Author Topic: Happy Independence Day to the Inhabitants of the Best Country in the World!  (Read 44859 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
CDC: U.S. Suicide Rates Have Climbed Dramatically

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
America is definitely among the worst things in human history.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Chcek out these things which are very much alike

nazi germany
apartheid south africa
belgian congo
colonial india
america
israel

Offline Muz

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
If I like Warcraft 2, does that mean I like America present day or only America of the 90s that I like?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
It means you like a game. It a good game

Offline Muz

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Yes, it is good, but in subject of America, what I am trying to say is it me or America gone downhill after the 9/11? From my observation.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 12:11:13 PM by Muz »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Human beings do some truly awful things. Some of them are Americans. The US has been on the top of the heap for a while now, naturally there is a laundry list of atrocities that can be attributed to America and Americans. They are terrible crimes that could never be excused or forgiven.

The US is also one of the most open and accountable countries in the world. There are still cover ups and corruption, that is normal human behavior. Amazingly the US is one of the few countries in the world that has human rights and free speech written into their constitution. Most countries do not. America elects not only their politicians but also their judges. Many countries do not.

That system is subject to corruption at all levels because there are human beings involved at all levels. That fact is in no way specific to America. The problem is people. I believe very few people actually commit terrible acts in that knowledge, mostly they think they are doing the right thing. Raise your children better.

Sadly, for all its flaws, I think the horrible corrupt murderous US system is still one of the best that humanity has ever come up with. I think that much of the information for accusations leveled at the US is available only because of the nature of their system. When China has the top spot you will not know what atrocities they have committed and if you somehow do, you won't be able to talk about them. The same could be said for a large percentage of the world's countries.

Anybody, regardless of their nationality who is responsible for the types of horrific crimes that have been depicted on this page should be brought to justice. Americans, just like everyone else, should be aware that their country and their countrymen have been responsible for some of these, and should not live in denial, but accept their share of the responsibility and teach their children to do better.

But on their national day, I fully support America focusing on, and celebrating the things that make their country great, because there are many great things there. The guys who wrote the US constitution were having a REAL go at being decent human beings, and arguably did a better job than anyone else in history.

Happy birthday America. Be proud of your country, remember why it is great, and defend those principles from all who would corrupt them whether foreign or domestic.

:critter:

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
 ;D ill never beat 8 beers but man the best thing about the 4th is the 5th...dont miss the kids running around on 4 wheelers at all..hard to jam and think of shit to type on forums.one more holiday to go!

Anybody, regardless of their nationality who is responsible for the types of horrific crimes that have been depicted on this page should be brought to justice. Americans, just like everyone else, should be aware that their country and their countrymen have been responsible for some of these, and should not live in denial, but accept their share of the responsibility and teach their children to do better.

true man but they some murderous fucks out there its in them..when they got power holy shit and quite a bit always heard about the clintons..kennedeys (the perfect family) letting  cubans from here die.

lets look at the proxy wars ..cold war2.0 russia will support thier sides us will flip flop thus thus losing allies..1 just good ruler is hard to come by we switch up every 4-8 years

i honestly dont know why they was a cold war not researched but who wants to build a arcade  ;D say what :blank: ohh i see how it is >:(
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:49:38 PM by easycompany »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
rofl
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
But on their national day, I fully support America focusing on, and celebrating the things that make their country great

what makes them great exactly?
their war crimes?
their extreme wealth inequality, resulting in growing poverty and homelessness?
their pathetic healthcare for anyone who isn't wealthy?
their absurdly high military expenditure and military bases all over the world?
their very dumb and obese demographic?
a demographic that thinks it's a good idea to vote in 70-year-old racist celebrities as their president?
their fake hero worship of soldiers when they 'fight' (aka murder children and women) and  ignore them when the come back without a home ?
their fascist worship of country, flag, national anthem?
poor workers rights and extremely low minimum wages?

i don't know, you can make a pretty good case of america being the worst 'first world' country you'd want to live in.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 10:54:17 PM by marx was right »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile

Mr. Crowley - YouTube they was other people in this history

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
well start with you jessu how much longer till you start cussing your god..your not a job..ohh easy knows the bible not being nice