Author Topic: I am Appalled.  (Read 2074 times)

Offline VelociturCool

• Critter
    • View Profile
I am Appalled.
« on: June 13, 2018, 06:43:36 PM »
I was playing a nice game of Warcraft II when i thought of a strategy to defeat my opponents, i decided to build town halls and farms around the entire map to make it difficult for my opponents to defeat me and get the upper hand, i was shocked and appalled to learn i was the victim of horrible name calling and i was insulted alot. I would enjoy to know why i cannot use my strategy without somebody saying "PERMABAN".
Please answer!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: I am Appalled.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 08:20:17 PM »
your getting rage ..one of the best feelings of being a gamer

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 11:34:40 PM »
I'm guessing it's because you're in-game trolling is as lukewarm as this attempt at a troll thread. This is war2.... bring your A game.

Sign of the times, I guess  :-\ I remember when people used to put some real effort into trolling this forum. Some of the greatest minds ever to play online RTS games have trolled, spammed and brain-farted all over this very site... and now look what we're reduced to.

You sir, are the very embodiment of everything that is wrong with the world today. Bunch of half-arsed lamers looking for a quick result, unwilling to put in the real work to build something beautiful that will really piss people off. Honestly where did you get that rubbish? TrollsForNewbs.com? If the likes of you had the attention span to plan out and enact a decent strategy half the world wouldn't be piddling around playing candy crush and fortnite.

Now go sit in the corner and think about what you should have done  :-X
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 01:03:55 AM »
Man I love Scooby-Doo! ... Velma is so hot and nerdy. That skirt and turtle-neck sweater ooh-la-la!  :-*
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 02:15:48 AM »
play so hard im doing swat cats oh a bilionaire ted turner pulled ...#lifeofethebillionaire

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 02:20:48 AM »
ill be back tmr my kali freinds without me its like i cant make my presence known