Author Topic: Happy Independence Day to the Inhabitants of the Best Country in the World!  (Read 44882 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Marx is a disgruntled poor person who lives paycheck to paycheck and dreams of communism coming to save him one day.
Telling him his fantasy isn’t coming true is an attack on his person.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
It is coming true though.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
i don't need to be saved by communism, humanity does. our species won't last much longer under capitalism tbh.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Huffington post is liberal propaganda.

lol retard
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Which movie theater is communism coming to?
war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Wasn't slavery abolished? Isn't that the point?

Slavery was abolished...after practically every other country in the world had already abolished it, and after the cause of preserving slavery ignited a civil war that almost destroyed the country, and it was "abolished" but then replaced by exploitative economic relationships like sharecropping that were practically identical to slavery, then Jim Crow and redlining, and then the present.

The native genocide was committed but the european settlers who originally invaded north america?

Those are the same people who founded America and at America's founding it only contained the original 13 colonies, the rest of the country was conquered and its natives exterminated. A big reason for secession, mentioned by the founders many times specifically, was that the British crown would not let them be as ruthlessly expansionist into native territory as they wanted.

I thought the US was founded after the civil war, and the anti-slavery side won it. When they founded their new nation the "founding fathers" wrote a constitution for it that was based on freedom and equality for all. This is a good base for the laws of a nation.

wait...what lol

Indeed the US activities in Iraq is one of the many issues that I would like Americans to think about and consider what their founding fathers would make of this type of behavior.

Again, the founders exterminated much of the native population in the territories they ruled. They enshrined an economy built on African slavery into the Constitution. They fought expansionist wars for the venal financial interests of the slave owning aristocrats who founded and ruled the country. Why would these people give a shit about Iraq?

But George Washington was not involved in any of these crimes, and IMHO the US constitution remains one of the best documents of it's type in the world.

I think any document that legally enshrines slavery sucks ass.

Yeah that stuff is terrible. Someone should do something about it. Someone should make people think about what is being done in the name of their nation. How would you suggest doing that?

Communist revolution

This thread isn't about Russia or China, but if I was talking about them then you're absolutely right, I would say different things because they are different countries, but I would still have the same intent, which is to get people to think about and be interested in the actions that their country undertakes.

My point is you wouldn't make excuses for their atrocities the way you make excuses for America's.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile

Kill yourself.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
The guys who wrote the US constitution were having a REAL go at being decent human beings, and arguably did a better job than anyone else in history.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile

Kill yourself.

No. You kill yourself.
war2 > war3

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile

TobyMac - Made To Love (Lyric Video) - YouTube thats toby mac talking of a god from dc talk do you know who that is jessu audio slave??

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
jehova is the god i like

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
yall dont play any christain music theres some good shit course im drunk

Twila Paris - God Is In Control - YouTube

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
The guys who wrote the US constitution were having a REAL go at being decent human beings, and arguably did a better job than anyone else in history.

rofl

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
easycompany whats up, i got a jam for you my boy

Immaterial - YouTube

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight