Author Topic: Info wars shut down good or bad?  (Read 36170 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Info wars shut down good or bad?
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2018, 12:10:02 PM »
Lolololololopploplolol

Sorry did I trigger you snowflake???  :'(
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2018, 12:11:55 PM »
Who the fuck is this cum guzzling faggot? 

i wonder that to. Who is cumsavor lol
war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2018, 12:17:15 PM »
Who the fuck is this cum guzzling faggot? 

i wonder that to. Who is cumsavor lol

A person who is smarter, cooler, more successful, and makes better posts than you.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2018, 12:20:47 PM »
Tommy Robinson is a gay pedophile. Laura Southern is a stupid ugly white basic bitch that gets loser nazis to send her money because nobody will fuck them. Lol

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2018, 12:28:15 PM »
cnn and msnbc obviously totally suck ass.  that's corporate news, at this moment programmed to talk about russia 24/7 because thats one issue that doesnt threaten any of the fatcats who own the network at all and can still galvanize idiot dems.  So just play that stuff round the clock, the democratic party likes it too because it doesnt turn off any potential donors.  and corporate news isnt ever gonna go too hard against what the state department or the rich peolpe want

doesnt mean alex jones isnt a total crackpot who makes up dangerous bullshit about false flags and fake pedo rings that a bunch of alienated dipshits actually believe.  and i mean pedo rings are out there sometimes, i mean just look at rich fuck jeffrey epstein and his lolita express (which bill clinton and trump flew on lol) or some shit thats going on in hollywood... doesnt mean you can just type ctrl-f and search the word "pizza" though and make up your own stories to fit your conspiracy into whatever you find.  That stuff is seriously dumb as shit and you get people believing it.

Haha I'm not surprised that the mainstream media are running with the Russia thing. It's a 2-pronged win/win for them.

1) It's linked to the whole Russian FB trolls issue so it undermines the credability of FB / internet based news sources ..... who are in may ways the mainstram media's biggest competition and greatest threat.

2) Trump has been calling them liars every time they say something he doesn't like. This story is not only proof of him lying, it's proof of him lying about using the dirty tricks that he accuses everyone else of using.

So I'm not at all surprised that they are pushing this story, because it suits their agenda. If, as you say (and I believe) mainstream is pushing this 24/7 then it seems to be an excellent example of them controlling the narrative and trying to influence public opinion. I still doubt very much that any of the individual things they are reporting are actually deliberate lies.

BTW: Yes quite obviously I don't like Trump, but no, that doesn't mean I am whatever liberal stereotype the right wing pseudo-media would have you believe. For the record I also don't like Hillary Clinton, never have. I think she's a slick figurehead for far too many old-money interests and has got where she is purely by trading political favors. Had she ever got into the office I think she would have pushed through a whole bunch of legislation for all sorts of shadowy types that she "owed one" to. This is normal in politics to some extent, but IMO few people were into that game further than Hillary.
It is literally the only thing MSNBC talks about anymore.  They have spent 90%+ of their news programming airtime talking about Russia for the better part of 2 years.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2018, 12:29:38 PM »
lol if youre a pleasant looking white woman you can dye your hair blonde and then just make as much of a show as possible of being a gun toting racist and youll get a huge fanbase and have a career out of it... Seems win

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2018, 12:34:57 PM »
this one woman like kaya jones i think put up some video showing off her tits in a bikini and was like "triggered, libs???" and it got 10,000 likes but then she had  to apologize to all her christian followers, who she had triggered.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2018, 12:37:12 PM »
You don't even need to be white tbh

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2018, 12:44:09 PM »
Shut the FUCK up you stupid fucking bitch ahahahahaha

I don't get it. PB clearly supports politicians that openly advocate doing pretty much the exact opposite of everything PB is ranting about, then somehow, he twists it around in to a narrative about political correctness.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2018, 01:25:54 PM »
A person who is smarter, cooler, more successful, and makes better posts than you.

Successful people don’t wish for communism.
war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2018, 01:32:38 PM »
Shut the FUCK up you stupid fucking bitch ahahahahaha

I don't get it. PB clearly supports politicians that openly advocate doing pretty much the exact opposite of everything PB is ranting about, then somehow, he twists it around in to a narrative about political correctness.

What he claims to care about is an after the fact rationalization for a politics solely concerned with the primacy of white identity in America. This is true of almost all American conservatives except some of the elite class

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2018, 01:33:47 PM »

Successful people don’t wish for communism.

I do. Argument destroyed, by logic

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2018, 01:40:57 PM »

Keep telling yourself that. Now that I think about it you identifying as trans probably makes you mentally handicapped.
war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2018, 01:45:40 PM »

Keep telling yourself that. Now that I think about it you identifying as trans probably makes you mentally handicapped.

It makes me smart

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2018, 01:47:15 PM »
It makes me smart

Yes your very smart and successful. Are you also a polar bear?
war2 > war3