Author Topic: Happy Ramadan  (Read 22926 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Ramadan
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2018, 11:18:06 AM »
Tora has a small indentation on the top of his skull from his head constantly hitting ben shapiro's chin as he bobs on his circumcised jew dick (ben shapiro is very short lol)
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2018, 11:18:52 AM »
@CumSavorer4385
@marx was right

Just because I agree with the economic view points of various republicans doesn’t mean I agree or support their sociological stance on various issues.

The fact you demonize people across the isle to the point you wish death upon all of them proves neither of you have actual solutions to any of the issues that face the world today.

Akhi, CumSavorer4385 killed himself and "became" a "woman", Marx Was Right is ideologically dead like Communism (even his user name is past tense because it wouldn't apply. The dead are incapable of thought, much less intellect.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2018, 11:20:14 AM »
@CumSavorer4385
@marx was right

Just because I agree with the economic view points of various republicans doesn’t mean I agree or support their sociological stance on various issues.

The fact you demonize people across the isle to the point you wish death upon all of them proves neither of you have actual solutions to any of the issues that face the world today.

Akhi, CumSavorer4385 killed himself and "became" a "woman", Marx Was Right is ideologically dead like Communism (even his user name is past tense because it wouldn't apply. The dead are incapable of thought, much less intellect.

"You" "are" "gay"

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2018, 11:20:29 AM »
Tora has a small indentation on the top of his skull from his head constantly hitting ben shapiro's chin as he bobs on his circumcised jew dick (ben shapiro is very short lol)

I was right to compare you to StarScream.

You shouldn't project your fantasies on others either. Your world view is an extreme fringe one. You still repulse the normal human populace.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2018, 11:20:50 AM »
@CumSavorer4385
@marx was right

"You" "are" "gay"

And, you are gay.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2018, 11:21:08 AM »
Hey guys, real Muslim here...just teaming up with the Zionist Ben Shapiro fan to make fun of these dumbass anti-Zionists lol! I love Allah and the seven pillars :) :) :) Real Muslim here :)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2018, 11:21:20 AM »
@CumSavorer4385
@marx was right

that you believe shitpiro has any economic insight makes me laugh,, shitpiro is just a fascist clown that says all arabs  are barbaric

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2018, 11:21:39 AM »
tfw you call yourself a muslim but you worship satan and his tools on earth like Ben Jewpiro

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2018, 11:22:34 AM »
tfw you call yourself a muslim but you worship satan and his tools on earth like Ben Jewpiro

tfw when you believe you are a "woman"

Touché

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2018, 11:23:15 AM »

tfw when you believe you are a "woman"

Touché

So you concede that your claim to being a Muslim is as invalid as you think my claim to being a woman is, good job exposing yourself Jew tool

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2018, 11:23:45 AM »
I don’t believe in Zionism.
Jews don’t have a fundamental right to return to Israel.

However the fact remains Israel does exist and it isn’t going anywhere in the immediate future.
I asked in the other thread for a solution to the problem, what have you both said?
“Drop a bomb on the ememies.”

i already explained dumb bitch.. israel needs a leadership dedicated to peace, not war mongering. right now israel's current government is toxic and isn't dedicated to anything but war and genocide.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2018, 11:24:27 AM »
Muslim here...you guys should support Israel and the Republican Party and Saudi monarchy because I'm actually a gay satanist Jew

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2018, 11:25:31 AM »
@CumSavorer4385
@marx was right

communism is alive and most importantly it's correct

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2018, 11:27:09 AM »
Reactionary Islamism is the future!!!! *said as ISIS is disintegrated by every major power on earth and Saudi monarchy goes bankrupt eating RPG's against mountain goat herders in Yemen and building island resorts for international Jew capitalists*

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2018, 11:30:18 AM »
Your both just disgruntled poor people with no actual solutions to the world around you.

Both of you have some sad ideology and fantasy of a big revolution that will come to liberate all the injustices of the world.

Hate to break it to both of you but communism isn’t coming to save both of you.

Ramadan Mubarak I’m fasting and can think of a lot more productive things to be spending my time doing. Least of which involves playing forum troll on the internet with two losers that live paycheck to paycheck and thinks God and religion is a myth.
war2 > war3