Author Topic: Happy Ramadan  (Read 22689 times)

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Ramadan
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2018, 11:32:33 AM »
tfw you call yourself a muslim but you worship satan and his tools on earth like Ben Jewpiro

tfw when you believe you are a "woman"

Touché

So you concede that your claim to being a Muslim is as invalid as you think my claim to being a woman is, good job exposing yourself Jew tool

Only in a distorted mind perhaps. Like the one where they confuse gender with religious belief to be on the same scale.

You have taken it upon yourself to equate the two. And I don't think your claim is anything but self-deception. "Jew tool"? Like the LGBT movement funded by Soros?

In the words of Al Borland, "I don't think so, Tim."

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2018, 11:33:03 AM »
Your both just disgruntled poor people with no actual solutions to the world around you.

Both of you have some sad ideology and fantasy of a big revolution that will come to liberate all the injustices of the world.

Hate to break it to both of you but communism isn’t coming to save both of you.

Ramadan Mubarak I’m fasting and can think of a lot more productive things to be spending my time doing. Least of which involves playing forum troll on the internet with two losers that live paycheck to paycheck and thinks God and religion is a myth.

I probably make more money than you you stupid loser lol
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2018, 11:33:42 AM »
You have taken it upon yourself to equate the two. And I don't think your claim is anything but self-deception. "Jew tool"? Like the LGBT movement funded by Soros?

Keep dancing goy

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2018, 11:34:08 AM »
@CumSavorer4385
@marx was right

Just because I agree with the economic view points of various republicans doesn’t mean I agree or support their sociological stance on various issues.

The fact you demonize people across the isle to the point you wish death upon all of them proves neither of you have actual solutions to any of the issues that face the world today.

Akhi, CumSavorer4385 killed himself and "became" a "woman", Marx Was Right is ideologically dead like Communism (even his user name is past tense because it wouldn't apply. The dead are incapable of thought, much less intellect.

communism is alive and most importantly it's correct

It "was" in a past long gone, with only fragments of dreamers left as moldy residue.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2018, 11:34:51 AM »

Keep dancing goy

Oh, your covers blown.
Maybe it's Maybeline.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2018, 11:43:40 AM »
Your both just disgruntled poor people with no actual solutions to the world around you.

Both of you have some sad ideology and fantasy of a big revolution that will come to liberate all the injustices of the world.

Ramadan Mubarak I’m fasting and can think of a lot more productive things to be spending my time doing. Least of which involves playing forum troll on the internet with two losers that live paycheck to paycheck and thinks God and religion is a myth.

i don't think Tora makes money, he doesn't seem too bright or employable but he's got a social safety net securing him (daddy's trustfund)

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2018, 11:45:23 AM »
@CumSavorer4385
@marx was right

Just because I agree with the economic view points of various republicans doesn’t mean I agree or support their sociological stance on various issues.

The fact you demonize people across the isle to the point you wish death upon all of them proves neither of you have actual solutions to any of the issues that face the world today.

Akhi, CumSavorer4385 killed himself and "became" a "woman", Marx Was Right is ideologically dead like Communism (even his user name is past tense because it wouldn't apply. The dead are incapable of thought, much less intellect.

communism is alive and most importantly it's correct

It "was" in a past long gone, with only fragments of dreamers left as moldy residue.
no that's the left over mcdonalds sitting in the corner of the room you were too fat and lazy to pick up after your mom told you to clean up your mess, owned bitch

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2018, 11:45:33 AM »

i don't think Tora makes money, he doesn't seem too bright or employable but he's got a social safety net securing him (daddy's trustfund)

His dad made a lot of money collaborating with Israel and he fled to the US so he wouldn't be killed for the Jew loving traitor that he is

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2018, 12:04:34 PM »
I find it very funny how you both keep saying “Tora loves israel” and “Tora loves jews.”
I never said I “love” jews or Israelis.

I recognize the crimes the jews have committed around the world and from an Islamic perspective they are the historical “enemies.”

However just because someone is currently your enemy doesn’t mean you wish death upon them and demonize them. Like both of you do to anyone that disagrees with you.
war2 > war3

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2018, 12:07:26 PM »
I find it very funny how you both keep saying “Tora loves israel” and “Tora loves jews.”

I recognize the crimes the jews have committed around the world and from an Islamic perspective they are the historical “enemies.”

However just because someone is currently your enemy doesn’t mean you wish death upon them and demonize them. Like both of you do to anyone that disagrees with you.

They're trolls.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2018, 12:20:29 PM »
@marx was right you know marx your poor right? It is Ramadan, Muslim's like myself are supposed to be generous right now.

Whats your paypal? I would like to send you some money in charity.

war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2018, 12:21:10 PM »

They're trolls.
what's up with reactionaries and their penchant for projection?

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2018, 12:22:16 PM »
@marx was right you know marx your poor right? It is Ramadan, Muslim's like myself are supposed to be generous right now.

Whats your paypal? I would like to send you some money in charity.

i don't think your dad would appreciate you giving his money away, he might make you get a job if you got caught.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2018, 12:24:43 PM »
I'm serious tell me your paypal. I'd like to send you some money in charity.
war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2018, 01:33:44 PM »
i'm serious, ask your dad first so you don't get in trouble giving away his money