Author Topic: Happy Ramadan  (Read 22959 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Happy Ramadan
« on: May 17, 2018, 11:22:03 AM »
Ramadan Kareem war2ru,

Brief explanation of Ramadan,

Ramadan is the ninth month in the Muslim lunar calendar. Healthy adult Muslims fast in Ramadan from dawn until dusk. This includes abstaining from drinking, eating, immoral acts and anger. Other acts of worship such as prayer, reading the Quran and charity are also encouraged during Ramadan.

Muslims also believe that the Quran was revealed in Ramadan.

During the holy month, Muslims wake up early to eat a pre-dawn meal called suhoor, and break their fast with a meal referred to as iftar.

It is common for mosques to host large iftars, especially for the poor and needy. Nightly prayers called Tarawih are also held in mosques after iftar.

Different cultures have different traditions during Ramadan, whether it is a special food they must cook, or eating iftar with the extended family.

When is Ramadan?
Ramadan begins today May 17, 2018.
Since Ramadan is part of a lunar calendar, its date annually changes on the Gregorian calendar. Muslims tend to wait for the new month's moon to appear before they announce the first day of Ramadan. However, they can still estimate the day beforehand.

Why do Muslims fast during Ramadan?

Fasting during Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam. There are also verses in the Quran that prescribes fasting for all Muslims who are mature and healthy enough to fast for the full day.  Muslims fast as an act of worship and for a chance to get closer to God. And as a way to become more compassionate to those in need.

Fasting is also seen as a way to learn patience and break bad habits.

When does Ramadan end?

Based on the astronomical charts, Ramadan ends on the evening of June 14.

The first day of the next month, Shawwal, is expected to be on June 15, once again subject to confirmation after an official sighting of the new moon.

The first day of the next Islamic month Shawwal is also the date of Eid al-Fitr, the festival of breaking the fast.
war2 > war3

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Ramadan
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 12:21:50 PM »
you're not muslim

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 12:31:30 PM »
The belief in One God, Allah Almighty (Arabic word for God is Allah) and the belief that Muhammed (peace be upon him) is His slave and His messenger.

This is, when said in words, also the first Pillar of Islam (there are 4 others but only this one makes someone Muslim immediately after is said, with true belief in a hearth) and Islamic Creed. One cannot be a Muslim without it.

Other 4 Pillars of Islam are also required but if not fulfilled, the person is (by the opinion of many scholars of Islam) still Muslim, but a Muslim who is sinning by not doing them (especially so about 2nd Pillar, which is a mandatory prayer to Allah Almighty and there is a split opinion among scholars about someone being a Muslim or not, if he/she is failing to do mandatory prayer but still maintain the 1st one.).

Allah/God knows best.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 12:32:07 PM »
you're not muslim

And Ben Carson isn't black right?
war2 > war3

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 03:18:08 AM »
you're not muslim

This is the same accusations that roll off of the filthy tongues of the Khawaarij (the likes of ISIS), it's called takfeer (throwing a Muslim out of the fold of Islam without sound proof, and making his blood permissible to spill).

A disbeliever making takfeer of a Muslim is definitely a strange thing.

This is how I know you'd make a perfect ISIS soldier, and would be a likely candidate, I mean, with your anti-Zionist, Pro-Palestinian revolutionary sentiment, it would be easy for Hammas or some other deviant group to recruit you.

You don't see it, well, because you don't know anything. I just think this is funny, not in a "hahaha" way.

Muslims supplicate for Allah to guide the Palestinians back to the correct understanding of their religion, and that is not by political strategies or, revolutionary and criminal behavior. You are too emotional and immature to understand the depth of this matter, and without a shadow of a doubt, care nothing for the plight of the Palestinians.

It's all a public display and feigning of self-righteousness and a mere vehicle to excersize your own political agenda (Communism), which is a Zionist invention. You are their pawn, unconscious of your reality.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 10:38:17 AM »
you're not muslim

This is the same accusations that roll off of the filthy tongues of the Khawaarij (the likes of ISIS), it's called takfeer (throwing a Muslim out of the fold of Islam without sound proof, and making his blood permissible to spill).

A disbeliever making takfeer of a Muslim is definitely a strange thing.

This is how I know you'd make a perfect ISIS soldier, and would be a likely candidate, I mean, with your anti-Zionist, Pro-Palestinian revolutionary sentiment, it would be easy for Hammas or some other deviant group to recruit you.

You don't see it, well, because you don't know anything. I just think this is funny, not in a "hahaha" way.

Muslims supplicate for Allah to guide the Palestinians back to the correct understanding of their religion, and that is not by political strategies or, revolutionary and criminal behavior. You are too emotional and immature to understand the depth of this matter, and without a shadow of a doubt, care nothing for the plight of the Palestinians.

It's all a public display and feigning of self-righteousness and a mere vehicle to excersize your own political agenda (Communism), which is a Zionist invention. You are their pawn, unconscious of your reality.

fake muslim bitch!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 10:39:21 AM »
Hey all, real Muslim here, I was just thinking that the Palestinians are animals and the Jews have a divine right to Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. Any fellow Muslims with me on this?
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2018, 10:43:14 AM »
yes my very Real Islamic teachings also allow me to appreciate great intellectual men like Ronald Reagan and Ben Shipiro

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2018, 10:45:22 AM »
yes my very Real Islamic teachings also allow me to appreciate great intellectual men like Ronald Reagan and Ben Shipiro

To be honest Ben Shapiro is more of a Muslim than most so called "Muslims" in the world today...wouldn't expect a "kufar" (did I spell that right? Muslims say that right?) to understand that.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 10:47:03 AM »

Who considers Shapiro and Reagan as intellectuals? Shapiro is pro-Israel and Reagen...no one cares about Reagan.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2018, 10:47:23 AM »

Who considers Shapiro and Reagan as intellectuals? Shapiro is pro-Israel and Reagen...no one cares about Reagan.

Your boy Tora rofl

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2018, 10:48:30 AM »

To be honest Ben Shapiro is more of a Muslim than most so called "Muslims" in the world today...wouldn't expect a "kufar" (did I spell that right? Muslims say that right?) to understand that.

Don't speak with your mouth full.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2018, 10:51:48 AM »

Looks like we have another "Muslim" Shapiro fan here lol

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2018, 10:52:07 AM »

Your boy Tora rofl

Maybe some aspects of their discourse... Shapiro can argue against some topics, but he clearly has a pro-Israel agenda...the academic Borat plant.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2018, 10:53:08 AM »

Looks like we have another "Muslim" Shapiro fan here lol

Shapiro fan? That guy is a clown.