War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

$50 KOTH 2 Map PBall Tournament Saturday, June 2nd, at 7 PM Eastern/6 PM Central 222  2

Ogre Posts: 1112 Karma: +30/-6 *******

xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
$50 KOTH 2 Map PBall Tournament Saturday, June 2nd, at 7 PM Eastern/6 PM Central
« on: May 08, 2018, 03:54:26 PM »
There will be a $50 King of the Hill 2 map tournament on Saturday, June 2nd, at 7 PM Eastern/6 PM Central USA TIME.

Here's how it will works:
The first round of the tournament will be best of 3. The first match will be 2 Mage 1 Spell PBall. The 2nd match will be the 2v2v2v2 PBall! map(It's a 1s tournament though but the map is good for 1s too). The 3rd match will be 2 Mage 1 spell. The finals will be best of 5 and will be 2 Mage 1 Spell 1st then 2v2v2v2 PBall! 2nd and so on. If the players make it to the finals and go 2-2 the deciding map will be 2 Mage 1 Spell PBall.

1st will pay $35. 2nd. $10, and this tournament will pay 3rd as well my first in a while to do so. 3rd will pay $5. The donators to this tournament are ManoWar! who is donating $25, this is his first tournament he's donated to, so thanks to him. Also Proof-Dealer who has donated to 3 PBall build tournaments this will be his first donation to a normal PBall tournament.

I hope you can all make it as it will be a great fun tournament. I'm hoping to get a lot of skilled PBallers on like there was for the last 5 map King of the Hill tournament. Good players or average players if you can make it please do.

Thanks

xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Re: $50 KOTR 2 Map PBall Tournament Saturday, June 2nd, at 7 PM Eastern/6 PM Central
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 05:54:56 PM »
More information about this tournament and a 2s tournament coming sometime, will be posted here, so keep reading the forum! =D

xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Re: $50 KOTH 2 Map PBall Tournament Saturday, June 2nd, at 7 PM Eastern/6 PM Central
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 08:32:58 AM »
The KOTH tournament will be a $50 2v2 tournament instead. It'll be on the map 2v2v2v2 PBall and will be Saturday, June 9th at 7 PM Central/ 8 Eastern. I have to go out of town the weekend of the 2nd and a 2v2 tournament should be more fun anyway. :)

Really hoping to get at least 12 in this 2's tourny(the other 2v2 tournaments have only gotten 8 ). I'm going to try to even the teams out as much as possible so it'll be more fun and all. If you're looking for a partner let me know.