Author Topic: How are people still so shit at warcraft 2 in 2018?  (Read 20893 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: How are people still so shit at warcraft 2 in 2018?
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2018, 06:41:35 PM »
lots of newb allies on today

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2018, 02:10:58 PM »
you guys been on war2 from years .. but never teached a bad player how to be good .. yet you just ban them more ez. Then cry later ~oh how bad that guy is~ etc....Dont pretend to be a genius ;) :P :P :P :P
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2018, 02:27:03 PM »
you guys been on war2 from years .. but never teached a bad player how to be good .. yet you just ban them more ez. Then cry later ~oh how bad that guy is~ etc....Dont pretend to be a genius ;) :P :P :P :P
Bad players dont want learn,  many players dont want play 1x1
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2018, 03:12:23 PM »

people top 1 will never play a top 100 .. so exclusive szwagier best player of war2 you accepting a newbie chalenge?
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2018, 03:47:49 PM »

people top 1 will never play a top 100 .. so exclusive szwagier best player of war2 you accepting a newbie chalenge?

if manner player ask me and i wont be busy/afk/playing with some1 i Would play, I remember i played vs Rangers few games and it wasnt hard for me
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2018, 05:30:35 PM »
you guys been on war2 from years .. but never teached a bad player how to be good .. yet you just ban them more ez. Then cry later ~oh how bad that guy is~ etc....Dont pretend to be a genius     

Why blaming good player because they dont teach newb ?
We should blame bad player for not being able to learn by themselves like all good players did

Also , tons of people were allowed to watch good 1v1 matches and they still build 2 cannon towers in base and go hold (like shotgun said)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2018, 05:51:38 PM »
@Shotgun medivh is good right?
war2 > war3

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2018, 08:59:41 PM »
Regardless of whoever you ask the answer will be the same. Medivh is faster than the average of top players but more predictable and one dimensional than a tier 3 player.

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2018, 01:42:35 PM »

----->
No I can't really name 8 good players because there aren't 8 good players on the server

what part of this sentence isnt clear lol
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 02:12:55 PM by [TD]Medivh »

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2018, 02:07:06 PM »
Regardless of whoever you ask the answer will be the same. Medivh is faster than the average of top players but more predictable and one dimensional than a tier 3 player.

Want me to be Narcisist? (if thats the correct definition for what im gonna say)
I am undoubtably one of the fastest players with my 350 apm's (300 average)..... (ive measured my "Epm" too on sc2 and it can be compared to the top korean's players)
And no one can say anything to dispute that..

But i can also say that i'd be strategically "max leveled" if i never had such long breaks non-play in my war2 career
You should also consider , as ive said in another topic, that i havent started to play in '95 but TWELVE years later or even more.. And pls stop saying that that's irrelevant because its obviously not (that means i had not the opportunity to play when the servers were plenty of good players, and had not the possibility to gain the same experience you did)
So just shut the mouth about this argument

I can agree with you about only 1 thing mr.lone, and that is my predictable part...
In my own defense i say that my strategies are built in order to maximize the chance to win depending on the spot i get, basically i exploit the situation/position

Concluding i want to say one more thing as RESPECT for the REAL BEST war2 players (im talking about swift , viruz, shotgun etc)
If i played 24/7 since the beginning i would probabily not be yet at THEIR level because they are simply gods of war2,i realize that, but i couldve been surely 1 step below them.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 02:10:22 PM by [TD]Medivh »

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2018, 02:40:59 PM »
I started playing in 2010. In the years 2013 2015 2016 I didn't play at all (I checked my accounts on ladder). Also the last time I have been active was a year ago. I only got serious about 1s in 2014 and maybe a few weeks in 2012.

I am not the one saying that not playing when there were far more people competing is irrelevant. I've been saying past top players would consistently get stomped starting from the Swift/Viruz era until 2017 (this also implies khb and his old competition is ridiculously far below Swift's level in his prime). I am not sure about the present competiton as I only got some games with Sg. Playing the oldies would not benefit either of us much. What would benefit us in terms of becoming more skilled at wasting our time here is active competition. Therefore we should play sometimes and I can stream the games if you really are genuienly worried about me cheating, instead of gruding for a reason I am not even aware of.

I am wondering how do you keep up your speed. I need a couple of series' every week to average at 260. Consistently staying in the 330-380 range I need to non-stop tryhard for weeks which is not gonna happen again.

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2018, 03:42:22 PM »
oh well after all there is no one else to play so i would accept some 1's
back to your first affirmation i am not sure you started in 2010
You probabily not saying you played much earlier because u dont think it was relevant at all
i remember someone informed me that u used to play back then (i asked around when i first saw you online)

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2018, 03:48:32 PM »
Sounds good!

This is my first actual ID:
http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?player=LoneKnight
I believe Yamon started teaching me on this ID. Or maybe FaT~Loneknight lol

Before that I think still in 2010 or maybe late 2009 I had this
http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?offset=10&player=$z3pk0
and another ID "micokaa" together totaling about 200-300 games most of which I was trying to share bases with my allies and make towers everywhere on the map. ;p

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2018, 09:49:14 AM »
The frame of mind I have to be in to compete with top players is not enjoyable to me. In fact, I dont think it's enjoyable for most players.

For the War2 greats like Viruz and Azteca i think that frame of mind is more natural.

I enjoy ENJOYING war2 if that makes sense. Which means im ok with not being awesome at war2.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2018, 09:50:43 AM »
SG .. you've been playing this game long enough to have had every opportunity to be the best @ it.. There's always been at least a few players better than you at any given time.

whats your excuse?