Author Topic: Anyone from Athenes?  (Read 5975 times)

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Anyone from Athenes?
« on: May 24, 2018, 12:26:13 PM »
I am in Athenes if anyone wants to see write here or Pm. INterested in everything from hard drugs to a walk :)
No prostitutes.

Offline KagaN

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone from Athenes?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 05:27:22 AM »

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 08:26:00 AM »
Lucky you Tolean,

but I'm in Italy right now!
Wouldn't be able to help u with the drugs though...

Enjoy sunny Athens and do go for a walk to the Parthenon!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 01:57:09 PM »
No prostitutes? I'm out.
I love this game!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 02:03:38 PM »
war2 > war3

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 04:44:59 PM »
I was joking about drugs and prostitutes 😁😁, i sm enjoying the city. It's a nice place :)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 06:35:07 PM »
Are you really that desperate that you need to pay diseased, depressed, drug-addicted, damaged women to touch you?

What pleasure can exist in a touch that costs money? Knowing she doesn't want you, only your money?

It's sad all around.

At least if you use a blow up doll you won't be responsible for the lives of these girls that get shortened by 20 years on average from that life of pain, abuse, and depravity.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 08:39:28 PM »
Are you really that desperate that you need to pay diseased, depressed, drug-addicted, damaged women to touch you?

What pleasure can exist in a touch that costs money? Knowing she doesn't want you, only your money?

The women I frequent aren’t “diseased drug addicts.”
They are entrepreneurs that charge anywhere from $400-$800 per hour for their time. Every one of them makes anywhere from 7k-9k of untaxed income a month which is more than you will ever make in a month.
I have a lot of respect and appreciation for the working girls I frequent.
While it’s true some girls lower on the ladder who work this industry are doing so unwillingly and under deress I can assure you me nor any of my buddies ever see them.

Also FYI end of the day all women care about is how much a man has in his bank account. My girls hang with me because I’m rich, I’m not blind to that reality. It’s the same when I date normal women.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2018, 03:07:46 AM »
Oh!! Ebmven here we got to speak abouy moral and ethics... I just wanted to see IRL somebody from server. Maybe have a beer and a walk. Maybe see some hidden places for tourists. There was written: from drugs to walk. Kind if informative and with a little bit of homour... I was meant to say that i am opened to anything lololo!!!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2018, 08:31:07 AM »

The women I frequent aren’t “diseased drug addicts.”
They are entrepreneurs that charge anywhere from $400-$800 per hour for their time. Every one of them makes anywhere from 7k-9k of untaxed income a month which is more than you will ever make in a month.
I have a lot of respect and appreciation for the working girls I frequent.
While it’s true some girls lower on the ladder who work this industry are doing so unwillingly and under deress I can assure you me nor any of my buddies ever see them.

Also FYI end of the day all women care about is how much a man has in his bank account. My girls hang with me because I’m rich, I’m not blind to that reality. It’s the same when I date normal women.

No man will *ever* respect a woman he can buy.

You also don't respect yourself.

I'm not replying here to attack you. I'm trying to help you before it's too late.

If you respected yourself, you would respect your bloodline. No self-respecting man will risk putting his children inside prostitutes to be raised by an immoral woman, or abandoned and motherless, or slaughtered as an inconvenience.

It is human nature to crave love, and a loving touch, including a pleasurable touch from a member of the opposite sex who wants, loves, values, appreciates us.

You're buying a fake. If these girls loved, wanted, appreciated, and valued *you*, they wouldn't need to be paid to touch you. It's work to them. They would rather not. That knowledge should be a huge turn off.

The videos I posted in the other thread from virgins who chose to wait until marriage were all very beautiful young ladies who could easily have made a boatload of money selling their body. I could have as well. It is extremely foolish, though. It's as foolish and damaging as selling your arms, eyes, legs, kidneys, and heart. There will be nothing left and you'll be a broken, dysfunctional mess. The girls who valued their sexuality and saved it for their husband will have a much better future than girls who decided to sell out.

Some things were not meant to sold. Sex and love are some of those.

It isn't true that all women are only looking for gold. It is true that it's prudent to marry a man who can provide for you and your children during childbearing years when a woman needs to nurse babies, but obviously other things are important too, like personality and character. If you marry a rich scumbag, you'll be miserable. Not all women are the same, and not all men are the same.

There are a lot of good, admirable, respectable men in the world, who choose to be faithful to their wife, who love and care for their children, who do what's right over what's profitable, who aren't for sale, who would sacrifice self to help others, who are kind but strong, and will stand up for their loved ones and for what's right.

Your money means a lot to you. A lot of men kill themselves when they lose their fortune. I would rather see you hang your hope on something that can never be taken away from you, like Jesus Christ who gives us eternal life though faith in His death and resurrection that paid for our sins.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2018, 10:20:19 AM »
His death and resurrection that paid for our sins.

He needed better internet connection, the lag took him 3 days to respawn.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2018, 11:53:28 AM »
Babyshark your far removed from the world I live in.
war2 > war3

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 02:53:40 AM »
Sadly but my trip is over, and it was without blackjack and whores😁😁😁. But it was worth to visit the city. If you have some free days go there, you wilo not regret. And if you want you can find there almost everything, from cultural monuments to 20$ women. 😁😁😁. Mother of modern society....

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2018, 08:13:00 AM »
Yes, in Athens you can find everything!!!
I hope you also saw some night life. You should go to a koutouki that plays live rembetiko music.
Or if you really, want to see women you should go to bouzoukia...

I'm sorry I was not there to saw you around. I hope you will have another opportunity at a time that I will be there.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 09:33:30 AM »
I found everything i was looking for. Nice people, cool sea, good food and cheap prices. If i ever get there again would be nice to meet.