Author Topic: Something from Nothing  (Read 2568 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Something from Nothing
« on: May 11, 2018, 03:33:29 PM »
@Igognito

I decided to pursue your comments about all religion being nonsense or bad over here. I should get your actual quote up here so I'm not misquoting or anything. Sec.
Now, as it is clear for me that Religion it self is inferior and that we should abolish it...

So, Igog, in the absence of an intelligent mind creating this universe and everything in it with all its beauty, order, and design, how do you logically explain the existence of the universe?

How can something come from nothing? How can something be caused without a cause?

The universe, or nature, includes EVERYTHING that is, atoms to galaxies, bacteria to blue whales, humanity, time, space, matter, laws of motion, laws of physics, laws of science, every ordered thing, everything that exists.

It is outside of logic to say that everything in existence was made by something within existence, like energy or forces or Brownian motion or radiation of electricity, all of which are created things within creation.

The only logical conclusion to the existence of everything is that this everything was created by something or caused by something outside of the everything, or something outside of nature, or something supernatural.

The amount of information, the degree of design in even the tiniest living things, also logically shows that this intricate design and vast amounts of ordered information was produced by an intelligent mind.

All meaningful information and order and design have always been produced by an intelligent mind. Nothing with complex design and meaningful information was ever observed in the history of the world to be produced randomly or without an intelligent mind.

This is evidence that an intelligent mind (far superior to the most intelligent human minds) is behind everything in creation.

It is illogical to say that something came from nothing, or that the impossible event of something coming from nothing could be uncaused by anything, or to say that the highly ordered, complex design we can observe all around us in the universe on both a large scale with planetary motion and galaxies and stars and on a microscopic scale with bacteria all the way down to atoms and even smaller particles that are being discovered after each new "tiniest" one. When I was in school, the smallest unit they told us had been found was called a quark. Apparently there are supposedly many things smaller that have been found of which I know nothing. And then on the scale of our size, humans, animals, plants, with their designs so complex that humans barely scrape the surface, the handiwork of a brilliant engineer without equal is plain and clear to anyone who is not hardened against it, willfully blinding themselves to the truth.

When neuroscientists talk about the human brain, they all admit how little is known about how the human brain works.

This reminds me when I asked my older brother, who's a super smart engineer, "What's the smallest particle known to man?"

He said immediately, "Your brain."

;)

What are big brothers for lol.

Besides something from nothing, which is already an insurmountable problem for atheists, there is another grave problem with the godless position.

Without an authority, without a lawgiver, there is, nor CAN there be, any true morality of any kind. There is no such thing as right and wrong, nor CAN there be, as without a lawgiver, there is no grounds for it. If humans are a random accident (which is impossible and absurd to believe considering the jaw-dropping head-to-toe), there is absolutely no way for anything to be wrong or right.

So even your assertions that there is such a thing as better and worse religions from the standpoint of an atheist, kills your atheist worldview. You are slamming your own worldview by bringing forward the notion that there is such a thing as better or worse, as good or bad, since your worldview cannot account for such fanciful nonsensical concepts.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 03:42:25 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Muz

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Something from Nothing
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 04:35:07 PM »
Umm, who here believes in God?

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 04:52:04 PM »
Umm, who here believes in God?

Who doesn't?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 05:52:42 PM »
>How can something come from nothing?

shouldn't you be answering that question? you say god has no creator?

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 06:33:41 AM »
Lol @BabyShark, You literally didn't read what I said though: Now, as it is clear for me that Religion it self is inferior and that we should abolish it...

I spoke about Religion, not about Creation or about the existence of a Creator or not!

I literally speak about religion: The system to believe, not the belief its self.

For some people belief to a Creator is a necessity (arguably there are people who do not require it).
Weather to answer the fearful question of what happens after death, or to logically place themselves in the Universe.

I never said that a Creator does not exist, I just said that building a religion around a Creator is the inferior way to approach it and only brings hate and destruction to the Human Kind...

Personal opinion: Human Morals should be left in Philosophy, not Religion; Creation and the Creator should be left to Science, not Religion; Laws and Politics should be left to lawyers and politicians, not Religion....

Do we need Religion??? No! Some people can believe that there is something more, but speculating about it makes no sense whatsoever.

There is something though that I like in religions (in ALL religions) the keep nice traditions and nice social events alive. And that part the should keep doing it. Religion should be a social thing and not be involved with other topics... In practice be Tradition and not Religion.

ps: I deeply respect the beliefs of others and the way they honor them. But I strongly oppose the institutes that take advantage and control people just because of their beliefs (religions...).

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 10:46:02 AM »
>How can something come from nothing? How can something be caused without a cause?

physicists have observed particles appearing and disappearing in a vacuum.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 11:46:22 AM »
>How can something come from nothing? How can something be caused without a cause?

physicists have observed particles appearing and disappearing in a vacuum.

They disappeared into something: a vaccum. To where? No one knows...assuming the physicists can demonstrate to us particles going into a "vaccum"

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 12:13:25 PM »
they're not going "into a vacuum".. it's just that they observe even in a vacuum that particles will appear and disappear seemingly from nothing. in a sense it's impossible to create absolutely nothing because even in 'nothing' you find something.