Author Topic: How Marx turned Muslim  (Read 10879 times)

Offline cracky.

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: How Marx turned Muslim
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2018, 09:55:11 AM »
I'm not saying this to be mean but you are factually incorrect in all of your scientific assumptions.

Offline cracky.

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2018, 10:11:30 AM »
Who said cows are turning into dolphins and whales spontaneously?  How about you provide a real world example instead of an oversimplified distortion and we can discuss that.  It is not a belief... do you deny that cells contain DNA and that DNA is the genetic coding of an organism?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2018, 11:53:44 AM »
lol i see youve met babyshark.  i love the cows into whales thing, rofl wtf nobody ever said thats how evolution happened

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2018, 12:02:44 PM »
Everyone in this thread is wrong.

Humanity actually came from the extra terrestrials known as the Annunaki. 

The Anunnaki Creation Story: The Biggest Secret in Human History - Nibiru is Coming - YouTube
war2 > war3

Offline cracky.

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 12:16:49 PM »
lol i see youve met babyshark.  i love the cows into whales thing, rofl wtf nobody ever said thats how evolution happened

haha it kind of reminded me of this:
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/uhwgkf/retard-babies-butt-sex

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 02:44:03 PM »
Cracky and blid, you should do more research into your professed belief system because cows to whales is exactly one of fairy tales promoted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2970211/Wolves-sea-Killer-whales-COW-Orcas-surprising-relatives-land-walruses-related-DOGS.html

I only have a little roaming data so I'm not gonna post 100 other links, but if you want to learn more about your beliefs, Google probably works fine at your house. :)

In the more "scientific" publications, they try to dress it up with fancy terminology, drawings of fictional "transitional" creatures that only exist in imagination and textbooks,  and throw in millions or billions of years to hide how preposterous the whole thing is so people who don't think things through very deeply will swallow such a whale of a story without blinking. The common dogma of the day is wrong.

You can't fully be blamed for believing what was pushed on you since childhood, but you would be wise to look at everything you've been told and fully think it through and compare scientific research with the beliefs, separate from the fabricated nonsense, to give a clearer picture of how the world really operates in reality.

I also never said anywhere that DNA doesn't exist or whatever it is you seemed to be suggesting. DNA is one of the many proofs that life was designed by a mind beyond anything we can understand.

I love science. The more one learns about the created world around us, the more one is humbled. There is no room for arrogance when we realize we are a tiny speck on a huge world, and our world is a tiny speck in our solar system, and our solar system is a tiny speck in the universe.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 02:55:54 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 03:01:11 PM »
All meaningful information and order and design have always been produced by an intelligent mind. Nothing with complex design and meaningful information was ever observed in the history of the world to be produced randomly or without an intelligent mind.

Let's talk about cells. A cell is the masterfully designed, highly complex smallest unit of life. Smaller does not mean simpler.

Honest, logical analysis only allows for the conclusion that a complex designed machine was, in fact, designed by an intelligent mind.

Humanity has never seen a machine with complex function and design, requiring large amounts of ordered information, that was *not* designed by an intelligent mind. To believe in such things is to believe contrary to science (what has actually been observed).

Information consists of complete thoughts that are transcribed using some kind of a language system. For English, we have the alphabet, the letters of which are joined to form words, the words of which are compiled to form sentences which express complete thoughts. These are not random jumbles of gibberish, but ordered and organized letters, each letter with its place and purpose that forms a part of the sentence and thought. The simplest life form is like that. The DNA code found in even the tiniest living organism is made up of a complex language, coded, that contains information, instructions, detailed and very complicated instructions for the formation and function of every part of the organism and its reproduction. The simplest cells are actually not even remotely simple, but are rather very, very complex!

https://phys.org/news/2009-11-first-ever-blueprint-minimal-cell-complex.html#nRlv
https://phys.org/news/2009-12-simplest-bacteria-unravelled-cellular.html
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/07/to-model-the-simplest-microbe-in-the-world-you-need-128-computers/260198/

The third article is saying that to model the world's simplest microbe, you would need 128 computers.

This is a quote from the article:

"It took a cluster of 128 computers running for 9 to 10 hours to actually generate the data on the 25 categories of molecules that are involved in the cell's lifecycle processes."

These things contain VAST amounts of complex and highly ordered information.

Information that has meaning and function has always been observed to come from an intelligent mind. Random processes and accidents have never in the history of humanity been observed to produce meaningful information from nothing, and the belief in the spontaneous and random appearance of information is contrary to scientific observation, and not at all a part of it.

The amazing design and complexity in a single cell, it humbles me. It makes me shiver in wonder at the mind that came up with it and wanted to show it to us.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 03:03:38 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline cracky.

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2018, 03:16:22 PM »
You completely ignored my question about DNA

In the more "scientific" publications, they try to dress it up with fancy terminology, drawings of fictional "transitional" creatures that only exist in imagination and textbooks,  and throw in millions or billions of years to hide how preposterous the whole thing is so people who don't think things through very deeply will swallow such a whale of a story without blinking. The common dogma of the day is wrong.

Please tell me what solid evidence you have to base you faith in Christianity?

Here are some of the points of evidence for evolution:

- Anatomy. Species may share similar physical features because the feature was present in a common ancestor (homologous structures).
- Molecular biology. DNA and the genetic code reflect the shared ancestry of life. DNA comparisons can show how related species are.
- Biogeography. The global distribution of organisms and the unique features of island species reflect evolution and geological change.
- Fossils. Fossils document the existence of now-extinct past species that are related to present-day species.
- Direct observation. We can directly observe small-scale evolution in organisms with short lifecycles (e.g., pesticide-resistant insects).

You can't fully be blamed for believing what was pushed on you since childhood, but you would be wise to look at everything you've been told and fully think it through and compare scientific research with the beliefs, separate from the fabricated nonsense, to give a clearer picture of how the world really operates in reality.

I was actually raised in a Christian household.  There was no defining moment or event that caused me to reject Christianity, it was more of a gradual conclusion arrived upon via free thinking and education.

Offline cracky.

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2018, 03:23:09 PM »
Your second post there is based on opinions.  What I got from that is that you are basically saying because a cell and DNA are complex that means god exists.  "This is too complex, must be gods work!"  I mean, those are philosophical opinions that really do nothing to discredit evolution.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 03:39:33 PM »
Cracky and blid, you should do more research into your professed belief system because cows to whales is exactly one of fairy tales promoted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2970211/Wolves-sea-Killer-whales-COW-Orcas-surprising-relatives-land-walruses-related-DOGS.html

lol, different modern species may have common ancestors tens of millions of years ago, but nobody is saying our cows are morphing into whales

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2018, 04:46:42 PM »
You completely ignored my question about DNA

Please tell me what solid evidence you have to base you faith in Christianity?

Here are some of the points of evidence for evolution:

- Anatomy. Species may share similar physical features because the feature was present in a common ancestor (homologous structures).
- Molecular biology. DNA and the genetic code reflect the shared ancestry of life. DNA comparisons can show how related species are.
- Biogeography. The global distribution of organisms and the unique features of island species reflect evolution and geological change.
- Fossils. Fossils document the existence of now-extinct past species that are related to present-day species.
- Direct observation. We can directly observe small-scale evolution in organisms with short lifecycles (e.g., pesticide-resistant insects).

I was actually raised in a Christian household.  There was no defining moment or event that caused me to reject Christianity, it was more of a gradual conclusion arrived upon via free thinking and education.

I can use all your evidence for evolution to prove that cars were not designed by people, but descended from a single screw that exploded into existence billions of years ago.

Anatomy: You can tell from similar anatomical structures including 4 rubber covered wheels and similar round steering wheel that the Toyota Sienna evolved from the Toyota Prius, which evolved from the VW Beetle. The evolution of leather seats is an example of convergent evolution, since the Honda bloodline evolved separately from the Toyota bloodline to produce the Odyssey.

DNA: If you look at the blueprints for all cars, you can see the similar features and parts. The lug nuts from one car can fit on another. That proves they had a common ancestor. No one designed these things. Don't be silly. They came from an explosion billions of years ago, obviously.

Biogeography: You can see the evolution of various car lines as there are many trucks in the south because they needed to adapt large backends for carrying firewood. The city cars adapted to high traffic volume and stop and go traffic and evolved smaller sizes and increased fuel efficiency. The Chinese and Japanese have their own uniquely evolved car lines in China and Japan.

In some regions, the steering wheel is on the left, others on the right. The steering wheel gradually moved over to the other side of the car to adapt to people driving on the other side of the car.

Fossils: When you go to car museums, you can see old extinct cars. This proves they were the forefathers of modern cars.

Direct Observation: You can see with your own eyes cars evolve. When it rains, cars evolve the ability to wipe away water with windshield wipers. This shows that cars can adapt to different environments.

The first screw was probably very small and simple, but over billions of years it evolved into all the types of cars we see today. People that don't understand this are backwards brainwashed hicks who need to get educated abot cars.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:19:15 PM by BabyShark »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2018, 05:07:09 PM »
You said you were raised in Christian household.

Would you return to the truth if you could be shown that the big bang and evolutionism are lies?

I know what it's like to be faced with temptations and choices that make me want to ignore what God says and live in a way that best pleases me at the time.

I'm a sinner like everyone else.

The Bible is all true, cover to cover. It's the most accurate history book in the world and filled with all wisdom and truth.

There is no logical or scientific reason to reject the Word of God.

Only our sinful nature rebels against it.

We can't free ourselves from our sinful condition. Without God's help, we don't even want to be unshackled from sin or to see or acknowledge it in our lives.

It isn't "science" that propels mankind to reject the true God. It's the evil within ourselves, the desire to be our own god and live to please no one but self that pushes men like Dawkins to be so resistant to the idea of the true God that they are willing to believe explosions of nothing or aliens are the cause of our existence.

Turn back to the true God while there is still time. He loves you. No matter what you've done, no matter what you've been through, God loves you, He wants you, and He's calling you back.

If people decide they don't want God's mercy or forgiveness that He freely offers to all people, they have no one to blame but themselves if they end up in hell, apart from God just like they wanted, bearing the just punishment for their own evil thoughts, words, and deeds.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2018, 06:16:09 PM »
bad!!!!!!!!!!! i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline cracky.

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2018, 11:36:24 AM »

I can use all your evidence for evolution to prove that cars were not designed by people, but descended from a single screw that exploded into existence billions of years ago.

Anatomy: You can tell from similar anatomical structures including 4 rubber covered wheels and similar round steering wheel that the Toyota Sienna evolved from the Toyota Prius, which evolved from the VW Beetle. The evolution of leather seats is an example of convergent evolution, since the Honda bloodline evolved separately from the Toyota bloodline to produce the Odyssey.

DNA: If you look at the blueprints for all cars, you can see the similar features and parts. The lug nuts from one car can fit on another. That proves they had a common ancestor. No one designed these things. Don't be silly. They came from an explosion billions of years ago, obviously.

Biogeography: You can see the evolution of various car lines as there are many trucks in the south because they needed to adapt large backends for carrying firewood. The city cars adapted to high traffic volume and stop and go traffic and evolved smaller sizes and increased fuel efficiency. The Chinese and Japanese have their own uniquely evolved car lines in China and Japan.

In some regions, the steering wheel is on the left, others on the right. The steering wheel gradually moved over to the other side of the car to adapt to people driving on the other side of the car.

Fossils: When you go to car museums, you can see old extinct cars. This proves they were the forefathers of modern cars.

Direct Observation: You can see with your own eyes cars evolve. When it rains, cars evolve the ability to wipe away water with windshield wipers. This shows that cars can adapt to different environments.

The first screw was probably very small and simple, but over billions of years it evolved into all the types of cars we see today. People that don't understand this are backwards brainwashed hicks who need to get educated abot cars.

lol you are trolling me right?

I refuse to believe you posted this and thought it was intelligent.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 11:38:50 AM by cracky. »

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2018, 12:21:05 PM »
i didn't read the thread in detail but BabyShark must be trolling right