War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Online Psychos Continue to Harass and Spam 1871  87

Sappers Posts: 863 Karma: +53/-3 ******

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Online Psychos Continue to Harass and Spam
« on: August 04, 2018, 01:21:56 PM »
Leeroyjenkins and van have continued to harass me regularly.

I squelch and squelch but need to rc and it keeps going.

This has been going on for over a year now.

There is no reason why I should put up with this disgusting and antisocial and abnormal disruptive and rude behavior on a regular basis.

I don't join their games or talk to them normally ever, but their one-way messages continue coming month after month after month.

This is not normal behavior. This isn't just "meanness" nor do I think everyone needs to be babysat or anything like that. This is just endless private message spam plus channel hate that's completely one-sided.

Peon Posts: 21 Karma: +1/-0 **

WyZe

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Online Psychos Continue to Harass and Spam
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 03:59:33 PM »
You make it fun for them you big dummy, stop making topics like this unless you love the attention (most likely do).

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 04:24:33 PM »
If it had been happening to you for over a year, you'd feel the same way.

I don't "make it fun" or respond to these two. I generally squelch. And then when I rc or log in another day, it continues. It takes a special kind of mental case to send endless spams that are never answered and most of which are never even seen.

Mostly I just ignore it, but keep in mind this has been going on for over a year now. Gets annoying after awhile to get endless PMs from degenerate socially abnormal psychos.

There should be a permanent squelch so rc doesn't unsquelch. Problem solved.
Administrator Ogre Mage Posts: 1926 Karma: +101/-109 *****

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 07:21:50 PM »
i agree & am sorry this is happening. if /squelch could persist between log ons then that would completely obviate the problem. i wish i knew how to add such a feature to pvpgn, sorry bs :<
Ogre Mage Posts: 1525 Karma: +58/-36 ********

Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 11:20:30 PM »
Van also asked Britney Spears on the discord for head the other day. She has a music career to focus on and does not need this harassment.
Axe Thrower Posts: 283 Karma: +30/-3 ****

Shotgun

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 11:20:53 PM »
Take screenshots and post them
Ogre Posts: 1273 Karma: +143/-13 *******

XuRnT

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 01:57:30 AM »
It so happens that the W2 player base is comprised largely of drug and alcohol addicted people who don't know how to interact normally with people.

Guilty but c'mon love playing with you.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2423 Karma: +106/-8 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 12:20:29 PM »
@BabyShark did you message Van's wife on Facebook?

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2018, 12:36:31 PM »
I did.

The psycho would not leave me alone for over a year. I went to the W2 admins for help and no one cared.

I'm sick and tired of his continual harassment for over a year and have to come up with my own solution to the problem.

Van is a psychotic creep with mental issues who won't leave me alone.

I want him to leave me alone. Leeroyjenkins too.

If I need to contact the police or whoever else, I will. I am not going to put up with it any longer.

If you were doing your job instead of being a hateful bigot who likes seeing me harassed by your loser friends, van would have been banned from server for his revolting psychotic behavior.

Death Knight Posts: 2683 Karma: +54/-7 *********

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2018, 02:25:24 PM »
Every single war2 player has had to listen to Van's bull shit as long as we can remember. Every single one of us.

Just 2 weeks ago he very seriously threatened to find out where I live and come and kill me.

Guess what I did? Nothing. It's a game. He's a nut job. It's fucking text on a computer from someone hundreds or thousands of miles away.

I'm not saying van is right... in fact more often than not i wish he would never log back on the server again. ever..... but you crossed a line Babyshark. You have a problem. If you cannot take shit talking harassment from a guy on an online game... regardless of what he says or how many times he says it... it's time for you to re-evaluate your position on this server.

Van is insane. But for you to get so emotional about what someone says online, that you contact their relatives? That's even more insane.

that's my very serious opinion.

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2018, 02:27:51 PM »
like someone else mentioned... the only reason ANYONE FUCKS WITH ANYONE is because they let it get to them.

know what i did when van was harassing me?  i talked a little bit of shit back until i get bored .. then typed /dnd   ... and moved on with my life.

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2018, 02:28:25 PM »
know what i will do next time van harasses me?    talk a little bit of shit back... type /dnd when i get bored... and move on with my life

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2018, 02:44:28 PM »
Lol.

You admit you got frustrated with each interaction with van. Mostly I did squelch and ignore. You responded to him. I didn't. It went on for over a year. Any normal person will get fed up after so long with no ability to permanently block like about every other app in the world has.

The admins don't care. But I want it to stop.

I am not interested in being the dumping grounds for all the male frustration and issues on W2.

Bullies intend to torment others, and they choose people they think are defenseless. Van sees that Tora hates and has sexually harassed me himself, so he knows he won't face any penalty in the W2 world.

I know there are a number of vile people on W2. I avoid them as much as possible. But when they seek you out and target you for over a year and it starts to get frustrating, there are two options. Continue to tolerate abuse. Run. Or figure out a way to make it stop.

It is laughable that you many w2 players defend van's abusive behavior and promote his ability to routinely message me vulgar and nasty spam while at the same time thinking some other woman is so delicate she will pop into thin air when she's asked to please call off her husband one time.

It's so absurd the thought pattern or rather lack of thought that takes place in these demented and perverse skulls.

I'm someone's wife too ya know. And I'm a real human being as much as any other.

So why are none of you calling out van for actually crossing lines and being a psychotic creep?

Peon Posts: 30 Karma: +3/-0 **

KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2018, 04:40:34 PM »
Why aren't they banned

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile