Author Topic: Info wars shut down good or bad?  (Read 36273 times)

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
Re: Info wars shut down good or bad?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2018, 05:33:36 PM »
Learn your quotes idiot Reagan NEVER said that.

"I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense,” he said. “But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home."   Reagan
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 05:35:10 PM »
He was also a member of the NRA.  Typical dipshit pasting meme's he saw off facebook.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2018, 05:38:19 PM »
“In my opinion, proposals to outlaw or confiscate guns are simply unrealistic panacea.”

The Second Amendment “leaves little, if any, leeway for the gun control advocate,” he added that “the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive.”

“You won’t get gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens. There’s only one way to get real gun control: Disarm the thugs and the criminals, lock them up and if you don’t actually throw away the key, at least lose it for a long time… It’s a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience.”

And, my favorite:

“There are those in America today who have come to depend absolutely on government for their security. And when government fails they seek to rectify that failure in the form of granting government more power. So, as government has failed to control crime and violence with the means given it by the Constitution, they seek to give it more power at the expense of the Constitution. But in doing so, in their willingness to give up their arms in the name of safety, they are really giving up their protection from what has always been the chief source of despotism — government.”

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2018, 06:17:46 PM »
"I am a gay man" - Ronald Reagan. Unknown but powerful quote
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2018, 06:18:45 PM »
Alex Jones was a good start...now let's outlaw the rest of the bourgeois media!!!!  :thumbsup:

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2018, 07:04:38 PM »
brady bunch dad  mike brady gay :o opps what is this 40 years to late? alex jones is a nut what i remember..i didnt watch that shit anyhow

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2018, 07:15:12 PM »
“In my opinion, proposals to outlaw or confiscate guns are simply unrealistic panacea.”

The Second Amendment “leaves little, if any, leeway for the gun control advocate,” he added that “the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive.”

“You won’t get gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens. There’s only one way to get real gun control: Disarm the thugs and the criminals, lock them up and if you don’t actually throw away the key, at least lose it for a long time… It’s a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience.”

And, my favorite:

“There are those in America today who have come to depend absolutely on government for their security. And when government fails they seek to rectify that failure in the form of granting government more power. So, as government has failed to control crime and violence with the means given it by the Constitution, they seek to give it more power at the expense of the Constitution. But in doing so, in their willingness to give up their arms in the name of safety, they are really giving up their protection from what has always been the chief source of despotism — government.”

he changed his mind after he saw black people with guns

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2018, 07:23:56 PM »
Alex jones outted the media for all collaborating fake news and they had his ass deleted for it.   Ofcourse you libtard asses never followed someone with a brain.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2018, 08:09:43 PM »
alex jones was fake news dumbass.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2018, 11:21:17 PM »
Fake news lmfao says the sheeple headed to the slaughter.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2018, 03:11:38 AM »
of course americans still have a trouble time understanding what liberal means.

Well somebody does  ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

"The examples and perspective in this article may not represent a worldwide view of the subject"

nice link retard.

lololol BOOM! Hook line and sinker ;)

I'm sure I've mentioned before that in Australia the Liberal Party is a right wing party - as usual you're much better at pasting memes than actually listening.

If you're talking about a US president surely you should be using the US definition of "liberal" .... but as usual you are convinced that your version of the truth is the only version.

( pls send a reply in 3 days when you work out what just happened )

;D
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2018, 09:43:46 AM »
fake news
Fake news lmfao says the sheeple headed to the slaughter.

self owned

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2018, 07:28:40 AM »

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2018, 10:25:20 PM »
“But isn't this the only way to prevent the companies that own those digital platforms from doing the exact thing you're complaining about here?”

Ideally, free market solutions are the preferred approach. Competing platforms are starting to emerge, but the old guard is fighting back, Microsoft servers threatening to shutdown GAB if they don’t censor users posts. However, for the most aggregious offenders, monopolies will require anti trust intervention for FB and Alphabet. Intervention has been the default position protecting the companies since the 90s, it’s only now extending protections to the consumer is being given serious consideration. Companies are shielded from liable under the Comm Decency Act if they are platforms or merely act as conduits. When they move beyond that realm and start acting as editors of content it becomes harder to make the argument they haven’t assumed the role of a publisher, opening themselves up to a multitude of lawsuits. You can’t have it both ways and still be considered a “platform”. Modernize the consumer Bill of Rights which already gives people the right to choose, ensuring they have a variety of content & sorting options to choose from and a right to be informed, what data is collected and how its used, a specific reason must be stated for a suspension or ban & a right to privacy, in the age of retaliation people should be able to maintain a shroud of privacy online to protect themselves, unless threatening a life. It’s concerning, since most legislation tends to curtail personal liberties, instead of extending individual freedoms. FB may eventually have to offer a migration assistant or allow competitors to access the platform with their own customized iterations, like switching cable companies that still rely upon much of the same core infrastructure.

“If a newspaper was publishing bomb-making and DIY suicide vest instructions they would be shut down.”

Not really, the supreme court has allowed instructions on how to make an atomic bomb and the Anarchist Cookbook is completely legal in the States for educational purposes.

Attributing volitility solely to misinformation, while ignoring the short sellers and private data misuse which was the issue of greater concern. It was actually a non issue when Obama utilized the same tactics incorporated by Cambridge Analytica, but for a conservative agenda.  They do want everyone using it, but thats why they try to make filters subtle and hard to detecct

“The "book burning" rhetoric is exactly the sort of uninformed rubbish that shock-jocks make their money spreading. “

Most content consumed these days is digital, you don’t have to silence a voice, just make their message scarce and drown it out with amplified competing propaganda to tip an election. This has virtually the same effect of a book burning by keeping just enough of the population dumbed down with trivial issues, like the Kardashians, most people don’t have the time to or energy to deeply delve into things. You’re focusing on the most extreme example while ignoring the myriad of other examples already provided that could hardly be construed as “misinformation”. Youtube is already adding “fact checks” to videos that question climate change. Rome had a similarly detached & cosmopolitan attitude before it’s fall. These issues are hard for you to relate to since you’ve never had Free Speech, just empty promises from the Magna Carta, you probably cheered Tommy Robinson being locked up and Laura Southern being denied entry to the UK while Khan lets in all his terrorist buddies in. 15 acid attacks a week in the UK have become the new norm and nobody is allowed to speak out against the root cause which is Muslim Extremism. Didn’t mean to startle anyone, continue sipping your tea kind sir like nothing is wrong with this trajectory.