Author Topic: Profits for the Believers  (Read 1892 times)

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Profits for the Believers
« on: May 22, 2018, 11:11:31 PM »
In the Name of Allah, Ar-Rahmaan (The Most Gracious), Ar-Raheem (The Most Merciful)

All praise is due to Allah, alone, the Lord of all that exists, and may His peace and blessings descend upon His Noble Slave and Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم, his family, his companions (may Allah be pleased with all of them), and all of those who follow him in creed and righteous manners until the Final Hour is established.

Verily, the Best Speech is the Speech of Allah, the Glourious Qur'aan and the best guidance is the guidance contained within the Sunnah of His Slave and Messenger Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم.

As to what proceeds:

Allah says,
وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَىٰ تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
And remind for verily, the reminding profits the believers. [51:55]

As of a few minutes ago, I came across a clip from a longer lecture by the Scholar from Egypt, Muhammad Sa'eed Raslan, may Allah preserve him in which a powerful reminder was contained therein, which caused me to reflect upon the foolishness I have engaged in in this forum with @CumSavorer4385 @marx was right @BabyShark and @Igognito

The lecture in question:

(POWERFUL) A Message To The Muslim Ummah || Shaykh Raslan - YouTube

In particular the statement that has been translated into English,
Verily, the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم has prohibited you from [violating the] honor [of people]. And you know well what the masses of Muslims have deteriorated into - of weakness and corruption, of violating the honor [of people] and the spreading of obscenities which was brought by the Information Revolution. And the Muslims have become directed by the desires of the disbelievers. And the Muslim youth, excet those upon whom Allah had mercy, have become addicted to the unlawful - taking narcotics, drugs and intoxicants. Mindless amusement and frivolity, lurching in immorality...

So I ask Allah, publically, in this blessed month of Ramadhaan to forgive me and the Muslims everywhere who have fallen into this sort of "Mindless amusement and frivolity..." and from being "directed by the desires of the disbelievers" and reducing to their lowly level "lurching in immorality" in forums and chats that contain no benefit for those who believe in Allah, His Messenger and the Final Hour.

As for the violating of the honor of people, then I am guilty of crossing the boundaries established by the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم in this forum as is evident (and by this I mean the honor of the Muslims by way of my display of bad ettiquette, as for the afore mentioned users, then their condition and beliefs remain deplorable). This is inspite of the perception of the disbelievers themselves and what they think. I am posting this only out of fear of Allah, as He, The Most High says,
O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower. [5:54]

With this post, I intend to identify and refute my own flaw in reducing to the lowly manner of the afore mentioned individuals in this forum, as this is not from the manners of a Muslim. I do not retract any of my statements concerning the superiority of Islam over their ideologies and of the Muslims over them. The only thing I publically regret, again, is stooping to their lowly level and incompetence by way of mockery and foul speech during this blessed month of Ramadhaan.

Allah says,
Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity. [60:8]

And,
O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah and be just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear Allah. Verily, Allah is Well-Acquainted with what you do. [5:8]

And with Allah alone is the ultimate success to be found.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 11:35:47 PM by عبد الشكور »