Author Topic: izrael=terrorist  (Read 23433 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: izrael=terrorist
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2018, 12:21:40 PM »
If you get a chance both of you should smurf IamPoiuyt(he lives in Tel'aviv) and ask him "what do you think about the gazans dying on the border?"

I just did it to him this morning, very funny response I got.
war2 > war3

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2018, 12:38:05 PM »
only huge bitches live in tel'aviv

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2018, 01:08:29 PM »
only huge bitches live in tel'aviv

Do you play war2? Poi is a stereotypical Zionist and a regular player. Just see what he says about the whole Israeli Palestinian conflict.   
war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2018, 05:59:44 PM »
lol some Canadian doctor who was shot by the IDF when he was treating Gazans is talking about his experience on reddit and bitch slapping israel apologists

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2018, 10:50:28 AM »
Bolivia's representative at the UN wore a keffiyeh and read the names of Palestinians who were murdered by Israeli forces in Gaza in front of the other countries’ representatives. He asked forgiveness from the Palestinian people because the "Security Council failed you.”

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2018, 10:55:59 AM »
Marx you say your smart right?

If you had control how would you realistically solve this issue?
war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2018, 10:59:40 AM »
i guess you have brain worms because you ask the same questions that have been answered over again

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2018, 11:00:16 AM »
You never answered. Show me a quote.
war2 > war3

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2018, 07:39:52 PM »
wow egypt is kinda cool

well there is gonna be wars,especially when they start messing with the temple mount..may the real god show themselves all i can say..kinda glad i fell out of religions tbh

maybe not drinking...abraham religions can they ever get along destroy each other, u came from egypt after all..thats why back to egypt god is kinda fucked up with his strict ways yall cant follow..not even a holy city go get fucked bad is pissed..egypt is the holiest place of all earth gg no re
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 10:08:44 PM by easycompany »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2018, 09:24:26 PM »
tora you are fucking dumb as shit
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2018, 10:06:46 PM »

Go crawl under your covers and cry about how sad your life is.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 04:12:46 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2018, 03:30:20 AM »

I'm surprised at the sort of condescending commentary and self-percieved worth of a person who wasn't able to cope with the body they were born into (it's called detachment from reality...a severe mental disorder).

You are a disgusting reprobate, and your choice of username only emphasizes the abominable lifestyle you lead.

Nothing about an individual who refuses reality, and seeks to alter it, in a state of falsehood, and deception is praise worthy or respectable. Much less your corrupted manner of communicating with others, exposes the fragility of your self-percieved existence.

Your life is based on disorder, which has manifested into a tangible lie and deception.

A hollow and vacuous being, whose only concern is the vain external appearance that rationalizes and justifies a corrupted and mutilated perception.

The worst part is, is that instead of dealing with the mental disorder you have, and actually tackling whatever trauma has led you to undertake that downhill path (as I am informed you are a trangendered individual), you reinforced it outwardly, and expect society to embrace and respect your self-deception. And this is something you do knowingly. In order to mask the truth that lies behind the disfigurment.

People generally hate liars and "fake people", "snakes" and the like, and your kind are at the apex of that pyramid.

So for you to call someone else "dumb as shit" is the most baffling sort of irony.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2018, 03:41:11 AM »

You remind me of

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2018, 10:36:45 AM »

Go crawl under your covers and cry about how sad your life is.

I'd rather tell you to kill yourself you fucking idiot

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2018, 10:37:06 AM »

I'm surprised at the sort of condescending commentary and self-percieved worth of a person who wasn't able to cope with the body they were born into (it's called detachment from reality...a severe mental disorder).

You are a disgusting reprobate, and your choice of username only emphasizes the abominable lifestyle you lead.

Nothing about an individual who refuses reality, and seeks to alter it, in a state of falsehood, and deception is praise worthy or respectable. Much less your corrupted manner of communicating with others, exposes the fragility of your self-percieved existence.

Your life is based on disorder, which has manifested into a tangible lie and deception.

A hollow and vacuous being, whose only concern is the vain external appearance that rationalizes and justifies a corrupted and mutilated perception.

The worst part is, is that instead of dealing with the mental disorder you have, and actually tackling whatever trauma has led you to undertake that downhill path (as I am informed you are a trangendered individual), you reinforced it outwardly, and expect society to embrace and respect your self-deception. And this is something you do knowingly. In order to mask the truth that lies behind the disfigurment.

People generally hate liars and "fake people", "snakes" and the like, and your kind are at the apex of that pyramid.

So for you to call someone else "dumb as shit" is the most baffling sort of irony.

You talk like a fucking faggot lol.