Author Topic: izrael=terrorist  (Read 23442 times)

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
Re: izrael=terrorist
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 03:08:05 AM »
very imformative stuff going on hurre....  :) i learn too much my brain need a rest now  :P
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 09:24:47 AM »
Palestinians that riot and act like crazed animals aren't helping their cause. It just gives the Israeli's more propaganda to throw at the masses. 
this cancerous abomination of the human race pretending to be muslim, smh

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 12:05:16 PM »
We got supposed Muslims in here blaming protesters for being gunned down by snipers in guard towers.  Lmao.  That's some Uncle Ruckus shit

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 12:11:03 PM »
You got hundreds of thousands displaced from their homes, millions living in the world's largest open air prison.  You got apartheid Israel cuddling up with Trump and continuing its decades-long ethnic cleansing plan with gradual land creep via non-stop construction of illegal settlements.  You take up arms and you're called a terrorist.  You stage a protest and you get gunned down in a transparent massacre.  Then some guy in America calls you "animals."  That's disgusting

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 12:22:19 PM »
there was not a single israeli injured.  protesters were fired on with live ammo.  this is depraved

disgusting amoral nazi psychopaths.  who could support this

US resposne is to move the embassy to jerusalem which isnt internatioanlly recognized as part of israel, and to wlak out when palestinians talk about their dead
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:27:05 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 12:42:20 PM »
We got supposed Muslims in here blaming protesters for being gunned down by snipers in guard towers.  Lmao.  That's some Uncle Ruckus shit

What makes someone a Muslim?

The Palestinians aren’t doing themselves any favors by burning tires and throwing rocks at Israeli soliders. It’s like taking a knife to a gun fight.
The Palestinians aren’t helping their cause rioting on the border. All it’s done is cause 60 people to be killed and 2700 to be injured.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 12:49:13 PM »
FYI the protests in Gaza are a result of the USA moving their embassy from tel aviv to Jerusalem. Which Israel has already declared it’s captial since the annexation of 1967.
The international community never recognized it for fear of being politically incorrect but lets be real Palestinians never getting that land back.
war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2018, 12:55:41 PM »

The Palestinians aren’t doing themselves any favors by burning tires and throwing rocks at Israeli soliders. It’s like taking a knife to a gun fight.
The Palestinians aren’t helping their cause rioting on the border. All it’s done is cause 60 people to be killed and 2700 to be injured.

burning tires and throwing rocks doesn't justify genocide you shit-eating mongrel.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2018, 01:01:47 PM »
Tell me marx, what’s the solution to the isreali palestinian conflict?
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2018, 01:02:46 PM »
FYI the protests in Gaza are a result of the USA moving their embassy from tel aviv to Jerusalem. Which Israel has already declared it’s captial since the annexation of 1967.
The international community never recognized it for fear of being politically incorrect but lets be real Palestinians never getting that land back.
Uh, no they're not!!!  This is a pretty fundamental fact, the protests are called the march of return and are demonstrations planned for the 70th anniversary of the nakba.  The embassy move is just an additional slap in the face on top of that.

The latter part of your post basically is shrugging your shoulders at injustice, just because injustice is the situation that currently exists.

Who cares if theyre "doing themselves any favors"?  they're protesting ethnic cleansing, and are at one side of a border fence, from which snipers are posted in guard towers executing children.  You blame them for dying, instead of blaming the Israelis for killing them and running an apartheid state and the long-term campaign of ethnic cleansing known as zionism.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2018, 01:03:55 PM »
^^Do you think the Palestinians will get their land back?
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2018, 01:05:34 PM »
I mean, it could get so much better so fast if the US stopped supporting Israel in every single aggression and atrocity it commits.  the US vetoes every security council resolution that's brought to the UN.  if the US would stop backing up Israel as Israel basically behaves in a genocidal fashion, a more equitable peace could be made between the parties.  The two-state solution was quite realistic until israel continued to swiss cheese large amounts of intended palestinian land with illegal settlements, which again should be condemned adn those should be dismantled.  And heck i'd take a one-state democratic solution here.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2018, 01:05:43 PM »

pretty simple, get rid of right-wing rule in izrael. never let reactionary scum make decisions. netanyahu is an insane war monger with the mental capacity of a child, that isn't going to be very conducive for peace.
then stop building settlements on Palestinian lands.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2018, 01:07:02 PM »
^^Do you think the Palestinians will get their land back?
see my previous post, if the people of the United States refused to stand for apartheid, their situation could be vastly improved.  Again you're saying if it's not likely, we should forget about it and allow massacres of protesters to take place.  Whether it's realistic or not, the protesters should not be blamed for crying out at the injustice, and certainly should not be blamed for being massacred.  You should apologize.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2018, 01:07:08 PM »
You blame them for dying, instead of blaming the Israelis for killing them and running an apartheid state and the long-term campaign of ethnic cleansing known as zionism.

I don’t believe in Zionism. Because I don’t believe jewish people have a right of return to Israel.
Probably the best solution would be for Israel to simply give the Palestinians Israeli citizenship. That would give Palestinians the right to vote.
war2 > war3