• Grunt
    • View Profile
« on: July 18, 2018, 10:56:36 PM »
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 06:35:04 AM by Antti_Kiviniemi »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Demote me from ladder. Just no time.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 07:10:01 PM »
Yeah I thought u acquired #1 because #1 was demoted at ur request lol

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 07:24:09 PM »
Most people in the past just challenged me for the #1 spot when they wanted it. I found sepi’s method to be a crafty and innovative one.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 12:55:00 AM »
no i didn't, i was and still am free to play almost anytime i am online, and all you have to do is ask and you know that. the last time we talked about playing, you weren't willing to play at a will and wanted to schedule a day/time for it - and i'm just not going to put a war2 obligation on my calendar at this point, esp to play a series that i wouldn't prepare for at all vs a player who would practice for the series
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 05:07:56 PM »
You're painting a pretty picture for yourself. You're not a trustworthy person. Why would I put any effort towards giving two shits about challenging you when you can just dodge me at will. I'll only ask you to give me a time and date and I'll show up. It's almost irrational for me to even give you the ability to come to a scheduling agreement with me, because even if we scheduled a date/time, you probably wouldn't show up

Imho you should appreciate very much the fact that swift would accept to play against you, not trying to accuse others of dodging you, when you had such poor behavior..
Also getting the #1 ladder spot just by asking to demote kyle from there is the most pathetic thing ive ever seen in my whole life rofl

I have better things to do than war2.

Go then , 1 idiot less.
As far as i know no one is praying you to remain lol
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 05:13:13 PM by [TD]Medivh »