Author Topic: x  (Read 24640 times)

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
Re: Online Psychos Continue to Harass and Spam
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2018, 07:23:52 PM »
Laughing right now seriously, so lets get this straight.....   I have never continuously messaged this person we call BS,  definitely think she needs some therapy.... as to my shit talking.... everyone gets it evenly.... anyone that is rational knows I am a good person and shit talk words that aggrivate people like lone said but I am not personally attacking anyone unless they talk about my wife or kid which has happened hundreds of times and i move on with it like any other person...   But I don't think that messaging someone's relative is ok what soever and really shows how messed up your are in the head if you have the audacity to embarass yourself like that making fake accuations... if it was a real thing I might be on your side but I have no clue who the fuck you are other than your mediocre skillset name.  Maybe games with you 10 times in history of my war2ru... So i have no clue what your ranting is coming from.  You have squelched me anytime what I have said offended you in the chat ROOM NOT PRIVATE MESSAGES SO LETS GET THIS PERFECTLY STRAIGHT I HAVE NEVER CONTINUOUSLY MESSAGED YOU FOR A YEAR STRAIGHT SO LETS ALL GET THIS PERFECTLY STRAIGHT PEOPLE THIS RIGHT HERE IS PSYCHO TALK.   I get along with alot of people and most of the time I only shit talk people who have continuously done the same to me in the past seeing how we mostly all know each other if were logged under certain names (cant tell who smurfs are when we shit talk).   We're all adults learn how to deal with it or dont log on thats my opinion I have been playing this game since I was a kid and there were people who had vulgar language that was normal war2 community talk thats where we all learned it from really were not these vile humans that you see us as.   The message to my wife was very psycho imo... Yes I am guilty of trolling people in the server but go ahead and ask the community which elite player has given alot of their times to help keep them in games so they can learn.  I have made alot of decent players that would of got booted and maybe ran from the game, and got them good enough to compete and talk to them on a personal level.  I have never really interacted much with babyshark in the history of war2ru, she smack talks my ranting ignores me and thats about all I have ever interacted with her.    So this whole thing is really starting to piss me off , swore I was never going to use this forum but the WOE POOR LITTLE ME fabricated story needs to stop.  As of her shit with leeroyjenkins i can honestly agree (coming from van) that guy is a pile of human shit.  Have a good day fuckers
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2018, 07:26:57 PM »
Did van just call himself an elite player?!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2018, 08:32:10 PM »
And also VAN definitely had this coming, he has  meddled in the personal lives of war2 players on FB before so, surk my derk birch vurn.

This just reminded me of TheJoker saying he had to block you for stalking his gf or something on facebook :D

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2018, 08:45:16 PM »
Jordan has stalked multiple war2 players friends (girls) profiles and been called out for his creepy ass comments etc.    Only shit I ever did was make fun of Swifts fake business page with only war2 players liking/commenting on it.    SOOOOO like anyone that really comments on this forum... most of you are the one with issues not the other way around.
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2018, 08:48:01 PM »
And also VAN definitely had this coming, he has  meddled in the personal lives of war2 players on FB before so, surk my derk birch vurn.

This just reminded me of TheJoker saying he had to block you for stalking his gf or something on facebook :D

For the record, she had it coming for wearing that dress on her profile.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2018, 08:48:43 PM »
Jordan has stalked multiple war2 players friends (girls) profiles and been called out for his creepy ass comments etc.    Only shit I ever did was make fun of Swifts fake business page with only war2 players liking/commenting on it.    SOOOOO like anyone that really comments on this forum... most of you are the one with issues not the other way around.

So easy to point the finger... SO EASY! try turning that finger around, and shoving it up your ass, now thats hard.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2018, 10:39:31 PM »
To admins: Please feel free to pull up all private message history between myself and van and post it here.

The reason I don't have a pretty collection of hate filled ss's is because I've dealt this way with the vulgar messages for many months:

YouTube

11:55

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2018, 03:33:37 AM »
Haven't really been following this, but it seems someone has hit BS's nuclear-rampage button, and she has responded by spraying automatic weapons fire at anyone within a 3 block radius, which was also not very wise.

Without knowing the full details, I still have no doubt that this did not happen without a fair amount of duress. The exact dimensions of the straw that broke the camel's back are not very relevant. I think I know BS well enough to know that her approach to this game is to have fun and be friendly and inclusive. I have never heard her get angry about a game or insult other players as a result.

Her political/social opinions can be strong, and not to everyone's taste, most of you will be aware I myself have been involved in a few spirited discussions about these with her on this forum, but I don't think she generally goes around jamming her opinions down everyone's throat unless they have engaged with her on a given topic.

Undoubtedly her default 'go-to' demeanor is to be friendly and good-humored.

---

Van, I don't know very well, but having engaged with him a bit in the last few months this is what I have observed: Van is frequently rude and abrasive, which personally I don't like, however after first encountering this and serving him a bit of crap in return, he appears to be able to take it as well as dish it out, so some points there. I personally don't mind interacting with him in games. At least Van tends not to smurf and owns his comments, he also posts on this forum using his in-game name which many people do not. IDK the exact content/frequency of any messaging between van and BS, but I would advise him to avoid this sort of thing or he might end up having to also own the combined fall-out from his own words and those of others lacking the stones to own them.

---

Lee is possibly one of the most noxious people I have ever encountered. He is rude, petty, small minded, nasty, hateful and sneaky. He has more AKAs than just about anyone else on the server and regularly changes them multiple time a day so he can keep being an asshole without having to be accountable for his actions. If I had to guess I'd say he is just just 24/7 angry at the world for being born with a tiny little penis. Lee, I don't think that you personally being the world's biggest dick will make it grow, try a different approach....

---

Regardless of any of this, I really don't approve of anyone inflicting hateful stuff on people who are not engaging on a similar level, however if you are spewing unsolicited sexually based bile at one of our only female community members simply because you are frustrated about your iddy biddy wenis then you should be embarrassed, and the community should not put up with it.

I 100% support punitive action being taken against people pulling un-called for nasty sexist crap like that in the Pirate's Lagoon 4v4 video below.

For anybody else who really thinks they need to say something to BS or any other female, ffs be a bit smart and don't make it sexually based rubbish. Even if you don't think it makes you look pathetic for going there (which it absolutely does), in today's cyber-PC climate there's a fair chance you could actually end up getting in real trouble if, heaven forbid, someone actually did make an issue of it with the authorities. If it did end up in court, you would all get lumped in with Lee and his tiny dick and some female judge would throw the book at you. I would hate to see that happen, so remember there are now actual specific laws which make this stuff definitely illegal in the US and elsewhere.

---

For the record, she had it coming for wearing that dress on her profile.

For the record, even assuming this is supposed to be a joke, it still needs a big #CreepyMuch

...although I do understand how you might find this confusing as I'm sure no woman who doesn't charge by the hour has ever put on a nice dress to look good for you.

------------------------

RE: Persistent squelching.

An instant if somewhat inelegant fix would be (as others have mentioned) to use some sort of macro to re-type the /squelch stuff. I'd suggest something like AHK for this. But a macro to squelch every one of Lee's AKAs every game is going to be a bit intrusive, and also forces anyone using it to look at all his names being squelched every game, and for me that would just make me want to log off or punch the screen.

The idea of an exe mod that would filter out chat from specific players is possible. I located the proc that displays in game messages a while back so this could be rewritten to accomplish this. I haven't really investigated further to determine if it is the same proc that displays /m or /w messages - possibly but if not that one would also have to be located and modded - the same again for channel message display.

I haven't had time to work on WC2 stuff lately - I'm half way through a hosting fix that I think should work but haven't even looked at it in weeks. Certainly I don't have an instant off-the-shelf squelch fix that I can just implement overnight but I can see this being worth including in the next major CE update, so maybe then.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Ring62

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2018, 03:46:07 AM »
I like babyshark cause she is not a 1 map player like some of here gardeners or choppers
 she is playing all maps so leave her alone u noobs,,, plus shes better than me...

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2018, 04:12:32 AM »
This has to be a troll thread right

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2018, 04:42:09 AM »

Yeah, I'm not surprised you don't get it sg. Try HERE for something to read.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2018, 05:58:54 AM »

Ya it's threads like this and your how are war2 players shit thread that should be in the Goldmine section eventually. Most of the threads in there now make that section too much of a joke. Quality GoldMine threads!

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2018, 10:34:25 AM »
For the record, even assuming this is supposed to be a joke, it still needs a big #CreepyMuch

...although I do understand how you might find this confusing as I'm sure no woman who doesn't charge by the hour has ever put on a nice dress to look good for you.

Does your mom count?

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2018, 11:00:26 AM »
For anybody else who really thinks they need to say something to BS or any other female, ffs be a bit smart and don't make it sexually based rubbish. Even if you don't think it makes you look pathetic for going there (which it absolutely does), in today's cyber-PC climate there's a fair chance you could actually end up getting in real trouble if, heaven forbid, someone actually did make an issue of it with the authorities. If it did end up in court, you would all get lumped in with Lee and his tiny dick and some female judge would throw the book at you. I would hate to see that happen, so remember there are now actual specific laws which make this stuff definitely illegal in the US and elsewhere.

There would be no more room in jail if every guy went for saying something sexual to a woman, like "I wold love to plow you". "Down to fuck?". "Can you Cleveland steamer you?". Not illegal to proposition a woman for a Cincinatti Surprise, unless its for money,

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2018, 11:31:04 AM »
How about this for a solution, I wouldn't normally say it but this has become a big enough fiasco that it's getting out of hand, and this seems like an easy enough solution:

van and leeroy don't whisper Babyshark ever again.  There's no reason they need to do that to hang out on the server and they can still flame other people or talk shit in chat

Babyshark doesn't whisper them ever and doesn't contact them on facebook and definitely doesn't contact their family members.

Would that be too hard for anyone?