Author Topic: You Thought....  (Read 4219 times)

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
You Thought....
« on: June 05, 2018, 01:04:38 PM »
@BabyShark
@CumSavorer4385
@marx was right

[Qur'an 3:119] ...But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: "Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets)."

[Qur'an 8:30] And (remember) when the disbelievers plotted against you to imprison you, or to kill you, or to get you out (from your home); they were plotting and Allah too was planning, and Allah is the Best of the planners.

[Qur'an 3:120] ...But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqun (the pious), not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allah surrounds all that they do.

[Qur'an 4:76] ...Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Shaitan (Satan).

[Qur'an 3:127] That He might cut off a part of those who disbelieve, or expose them to infamy, so that they retire frustrated.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 01:30:35 PM by عبد الشكور »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: You Thought....
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 02:04:49 PM »
I'm still waiting for you to explain how if Allah is a real entity and not the invention of an illiterate man from the 7th century who made up a new evil religion with the help of Satan, why he would either not know basic biological and other scientific facts or would lie to you about it.

For example, he does not know where sperm forms in the body.

Also, can Satan be rinsed out with water from your nose? Do you rinse Satan out of your nose each morning?

He does not know that the sun doesn't set into a pool of murky water.

He doesn't know that mutilating, raping, and torturing little girls and beating up and killing women is evil. Allah is okay with mutilating, raping and torturing little girls.

The teachings of Islam are sick and evil and Satanic.

Turn away from the lies and turn to the true God who is able to save your soul, a God who teaches love and compassion and mercy and forgiveness and kindness and gentleness and self-control instead of brutalizing women and children.

Jesus Christ is the true God.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God." John 1:1

The Bible is plain and clear about Jesus being God. He was killed on charges of blasphemy, claiming to be God by the errant unbelieving religious leaders of the day. Islam says the Gospels are true.

This is a serious problem because the Bible and the Qu'ran are entirely contradictory.

I want you to be saved.

You want me to be killed.

The true religion is better by far, and it is all those who reject the salvation won for all people by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ who paid for all our sin who will be cast into everlasting torment in the lake of fire called hell.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 04:34:39 PM »
Shut up @BabyShark
No one cares about your false rhetoric.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 05:09:15 PM »
Uhh, you started the conversation with an @BabyShark, so don't cry when your religion is exposed as the evil tripe for non-intellectuals that it in fact is.

The only method Muslims have in dealing with critics is to silence them by slicing their heads off or blowing them up, or threaten them to see if fear can shut them up and wherever they form the majority, it is violence and fear and oppression that rule, and any who dare question Islam are killed/tortured.

The reason they have to kill anyone and silence any criticism is because Islam does not stand up when criticized. It falls down flat as the lies of an evil and ignorant pedophile from the 7th century who "married" Aisha when she was a child and raped her and promoted and condoned the abuse and rape of children and women.

Why did you summon me by name if you want me to "shut up"? Not a genius move.

Look, I'm fine with talking with people of all different religions and backgrounds and ethnicities, but I'm not interested in interacting with people who are rude and have nothing to say other than "shut up" when faced with truth they don't like.

"So let man observe from what he was created.
He was created from a fluid, ejected,
Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs."

The Qu'ran in Sûrah al-Târiq: 5-7 teaches that semen forms between the backbone and the ribs. This is scientifically wrong. It's a lie.

If Allah were the true God who created the human body, he would surely know where semen actually emerged from.

Muhammad made it all up. The 7th century pedophile was ignorant about biology, but a creator of humanity surely would not be.

Muhammad encouraged people to drink camel urine for health benefits.

Here you can see Muslims collecting camel urine from the camel's rear end into a glass and then drinking it:

Muhammad's Health Advice: Drink Camel Urine! - YouTube

Mystery Solved about curing Cancer by drinking camel urine - YouTube

Camel urine does not actually offer any health benefits whatsoever and will not, as is claimed, cure diseases.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 05:20:11 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 06:04:17 PM »
lol "exposed"

shut up @BabyShark
No one cares what you have to say.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 06:56:28 PM »
You are the one who keeps @BabySharking and going on promotion sprees for a religion that embraces and promotes pedophilia, poligamy, rape, torture, and murder.

The living God will judge those who make this life a living hell for little girls and women.

There is forgiveness for the repentant who put their trust in Jesus Christ, the Son of God and Savior of the world.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2018, 07:04:54 PM »
Your bad person babyshark. And nobody cares what you have to say.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2018, 07:53:00 PM »
I am a bad person. We are all bad people.

We all deserve to be rejected by God on account of our sins.

But God loved us and sent Jesus to save us.

And if you don't care what I have to say, you wouldn't keep @BabySharking and responding.

I'm sick and tired of hearing people promoting and protecting a religion that promotes rape of little girls. It's sick. Makes me angry.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2018, 08:08:52 PM »
Soon Islam will take over the world. And the left will help us do it.
war2 > war3

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2018, 08:10:07 PM »
Shut up @BabyShark
No one cares what you're writing.

The only reason you're tagged in the messages is so you recieve them.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2018, 08:25:27 PM »
The Rich Man and Lazarus

Luke 16:19-31

19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Jesus is the Christ

1 John 2:22-23

22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 10:30-33

[Jesus answered] "I and the Father are one."

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2018, 08:28:32 PM »
Soon islam will take over the world and Babyshark will be a prisoner.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2018, 08:50:18 PM »
Good thing muslims aren’t being stopped. In fact our numbers are increasing in every country on Earth. The population supports our takeover.
And soon babyshark will be our prisoner.

Muhahahahahahahahah.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2018, 09:46:30 PM »
Since when is it ok to bully someone just because they don't share your beliefs.
Grow up.

-- edit ---

...and anyway, what a man does with his own camel in the privacy of his own desert compound is his own business. I don't see the camel complaining about it ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:03:03 AM by Lambchops »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2018, 10:55:13 PM »
@BabyShark

Even if you type one sentence, it falls under tl;dr