War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Lat Trick Bot 2332  92

Grunt Posts: 50 Karma: +0/-0 ***

AHB

• Grunt
    • View Profile

AHB

Re: Lat Trick Bot
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2018, 08:31:15 AM »
Well luckily it sounds like @Lambchops has everything figured out so I will stop contributing and we can all let him show us how its done!
Administrator Ogre Posts: 1076 Karma: +104/-9 *****

iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre
    • View Profile

iL

« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2018, 09:34:19 AM »
Well luckily it sounds like @Lambchops has everything figured out so I will stop contributing and we can all let him show us how its done!
Well, python script is better for research purposes (quick development) to test how to make it work.
C++ code is better for production. That will be a small birany code with minimal required to work properly. Also that C++ code will be included into final application. But we need experiments before release production.

So, both ways are useful.
But no one is functional right now for me.
Ogre Posts: 1022 Karma: +64/-0 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2018, 01:12:41 AM »

LOL don't let my stop you, son. Only trying to help. I'm a bit occupied right now with another project (that I am being paid for ;) ) but I've been meaning to fix this issue for a while now so maybe I'll do that next.