Author Topic: Re: Banners flame war  (Read 17181 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Banners flame war
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2015, 03:10:10 PM »
Dont tell me how to act with peoples, before you came back for your stupid league it was ten times better, need more players but everyone was nice, we was making fair teams, we was accepting newbe on our games, and we was making map and mixing gow players and custom players togheter.

But you came back, destroy everything for your stupid league, put peoples back on the old retard mood of 1v1,  and now you doing nothing against hacks, everyone are smurfing, everyone stack team, everyone boot everyone, there no more family, there no more nothing.

All that because you got a IQ of 32 and understand nothing, you guys are the worst staff ever, most pathetic attempt of making a server of anything. Still 16 players after 10 years and keep talking about their opinion.

Youre a loser like anyone of your staff.

Btw:

Forums take me ten minutes, but banners, desing and everything took a lot.

We dont talk about war2city too.

http://war2city.freeforums.org

You guys are like 6 peoples and cant even put some life on the main website.

They use the main website 1 time per month, fucking bunch of losers, worst lazy staff ever.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 03:15:04 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2015, 03:14:51 PM »
So have we come to a conclusion

1. Posted banners before you
2. advertised forums before you
3. hosted league before you
4. stuck up for you for years
5. helped you in UWC
6. offered you more help in UWC

wait a second... what are you mad about again?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2015, 03:23:11 PM »
1: You never made banner of nothing, your using the old same retard banner of 8 pixels from ten years already, it's not even a banner, it's a way to scare people and never download your stupid game.

2: Avertised people before me? Maybe but you doing pretty wrong, explain the low population of this server after 10 years, dont brag about it.

3: We dont talk about who host league before who, we talk about the fact you where not anymore on the server and you host your league withtout respect for everything i was doing for your own server when you where not even here..

4: I dont understand what you mean.

5: You never help me for nothing, your a fucking liar and you know it little fucking punk.

6: The only help you offert me is about making pub on facebook, when i totaly told you it not even needed if your planning to host your own league after all the work ive just done.

You totaly know there no help about making your own league when ive just work like a dog to build something.

All these day i past on the server to bring peoples on something new, and you destroy this instead to try this with me.

Good job, just good job lazy ass.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2015, 03:25:18 PM »
So you ripped me off on everything?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2015, 03:32:05 PM »
My last uwc was the chop tournament, but i let down the league because you annonced your pathetic league on forum way before the 19th
Because the game was dead, i put the league on holding and try to find a way to bring more peoples,

I thought you put  your league on hold when I announced my league that I didn't announce until a month after you gave up?????? WHICH ONE WAS IT!!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2015, 03:34:10 PM »
Your guilty of everything as all of your retard staff who aint even playing this game.

Guilty of low population, guilty of bad behavior on the server by banning who you want when you want, guilty of lazyness, guilty to let the main website without update on the news feed, why cant you not even talk about whos on fire this week, who are the new players on the server, you guys are guilty of doing nothing creative to bring something new and attract peoples.. Always doing the old same retard tournament and league all years long, with the same winner over and over because you cant even think about to made different class.

Your guilty of letting people hacks, you absolutly know there a way peoples use to hack without get caught and you do nothing about it, just hosting your stupid tournament and make believe they are good when most of them are hacking. Your guilty of doing nothing serious, getting no afilliated to get the game know everywhere, your guilty to dint understand you need more admins, guilty of letting people tell lie about everyone, guilty to let them use personal information to harasse them, your guilty to be guilty.

You guys are pathetic and never gonna do something good for this server because you only on your own opinion since ten years, and since ten years it's the fucking same, over and over, thats why people left, thats why your game die.

Trying to make people believe we still in 1998 when we are in 2015.

lazy ass.

They recreated the same fucking forum of war2occult, i just cant believe that YET LOLLLL...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 03:55:14 PM by Equinox »

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2015, 03:38:55 PM »
The drama is quite entertaining, please continue.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2015, 03:39:21 PM »
I will  because thats the entire truth, dont worry.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2015, 03:50:25 PM »
Well that's certainly not the apology I was expecting.....

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2015, 03:51:33 PM »
fuck you, thats what you can expect, die with your stupid old retard server, it's done soon.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 03:53:50 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »
Except your tournaments were worthless because you tried to force everyone to sign up to your hacking site where you'd hack there bank accounts to support your gambling habbits.

He looks like a retarded gold fish  :o

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2015, 09:19:54 PM »
The server never reached 100+ when you were trying to hacking bank accounts Equinox. You never brought in anyone. And you claimed to bring 1000 players a year lmfao. You would've averaged 3 players a day if what you said was true, but you never did. You were full of shit as always and the real lying punk.

PS- You're the one hacking and crying about hacking, maybe you should hacking first.