Author Topic: Happy Ramadan  (Read 22905 times)

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Ramadan
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2018, 10:54:01 AM »
yes my very Real Islamic teachings also allow me to appreciate great intellectual men like Ronald Reagan and Ben Shipiro

To be honest Ben Shapiro is more of a Muslim than most so called "Muslims" in the world today...wouldn't expect a "kufar" (did I spell that right? Muslims say that right?) to understand that.

Don't speak with your mouth full.

Looks like we have another "Muslim" Shapiro fan here lol

You mean "muslim" like when you consider yourself a "woman"?

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2018, 10:54:18 AM »
yes my very Real Islamic teachings also allow me to appreciate great intellectual men like Ronald Reagan and Ben Shipiro

Who considers Shapiro and Reagan as intellectuals? Shapiro is pro-Israel and Reagen...no one cares about Reagan.

Your boy Tora rofl

Maybe some aspects of their discourse... Shapiro can argue against some topics, but he clearly has a pro-Israel agenda...the academic Borat plant.

Ah another "Muslim" saying Shapiro is a worthwhile political voice, refreshing to see such open minded "Muslims" who love Ben Shapiro and Israel
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2018, 10:55:13 AM »

To be honest Ben Shapiro is more of a Muslim than most so called "Muslims" in the world today...wouldn't expect a "kufar" (did I spell that right? Muslims say that right?) to understand that.

So if you don't think I'm a woman I guess this is you admitting you're a pinch-faced white American marshmallow looking bitch pretending to be a Muslim on the internet to suck Israel's dick? Thanks for coming clean

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2018, 10:57:41 AM »

So if you don't think I'm a woman I guess this is you admitting you're a pinch-faced white American marshmallow looking bitch pretending to be a Muslim on the internet to suck Israel's dick? Thanks for coming clean

Trying to figure me out like trying to figure out your gender?

White American? What?

Suck Israels dick? That sounds like a job for CumSavorer4385, don't speak with your mouth full.

You're not a woman.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:00:54 AM by عبد الشكور »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2018, 11:00:27 AM »

White American? What?

Suck Israels dick? That sounds like a job for CumSavorer4385, don't speak with your mouth full.

I can't hear you with your mouth between Shapiro's ass cheeks, Jew loving faggot.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2018, 11:01:32 AM »

White American? What?

I can't hear you with your mouth between Shapiro's ass cheeks, Jew loving faggot.

You shouldn't call others by your family names.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2018, 11:02:52 AM »

A man pretending to be a woman is calling me a white American man pretending to be Muslim.

No wonder the world thinks Americans are retarded.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2018, 11:05:27 AM »
I'm just saying like Tora you are a "Muslim" who is a huge fan of Ben Shapiro, Ronald Reagan, and Israel, very suspicious. Also gay, but that's not unusual for Arab Muslims especially.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2018, 11:08:26 AM »
I'm just saying like Tora you are a "Muslim" who is a huge fan of Ben Shapiro, Ronald Reagan, and Israel, very suspicious. Also gay, but that's not unusual for Arab Muslims especially.
And I'm just saying, you're a "woman"...

I don't know anything about Shapiro except that he is a pro-Israeli Jew and that he argues against the Decepticon movement known as transgenderism, which no Muslim supports. As for Reagan, he was the butt end of old school punk songs.

I don't know what gay Arab men you've been with, but, we're not Arab and we do not subscribe to your family business.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2018, 11:09:32 AM »

I don't know anything about Shapiro except that he is a pro-Israeli Jew and that he argues against the Decepticon movement known as transgenderism, which no Muslim supports. As for Reagan, he was the butt end of old school punk songs.

I don't know what Arab men you been with, but, we're not Arab and we do not ascribe to your family business.

I don't speak faggot and thus could not decipher this post, sorry faggot.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2018, 11:10:24 AM »
@CumSavorer4385
@marx was right

Just because I agree with the economic view points of various republicans doesn’t mean I agree or support their sociological stance on various issues.

The fact you demonize people across the isle to the point you wish death upon all of them proves neither of you have actual solutions to any of the issues that face the world today.
war2 > war3

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2018, 11:10:38 AM »

I don't know what Arab men you been with, but, we're not Arab and we do not ascribe to your family business.

I don't speak faggot and thus could not decipher this post, sorry faggot.

Is this why you consider yourself a "woman"?

Is this why you are confused about your gender and reality in general?

Seriously tho, you shouldn't call people by your family name or try to include them in your business.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:14:49 AM by عبد الشكور »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2018, 11:15:42 AM »
I don’t believe in Zionism.
Jews don’t have a fundamental right to return to Israel.

However the fact remains Israel does exist and it isn’t going anywhere in the immediate future.
I asked in the other thread for a solution to the problem, what have you both said?
“Drop a bomb on the ememies.”
war2 > war3

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2018, 11:17:11 AM »

Who considers Shapiro and Reagan as intellectuals? Shapiro is pro-Israel and Reagen...no one cares about Reagan.
Tora does, LOL!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2018, 11:17:33 AM »
@CumSavorer4385
@marx was right

Just because I agree with the economic view points of various republicans doesn’t mean I agree or support their sociological stance on various issues.

The fact you demonize people across the isle to the point you wish death upon all of them proves neither of you have actual solutions to any of the issues that face the world today.

Lol @ this bitch sucking Ben Shapiro's dick of all people