Author Topic: $50+ 2v2 PBall Tournament Saturday, June 9th at 7 PM Central/ 8 PM Eastern  (Read 4165 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Since the KOTH tournament had to be postponed there is a 2v2 tournament on the map 2v2v2v2 PBall Saturday, June 9th at 8 PM Eastern USA time. I'm going to try to balance the teams out but if you want to pick a partner and join that's all good. I've only had 2 other 2v2 tournaments so it would be cool to get 12-16.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 11:38:41 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
I will likely be available and do not mind parding Mano... though he needs a lot of TLC and work haha.
I love this game!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
I'll most likely be partnering Proof-Dealer. He is not a normal PBaller hes one of the top 2 PBall Build players with Quick. Proof won the last tournament the PB build balanced tourny he's a solid PBaller, but he just doesn't play normal PBall like we have. If Quick can get off work I want to take him but I took Mik last 2v2 tourny and we won so I just really want some epic games by putting newbs or average people with pros or good people.

I'm going to contact Xcal, Medivh, Angel~Fire, Quick, Restless, and others like Seed if I can so we can hopefully have some great/good teams. You should contact any old PBall contacts you have an tell them to play this one if you can.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
This is in 3 days. Right now 8 have committed that they should be there so looks like it will play alright. I'm really hoping to get 12+ as it would make a 2v2 run a lot better with more rounds. If you are new to PBall you are still welcome try it out you might like it or possibly win some cash. The tournament is in channel spikes as usual, hope to see some new faces there.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
I will likely be available and do not mind parding Mano... though he needs a lot of TLC and work haha.
Mano has always been a better than average PBaller not great but pretty good. Honestly though the last 1 to 2 years(especially the last year) he has really grown in skill a lot. I have played him in team games and 1v1s A LOT since he shows to nearly every tournament, and hes one of the most regular PBallers. I always try to give him advice and tips for getting better when we play now and then. Also he has played a lot vs me and the best PBallers like Quick so he has gotten tons of experience with the best.

He's definitely grown a lot and is better than he was 1-2+ years ago. I'm not saying he's tier 1 pro in PBall but he's definitely a lot more solid/skilled now and I'm sure he'll keep getting better with more time and experience.

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
That is 02:00 for me I think. I will try to join too :-)
But cant promise because of Saturday night. I might be out at that time.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
That is 02:00 for me I think. I will try to join too :-)
But cant promise because of Saturday night. I might be out at that time.
Hell yeah man glad to hear you might make it. I'll see you in spikes Saturday hopefully! =D

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
45 minutes!!!!!!!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
i likely cannot make this, unless it's super quick. I'm training my staff. I got plugged in today and have to take them out for beers. I'll try to push it back but it'll be pretty lame if I skip a social event that I hosted to play. I will try though!
I love this game!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
oops sorry smeag, i missed it :-[ My bad. Hope it went well.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
The 2v2 PBall tournament Saturday got 8 people here's the bracket:
Round 1
xXxSmeagolxXx & QUICK{hR} vs Proof-Dealer & Manowar!
Smeag and QUICK win 3-0
8)Mikulz(8 & Flea vs Mariano & Cardona
Mik and Flea win 3-0
Round 2(Finals)
xXxSmeagolxXx & QUICK{hR} vs 8)Mikulz(8 & Flea
Mik and Flea win 4-2

1st: 8)Mikulz(8 & Flea
2nd: xXxSmeagolxXx & QUICK{hR}

Good Job Flea and good job Mik on another win. QUICK and I did well for QUICK not playing in months and I haven't played much in months :P. They were good games rust or not though, I had fun. Thanks for coming everyone who played.

I'll let everyone know in the next month when and what map the next tournament will be.