Author Topic: $50 KOTH 2 Map PBall Tournament Saturday, June 2nd, at 7 PM Eastern/6 PM Central  (Read 1663 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
There will be a $50 King of the Hill 2 map tournament on Saturday, June 2nd, at 7 PM Eastern/6 PM Central USA TIME.

Here's how it will works:
The first round of the tournament will be best of 3. The first match will be 2 Mage 1 Spell PBall. The 2nd match will be the 2v2v2v2 PBall! map(It's a 1s tournament though but the map is good for 1s too). The 3rd match will be 2 Mage 1 spell. The finals will be best of 5 and will be 2 Mage 1 Spell 1st then 2v2v2v2 PBall! 2nd and so on. If the players make it to the finals and go 2-2 the deciding map will be 2 Mage 1 Spell PBall.

1st will pay $35. 2nd. $10, and this tournament will pay 3rd as well my first in a while to do so. 3rd will pay $5. The donators to this tournament are ManoWar! who is donating $25, this is his first tournament he's donated to, so thanks to him. Also Proof-Dealer who has donated to 3 PBall build tournaments this will be his first donation to a normal PBall tournament.

I hope you can all make it as it will be a great fun tournament. I'm hoping to get a lot of skilled PBallers on like there was for the last 5 map King of the Hill tournament. Good players or average players if you can make it please do.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:11:19 AM by mousEtopher »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
More information about this tournament and a 2s tournament coming sometime, will be posted here, so keep reading the forum! =D

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
The KOTH tournament will be a $50 2v2 tournament instead. It'll be on the map 2v2v2v2 PBall and will be Saturday, June 9th at 7 PM Central/ 8 Eastern. I have to go out of town the weekend of the 2nd and a 2v2 tournament should be more fun anyway. :)

Really hoping to get at least 12 in this 2's tourny(the other 2v2 tournaments have only gotten 8 ). I'm going to try to even the teams out as much as possible so it'll be more fun and all. If you're looking for a partner let me know.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 11:39:34 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »