS in the style of Warcraft 2 57  2

Critter Posts: 1 Karma: +0/-0 *

IBarcia

• Critter
    • View Profile
A new Indie RTS in the style of Warcraft 2
« on: May 03, 2018, 05:51:32 PM »
Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum. First of all, I am not sure if this message will be considered off topic , if it is so, please accept my apologies and I won't contact again regarding this issue. I wouldn't like to disturb anyone.

I am writing in this forum because I am searching people to test an indie RTS that I am developing together with another colleague. The game is in alpha state and there is a playable demo ready after 1 year of work. As the main inspiration for the game was Warcraft 2 (and I am a Warcraft 2 fan myself) I thought this could be a good place to find old school RTS lovers that would like to try our game and give us precious feedback. We are searching for few people that are interesting in spending some time with our game and dwell a little bit into as an opposition to a casual feedback from tens and tens of users that hardly try the game. As good feedback is not easy to find, we thought an experienced community interested in this genre could be a good place to find them.

Any members that are interested please contact me answering this thread.

Thank you very much. As I said at the start of this message, I apologize if this is off topic here and I will stop as soon as you consider this is not the place to search for specific users.

Best Regards

Administrator Ogre Mage Posts: 1792 Karma: +96/-109 *****

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: A new Indie RTS in the style of Warcraft 2
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 04:22:33 PM »
hi! no problem at all, you're more than welcome to post here, & if you don't get many replies in this section i can always move the thread to either server or general discussion to get more views.

sounds cool, can you give any more info about the game or is it still private at this stage? what will the procedure be like for testing?
Axe Thrower Posts: 393 Karma: +22/-1 ****

Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: A new Indie RTS in the style of Warcraft 2
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 08:49:50 AM »
Possibly post some links for us to start?

I'm willing to beta test :-D