stalin
braviet
player
paperboy
thumb$
khb
yah`mon
jesk

Author Topic: best warcraft 2 player of all time  (Read 41330 times)

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
Re: best warcraft 2 player of all time
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2018, 03:28:09 AM »
"shit i even played kalibossgoddamn i need some cocain it unreal how good they are"

holy shiet ive read it so fast i had to re-read to get this LOL
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline Meck

• Grunt
    • View Profile
best warcraft 2 player of all time
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2018, 10:16:40 PM »
Lol I find it amusing when most players weren’t around for every era and the vote becomes more a popularity contest, but ill try to add some perspective! Truth is many players have held the mantle of best player for short or long periods. As with anything a huge variable was how much time you’re willing to invest and your motivation.

Top player for Era - Combination of 1on1 and team play for a prolonged period.

Dethwlkr
Azteca
khb
Scrubbo
Incin
Ash
*kyle
*Valkrie
Shotgun
Pimster
Axo
Kith
Kanuks
Viruz
Braviet

Great potential- Great players but they had a few weak points in their game they never bothered to address or became overly reliant on certain strats, which made them a little predictable. Others  didn’t necessarily have glaring defficiencies, but they didn’t play long enough to truly let their potential flourish.

*Lone -
Teaboy
yah`mon
Tyrus
*Hornet
Tabac
Knitterhemd
sun`am
szwagier
Jesk
Buzzbomb
KGBagent97
Prophecy

Dynamic Players - Players I found who are great at improvising or coming up with creative and inventive ways to approach a problem. They would easily crack the top player list if they played as much, but regardless would do well in any era

Jitter
Jayhawkerz
Steve
Player
Ywfn
00Tony
Nail
ws-
Meat

Top Human Players

Kith
Darksol
AcidGangsta
Dugz
Lothar_zone
Shotgun
Kyle
Falk

Best Fags, i mean Gayers

Nalzyman - Never seen anyone surpass his elaborate gays to this day, high risk but high reward.  Shotty Tried to dual on him twice and he only got 1 bag of gold for both games combined lol
Dugz- Knows every chop and hidden rax spot and can seamlessly transition if something goes wrong.
Kyle - he knows he can play catch up if his gay utterly fails which gives him a little more freedom to try things
Braviet - King of suicide strats!

Top  FFA Players

Sc~terror
Kyle

Favorite personal Hypothetical match up 4on4 - My best allies vs the most Solid team I can think of , would be a great series and shotty would still find a way to blame his allies LOL

Paper
Jitter or 00Tony
NeRzyMaN
Scrubbo

Vs

00Steve
Swift
Player
Shotgun

Top Shit Talkers-

Van
KHB
Shotgun
Azteca

NeRzy tried out a program on Kali for a week that when a peon clicks on a building it makes it explode, wasn’t really “hiding” anything, just tried it out along with the name color change program. Was clean on bnet, KHB is just jealous Nerzy has always been considered top dog over him even allying total newbs Like Skaven_wh. Khb would dodge certain people and only ally certain players that could carry him. Also , why do you feel the need to make up lies about players dying? I hadn’t seen you in a decade 1st thing u say to me is “Log off the DI tags, your diluting the (DI) brand lol, like anyone knows who the fuck ur clan is anymore Uncle Rico. Shotty talks shit in a funny way, while you are just a hateful black hole of negativity for some reason. Blid is the war2 Therapist and he’s here if you feel the need to reach out and touch somebody.  Don’t stress it Baby, he’s just mad his glory days are behind him now that he’s dead weight

Good post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2018, 02:05:14 PM »
the game is growing all the time, players are getting better, you can not compare the players from 2000 and from 2010, if any of you  played in SC:BW knew that in Match up  PVZ  protoss never played FE, then they start doing fast expand(12 probes 1 forge 2 cannons) in 2018 now they are doing 1 cannon 1 getway and rush zerg with fe

I watched few replays "top players" and they made MANY mistakes, now players tier3 are not doing basic mistakes, they were good few years ago, ofc they could be now also but we will never know this

For example braviet, he is playing all the time,and he still dont know how to make hall for best mining gold from mine

this questionnaire is bad

P.S. alf is nup
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2018, 09:08:36 AM »
WTH? Why isn't my name on this list?

How are all devoted fans going to vote for me now?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline cracky.

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2018, 11:37:02 AM »
Some really terrible players on that list

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2018, 01:57:22 PM »
the game is growing all the time, players are getting better, you can not compare the players from 2000 and from 2010, if any of you  played in SC:BW knew that in Match up  PVZ  protoss never played FE, then they start doing fast expand(12 probes 1 forge 2 cannons) in 2018 now they are doing 1 cannon 1 getway and rush zerg with fe

I watched few replays "top players" and they made MANY mistakes, now players tier3 are not doing basic mistakes, they were good few years ago, ofc they could be now also but we will never know this

For example braviet, he is playing all the time,and he still dont know how to make hall for best mining gold from mine

P.S. alf is nup

Players may be getting better relative to how good they were, but you're right, you cannot compare to the past. The players and games in war2 from 98-2003 were far superior to the games of today.

I compare my experience in playing in those eras with watching numerous replays from your tournaments in the last year, and playing in the last month.

No one is doing anything new or special that wasn't done before. I've been trying very hard to find any improvements in tactics from anyone's game, but I haven't seen any.

Until I do I will keep my opinion as is.

The popular strategy among many of you, this 14-16 peon hold... that gets lust with 6 or 7 ogres. You know what we called this shit 15 years ago? Archy lust. Cuz Arch would get rekt right after his 6 ogre lust attack failed.

The starcraft strategy you're talking about.. tactics come and go, that's all the meta game. Once zerg starts modifying their opening, that opening won't be as good, it adds nothing to your point because it proves nothing.

The War2 metagame in 1s and team games has always been changing, and back and forth to old ones. That's just a reflection of the players creativity, or lack thereof.

And when referencing the current crop of players that I've played with, except for maybe braviet and paperboy, lack there of.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2018, 03:51:28 PM »
The popular strategy doesnt go hold with so few peons... it's more like 17-21

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2018, 04:03:45 PM »
http://occult.war2.ru/replays/toc.php

one of these replays i remember where player at 5 didnt make wall and farm next to mine for better mining, so his peons sometimes had 5 square to hall with gold. "champions  2003", its a HUGE mistake
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 04:06:33 PM by Szwagier »

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2018, 04:39:14 PM »
If that's what you think a huge mistake is, then my entire previous statement is validated by you.

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2018, 04:40:11 PM »
The popular strategy doesnt go hold with so few peons... it's more like 17-21

Well, I don't know what 'popular strategy' is, or who you're referring to. My reference is to actual games played by 'top current players' going hold at 13, 14, 15 peons game after game.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2018, 05:39:32 PM »

P.S. alf is nup

Really even though it was called "Tournament of Champions" I think it was just any average player they could round up. Yeah there were some good players in that but just as many ok. I tried to do a ToC that was actually made of up of champions as a invitational but it failed to draw a crowd. Could have been awesome.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2018, 01:01:51 AM »
If that's what you think a huge mistake is, then my entire previous statement is validated by you.

so, what in your opinion is huge mistake? forgot lust? upg lust?

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2018, 05:01:15 AM »
I see this a lot from bad players, using lumber mill peons to rep an altar or mound for example, I would call that a major issue that has impact that weak players do.

Offline totoui

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2018, 07:51:18 AM »
How you do keep record to peon who build lumber mill? I loose knowing which peon has build lumber mill therefore maybe sometimes I use lumber mill peons for rep alter. Why using alter repair from lumber mill builder peon is bad?

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2018, 11:11:47 AM »
I see this a lot from bad players, using lumber mill peons to rep an altar or mound for example, I would call that a major issue that has impact that weak players do.

ofc but if player see that his peons just start cut tree (i would say first 5 hits) its not mistake, but if he move peon with "49" hits ofc its mistake