Author Topic: izrael=terrorist  (Read 23428 times)

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: izrael=terrorist
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2018, 10:44:15 AM »
tora you are fucking dumb as shit

I'm surprised at the sort of condescending commentary and self-percieved worth of a person who wasn't able to cope with the body they were born into (it's called detachment from reality...a severe mental disorder).

You are a disgusting reprobate, and your choice of username only emphasizes the abominable lifestyle you lead.

Nothing about an individual who refuses reality, and seeks to alter it, in a state of falsehood, and deception is praise worthy or respectable. Much less your corrupted manner of communicating with others, exposes the fragility of your self-percieved existence.

Your life is based on disorder, which has manifested into a tangible lie and deception.

A hollow and vacuous being, whose only concern is the vain external appearance that rationalizes and justifies a corrupted and mutilated perception.

The worst part is, is that instead of dealing with the mental disorder you have, and actually tackling whatever trauma has led you to undertake that downhill path (as I am informed you are a trangendered individual), you reinforced it outwardly, and expect society to embrace and respect your self-deception. And this is something you do knowingly. In order to mask the truth that lies behind the disfigurment.

People generally hate liars and "fake people", "snakes" and the like, and your kind are at the apex of that pyramid.

So for you to call someone else "dumb as shit" is the most baffling sort of irony.

You talk like a fucking faggot lol.

Of course.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2018, 10:49:23 AM »

I'm surprised at the sort of condescending commentary and self-percieved worth of a person who wasn't able to cope with the body they were born into (it's called detachment from reality...a severe mental disorder).

You are a disgusting reprobate, and your choice of username only emphasizes the abominable lifestyle you lead.

Nothing about an individual who refuses reality, and seeks to alter it, in a state of falsehood, and deception is praise worthy or respectable. Much less your corrupted manner of communicating with others, exposes the fragility of your self-percieved existence.

Your life is based on disorder, which has manifested into a tangible lie and deception.

A hollow and vacuous being, whose only concern is the vain external appearance that rationalizes and justifies a corrupted and mutilated perception.

The worst part is, is that instead of dealing with the mental disorder you have, and actually tackling whatever trauma has led you to undertake that downhill path (as I am informed you are a trangendered individual), you reinforced it outwardly, and expect society to embrace and respect your self-deception. And this is something you do knowingly. In order to mask the truth that lies behind the disfigurment.

People generally hate liars and "fake people", "snakes" and the like, and your kind are at the apex of that pyramid.

So for you to call someone else "dumb as shit" is the most baffling sort of irony.

Of course.

You really do, and as a probable Arab your main problem with me being a tranny is that you prefer succulent pubescent boy ass you child molesting dog of a queer.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2018, 12:33:02 PM »

Of course.

You really do, and as a probable Arab your main problem with me being a tranny is that you prefer succulent pubescent boy ass you child molesting dog of a queer.

Actually, it's quite clear that your people are typically pederasts and this is recorded from PIE to Stonewall to GLAADS history today. Please, do not keep projecting. You probably desired to become a female in order to justify your chasing after younger men. I bet you are the type to adopt a Cambodian boy for "reasons".

You are disgusting because you are the epitome of falsehood and deception. You are an embodied lie, to yourself and the world around you (or an attempt at deception. I am sure you are physically appalling as sin).

Your manner of communication is the biggest indicator of that. A disgusting and hideous online and offline presence.

So, yet again, do not call me by your family names. I know you want to turn tables but it won't work.

You and Marx are tools of guys like Harry Hays.

So make up your mind like you made-up your gender, which one am I? A White man, a Jew, an Arab? What next? Chinese?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 12:45:18 PM by عبد الشكور »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2018, 01:03:13 PM »
look at this bacha bazi cocksucker projecting his pedophilia!  ;D ;D

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2018, 01:10:11 PM »
look at this bacha bazi cocksucker projecting his pedophilia!  ;D ;D

I know right?

@CumSavorer4385  is a disgusting individual. He probably does visit Afganistan and spends times with the Arabs he appears to know so much about (now it makes sense). Having sex with boys in drag (like himself) and performing acts of beastiality.

I'm glad we can at least agree on this point.
You are correct in calling @CumSavorer4385  a "cock sucker" as it emphasizes his user name.

But wait a minute Marx, you are allies with CumGuzzler er, CumSavorer...so you are also guilty by association...nice try tho.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:34:59 PM by عبد الشكور »

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2018, 06:31:05 PM »
Refer to the thread
forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4107.msg67019/topicseen.html#msg67019

Communists would be to blame as one of the many political parties for the establishment of the Jewish State known as Israel

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2018, 07:48:25 PM »

Of course.

Actually, it's quite clear that your people are typically pederasts and this is recorded from PIE to Stonewall to GLAADS history today. Please, do not keep projecting. You probably desired to become a female in order to justify your chasing after younger men. I bet you are the type to adopt a Cambodian boy for "reasons".

You are disgusting because you are the epitome of falsehood and deception. You are an embodied lie, to yourself and the world around you (or an attempt at deception. I am sure you are physically appalling as sin).

Your manner of communication is the biggest indicator of that. A disgusting and hideous online and offline presence.

So, yet again, do not call me by your family names. I know you want to turn tables but it won't work.

So make up your mind like you made-up your gender, which one am I? A White man, a Jew, an Arab? What next? Chinese?

You're a faggot.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2018, 08:02:19 PM »
You're a faggot.

Your a wannabe faggot that sucks at video games.
war2 > war3

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2018, 08:05:58 PM »

Of course.

You're a faggot.

Again with your family names? Go to bed Jordan, no one cares.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:15:11 AM by عبد الشكور »

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2018, 06:17:30 PM »
Epic thread
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2018, 02:59:21 AM »
Epic thread

Truely.

Starts with argument and accusation about the one of the oldest and bloodiest religious wars and ends with people coming together to persecute a minority, who responds with insults and fist-shaking. The irony is palpable.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2018, 04:35:08 PM »
You're a faggot.

Your a wannabe faggot that sucks at video games.

That's a mirror.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2018, 11:26:16 AM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2018, 08:57:45 PM »
BDS Victory: Irish Senate Approves Bill Boycotting Israeli Settlement Goods

epic

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2018, 07:13:22 AM »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!