Author Topic: Happy Ramadan  (Read 23002 times)

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Ramadan
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2018, 01:06:14 PM »
this guy is a bit insane

"Communism is predominantly a Jewish ideology"

"the LGBT movement in America is heavily funded by the Jews."

;D ;D

Marx was born on 5 May 1818 to Heinrich Marx (1777–1838) and Henriette Pressburg (1788–1863). He was born at Brückengasse 664 in Trier, a town then part of the Kingdom of Prussia's Province of the Lower Rhine.[18] Marx was ethnically Jewish. His maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi, while his paternal line had supplied Trier's rabbis since 1723, a role taken by his grandfather Meier Halevi Marx.

What else should we expect from Communists except deception, which is why they support LGBT movements funded by guys like:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/

Soros was born in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary to a well-to-do non-observant Jewish family, who, like many upper-middle class Hungarian Jews at the time, were uncomfortable with their roots

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2018, 01:08:54 PM »
i never denied Marx was jewish, it's just not relevant to anything.  and it doesn't make communism a Jewish ideology you halfwit.  :D

and fucking Soros, haahha. kill yerself!

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2018, 01:13:42 PM »
i never denied Marx was jewish, it's just not relevant to anything.  and it doesn't make communism a Jewish ideology you halfwit.  :D

and fucking Soros, haahha. kill yerself!

"It's not a relevant thing" suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure thing buddy, whatever you need to tell yourself. You never affirmed Marx was a Jew either...

Suicide is not permissible in Islam, so no, I won't kill myself, but I know it is a high rate final resort among your communities, so, when you (and take Soros with you) finally do it, please let me know before hand, and stream it live on youtube or something.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:29:03 PM by عبد الشكور »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2018, 01:58:43 PM »

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2018, 02:09:45 PM »

Context? None.

Regardless, this woman did herself a disservice and has been humiliated for her ignorance (if this is not a photoshop, which I wouldn't doubt, is. But I may be wrong), may Allah guide her, aameen.

Or, based on the previous comments, is this you crossdressing Marx?