stalin
braviet
player
paperboy
thumb$
khb
yah`mon
jesk

Author Topic: best warcraft 2 player of all time  (Read 41329 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: best warcraft 2 player of all time
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2018, 12:54:21 AM »
Only two players should be on this list. Nerzyman and I. How do Viruz and u8 have more votes than Nerz and KHB? LOL

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2018, 11:20:27 PM »
Look at all these legends online

(yo0 is Kanuks )

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2018, 10:44:53 AM »
Some of these "legends" and their unfriendly, unwelcoming, juvenile "I'm so good and everyone else is trash!" attitudes are most responsible for W2 having such piddly nightly traffic.

Ie. Shotgun and KHB's sad douchebaggery caused by their insecure overinflated egos that emit leakage of stenchy gas every time the taut skin of the fragile bag is prodded.

It is not in their best interests to keep putting air into bags on the verge of bursting.

The best remedy to ease their tension and help them back into a more stable state for their own safety is to erect a giant mirror (since nothing else giant is ever going to do so in their vicinity) in front of them so they get a glimpse of their lame real life character that derives its only validation in life from a 20 year old nearly-dead video game.

Teams TD Viruz/Shotgun/KHB/BabyShark v yo0/braviet/Talrand/Tyrus and nonstop crybaby whining from Shotgun and KHB because the concept that they just might lose a game is unbearable to their super fragile ego.

I've partnered and fought pro players who can and have beat Shotgun many times and rarely run into this level of pussy crybabiness over having a lesser player in the game. There are a number of high skilled players that aren't anal and are secure enough and adult enough to not lose their mind if they carry a newb and lose for it. They give themselves a challenge, and the newb learns along the way.

The game where I was on the other team lasted a good while and was as good and fun a game as any among only top players. If it really was 4v3, it should have been a much easier win for you but it was actually a very close game.

The reasons I'm challenging this kind of sad behavior are

1. the server can't flourish in a toilet and needs more players, not a routine ejection following attempted humiliation of people who are trying to learn
2 if people are going to be community leaders and hailed as some kind of greats, they should act like it and set a better example
3 if it goes unchallenged it's gonna continue
4 because it's not a fun and healthy place to be to be so filled with anger and rage that you lash out at people all the time for no reason...whatever is leading these people to be so hostile and angry needs remedy in their life and it won't be dealt with if they are able to bandaid their internal pain with rude treatment of other people that gives them a temporary rush and release but doesn't address the real wounds inside

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2018, 11:16:37 AM »
Also props to Viruz and yo0 who challenged KHB's and Shotgun's anal behavior

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2018, 12:18:27 PM »
I actually do find it funny seeing people get mad when they losing and start blaming people they perceive as newbs. Om’s and shotgun’s rage is hilarious because I can imagine them getting red faced and banging their keyboard. LOL
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2018, 12:26:48 PM »
Shotgun is funny because he has war2 down to a science and thinks everyone that doesn’t think as deeply as he does about it is a huge newb.
Which is everyone except shotgun lol.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2018, 12:50:55 PM »

The world didn't change from this, "the way things are", by people doing nothing and just accepting that crap as okay.

People fought to make things right, and won.

A baby in a diaper is pretty cute. A grown man, not so much.

What's understandable from an unsupervised 12 year old with uninvolved parents is not so cool from adults in their 30's.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2018, 01:57:36 PM »
Lotta top tier players do have to win every time. Just the way it is.
war2 > war3

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2018, 05:29:45 AM »
It's not so much losing that angers us, it's people like babyshark who just randomly give up in a game and start typing sentences why they lost when they aren't even dead. Then insist they be allowed to play with 7 players who can compete in a 4on4. It's like Roger federer having a hitting partner whos in a wheel chair. Its charitable of us to let you play in those games, but at some stage you need to know your role and let us play fun matches without a huge handicap / downy ally.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2018, 08:49:16 AM »
When I saw you responded, I thought you were gonna say something mean. But this is Shotgun being nice, so let's work with it lol.

1. When I was on the other team, it still took your team like 20 minutes after a really close game to kill my team. If it were really 3v4 as you claim, it should not have been a close or long game when you have Viruz/Shotgun/KHB/Talrand on same team vs only 3 players or 3 of the "world's best" plus Talrand. That game I helped kill Viruz at 6.

2. Other players I can beat in 1s have played with your group and not been treated the same as me. There is obviously prejudice before getting out of the gate against my perceived skill level.

3. When "good" players make game-losing mistakes or perform suboptimally, no one starts yelling at them how retarded they are and a lot of other dehumanizing disrespectful stuff and "throw them out of the game". I play worse when getting yelled at while my hall is building and non stop after that til the yeller leaves out of fear/frustration.

4. I asked permission from host when joining "Is this a pros only game" and the host welcomed me.

5. I understand the desire for good, balanced games. I don't always wanna play with people worse than me (believe it or not, they do exist) that would lose to me in 1s 100% of the time, especially in 2s vs players who'd beat me in 1s more than 50% of the time, but when I DO play with a handicap player on my team, I encourage them, give them advice, and don't start shouting at them what a retard they are all game and leave partway through before the fight's barely started because I think we might lose.

6. I never play 4 the way I did trying to follow KHB's instructions to "peon rush 5 so i can tower him". Peon rush in my mind means send peons and attack his peons. I did that, and repeatedly drew his peons out of his base, but he was able to put up like 4 towers anyways. I follow the instructions of superior players trusting that what they're saying is going to be better than what I woulda done on my own, but I don't think that was the case here. If he meant build towers, he should have said towers. I don't read minds. He still left before the game barely started and for him and you to rage at me cuz I followed instructions isn't really fair. Even viruz said it wasnt my fault we lost.

7. If you want high skill level in games, then work like many have, to boost the skill level of moderate players. Many really good players have 1s me and give advice, or watch games and give advice. Vizzer, XBremer1, even Lance, and a number of other pros have all put in time to teach and coach me. Even Swift and OM who are usually mean people have worked to make me better. OM in spite of being a ragey dbag took time to teach me a lot like tower bug and pulling peons to chop and UC and and I've improved drastically since that time. Swift worked on teaching me scout farming and walling off paths and some other stuff that still needs work, like positioning units and advanced UC that I havent got down yet. I should watch the training video again probably.

Anyways, there are ways to think farther than the current game you're in and your personal need to win every game, like investing into the futute of the game and community.

One of the best ways to learn is playing with the best players and learning from the games, but unfortunately very often the skilled players come with really bad and rude attitudes, which is unfortunate for everyone.

You love this game. Obviously. It's in your own best interests to do some care and maintenance to it like many others do instead of only being concerned with instant gratificstion of winning the current game and your personal image all the time.

The pro host and most of the others in the game were more than happy to be decent human beings and not only let me play but also be nice. It was only you and KHB who were freaking out game after game until the host relented.

If you want to do a few 1s and give me some pointers, I'm down.

If not, I'll just avoid being on your team or KHB's ever again.

You seem to be forgetting the 2v2 where you nearly died and I won it for us...

Btw I didn't give up in the game...KHB did. Is that why you thought I gave up, cuz I typed? No way. I was raring to go. I'm no quitter. I go til last drop of peon blood or last hope, even with one 1 hp uit left I still scout with it for the team.

I'm a really fast typer...not quite 220 wpm but this whole thing was typed in like seconds. I can type really fast while stuff is building. It absolutely does not mean I quit.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 09:06:06 AM by BabyShark »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2018, 10:30:47 AM »
PS. You did nothing to prevent yourself from being born disabled. Accidents, illness, and faulty genes happen and people who are living with additonal struggles need understanding, patience, and compassion.

If it had been you born handicapped, how would you want people to treat you?

Or if one day you have a child with severe health problems?

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2018, 09:24:26 PM »
What size clippers did they use for your short back and sides

Offline Ekulfx

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2018, 12:14:19 AM »
wtf u guys do to babycakes?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2018, 12:16:33 AM »
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2018, 12:18:27 AM »
Looks like shotgun isthe best of all time according to this poll.
war2 > war3