War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available!
Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Online Psychos Continue to Harass and Spam 1676  87

Grunt Posts: 106 Karma: +11/-0 ***

Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Online Psychos Continue to Harass and Spam
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2018, 03:43:44 PM »
It wouldn’t be that hard to assign a chat macro to an Fkey, could automatically squelch people when u log on. Depends on your version of windows or you can download a free program. Van says he’s only messaged u 5 times in the last year, r u sure nobody is smurfing as him? You should take SS! That’s shitty 2 people were mean to you (and i put leeroy on my auto ban 4 life list after observing what a piece of shit he is) but i’m curious how calling the authorities would help . 911 , whats your Emergency? ___Jay and Silent Bob voice “Bruuhhh this guyzz Totally talking shit online” lol =)
Grunt Posts: 116 Karma: +14/-0 ***

Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2018, 04:19:12 PM »
I believe Claw (maybe 2pac) had a solution for auto-squelching. Ask them?

The channels are logged, is there no way to do a simple search specifically for whispers between two players? Alternatively Bs can make a few screen shots and share them here. Without proof this just cannot be taken seriously whatsoever. Seems a lot simpler than writing all these novels or making fun of one's self in front of the police.

Also, making a new ID and only telling about it to certain people should solve the problem...

Besides, Bs herself has a put a significant amount of effort into publicly talking trash (to Tk for example). "Alcoholic husband of a whore" imo is worse than Van's meaningless spam of curse words so... If you're addicted to drama, then learn to handle it!

If anyone is going as far as Bs states, then there must be a reason for it (certainly with Van). Care to share?

Regarding the reference to LoL and Riot games, wc2 players have always all behaved like angels compared to that "community". This easily includes Van (I'm aware he's had terrible behavior tho). I know this from experience.

There were female players (for example from Croatia, xSarax). I don't remember them having had such problems so I highly doubt "I'm female therefore I am subject to regular harassment"  is a valid argument. The problem is your attitude.

Anyway... simple:
New ID / Auto-squelch from Claw / Gather screen-shots instead of talking shit and send them to the admins / visit a therapist and learn to ignore what is meaningless, and care for what is important.
Death Knight Posts: 2516 Karma: +79/-2 *********

tupac

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2018, 04:27:38 PM »

The channels are logged, is there no way to do a simple search specifically for whispers between two players? Alternatively Bs can make a few screen shots and share them here. Without proof this just cannot be taken seriously whatsoever. Seems a lot simpler than writing all these novels or making fun of one's self in front of the police.

Also, making a new ID and only telling about it to certain people should solve the problem...

Besides, Bs herself has a put a significant amount of effort into publicly talking trash (to Tk for example). "Alcoholic husband of a whore" imo is worse than Van's meaningless spam of curse words so... If you're addicted to drama, then learn to handle it!

If anyone is going as far as Bs states, then there must be a reason for it (certainly with Van). Care to share?

Regarding the reference to LoL and Riot games, wc2 players have always all behaved like angels compared to that "community". This easily includes Van (I'm aware he's had terrible behavior tho). I know this from experience.

Anyway... simple:
New ID / Auto-squelch from Claw / Gather screen-shots instead of talking shit and send them to the admins / visit a therapist and learn to ignore what is meaningless, and care for what is important.
I wrote a program years ago to do that. It was released on the old forums. That would be the poor way to go about this. Something server sided would be best.
Grunt Posts: 116 Karma: +14/-0 ***

Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2018, 04:36:01 PM »
It's an alright temporary solution given that only one player wants it.
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4945 Karma: +194/-110 *****

Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2018, 04:55:46 PM »

Anyway... simple:
I wrote a program years ago to do that. It was released on the old forums. That would be the poor way to go about this. Something server sided would be best.
This would be great for babyshark if you still have the link

instructions for a function key macro can be found here:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/237179/assign-macro-or-function-to-keys-on-your-keyboard
Grunt Posts: 130 Karma: +6/-2 ***

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2018, 06:27:45 PM »
I'm free to talk if babyshark needs a friend, I've been bullied alot by 00 over the years.
Axe Thrower Posts: 275 Karma: +27/-3 ****

Shotgun

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2018, 06:31:04 PM »
Lol@BS

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2018, 06:32:13 PM »
Lol@BS

Looky here garlic bread, its not nice to make fun of other peoples problems. Just because they are made up in their own mind doesn't mean they aren't very real to them!

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2018, 07:15:15 PM »
And also VAN definitely had this coming, he has  meddled in the personal lives of war2 players on FB before so, surk my derk birch vurn.
Grunt Posts: 61 Karma: +0/-0 ***

van

• Grunt
    • View Profile

van

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2018, 07:23:52 PM »
Laughing right now seriously, so lets get this straight.....   I have never continuously messaged this person we call BS,  definitely think she needs some therapy.... as to my shit talking.... everyone gets it evenly.... anyone that is rational knows I am a good person and shit talk words that aggrivate people like lone said but I am not personally attacking anyone unless they talk about my wife or kid which has happened hundreds of times and i move on with it like any other person...   But I don't think that messaging someone's relative is ok what soever and really shows how messed up your are in the head if you have the audacity to embarass yourself like that making fake accuations... if it was a real thing I might be on your side but I have no clue who the fuck you are other than your mediocre skillset name.  Maybe games with you 10 times in history of my war2ru... So i have no clue what your ranting is coming from.  You have squelched me anytime what I have said offended you in the chat ROOM NOT PRIVATE MESSAGES SO LETS GET THIS PERFECTLY STRAIGHT I HAVE NEVER CONTINUOUSLY MESSAGED YOU FOR A YEAR STRAIGHT SO LETS ALL GET THIS PERFECTLY STRAIGHT PEOPLE THIS RIGHT HERE IS PSYCHO TALK.   I get along with alot of people and most of the time I only shit talk people who have continuously done the same to me in the past seeing how we mostly all know each other if were logged under certain names (cant tell who smurfs are when we shit talk).   We're all adults learn how to deal with it or dont log on thats my opinion I have been playing this game since I was a kid and there were people who had vulgar language that was normal war2 community talk thats where we all learned it from really were not these vile humans that you see us as.   The message to my wife was very psycho imo... Yes I am guilty of trolling people in the server but go ahead and ask the community which elite player has given alot of their times to help keep them in games so they can learn.  I have made alot of decent players that would of got booted and maybe ran from the game, and got them good enough to compete and talk to them on a personal level.  I have never really interacted much with babyshark in the history of war2ru, she smack talks my ranting ignores me and thats about all I have ever interacted with her.    So this whole thing is really starting to piss me off , swore I was never going to use this forum but the WOE POOR LITTLE ME fabricated story needs to stop.  As of her shit with leeroyjenkins i can honestly agree (coming from van) that guy is a pile of human shit.  Have a good day fuckers

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2018, 07:26:57 PM »
Did van just call himself an elite player?!
Ogre Posts: 1272 Karma: +143/-13 *******

XuRnT

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2018, 08:32:10 PM »
And also VAN definitely had this coming, he has  meddled in the personal lives of war2 players on FB before so, surk my derk birch vurn.

This just reminded me of TheJoker saying he had to block you for stalking his gf or something on facebook :D
Grunt Posts: 61 Karma: +0/-0 ***

van

• Grunt
    • View Profile

van

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2018, 08:45:16 PM »
Jordan has stalked multiple war2 players friends (girls) profiles and been called out for his creepy ass comments etc.    Only shit I ever did was make fun of Swifts fake business page with only war2 players liking/commenting on it.    SOOOOO like anyone that really comments on this forum... most of you are the one with issues not the other way around.

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2018, 08:48:01 PM »

This just reminded me of TheJoker saying he had to block you for stalking his gf or something on facebook :D

For the record, she had it coming for wearing that dress on her profile.

jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2018, 08:48:43 PM »
Jordan has stalked multiple war2 players friends (girls) profiles and been called out for his creepy ass comments etc.    Only shit I ever did was make fun of Swifts fake business page with only war2 players liking/commenting on it.    SOOOOO like anyone that really comments on this forum... most of you are the one with issues not the other way around.

So easy to point the finger... SO EASY! try turning that finger around, and shoving it up your ass, now thats hard.