Author Topic: Is the AOP still around?  (Read 2781 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Is the AOP still around?
« on: August 08, 2018, 04:45:54 PM »
 World to Work!
Warcraft 2

I started in 1998, on AOLs engage.

Through my 5 year carrer of warcraft 2 I played on almost every sever, was a part of almost every popular clan, and in my prime was able to beat any player who challenged me.

Among the many clans are very famous ones in the warcraft world like; Divine Intervention, Splintered Orcs, Fallen Angels, [24-7], and the most dominate clan in warcraft history, The KGB.

Many people would argue that [24-7] is easily the best warcraft clan on the planet. Beeing a member of both the KGB (KGBagent04) and the [24-7] squad ([24-7]BliZz)my vote is for the KGB.

I established top player status on many different names, WPxPaladin, BliZz, FoRcE, RusheR, and USwest servers most contriversal player Knight_0f_ValoR.

I won the Blizzard Ladder competiton two years running, once on FoRcE, and once with Knight_0f_ValoR. Those are not really that important since only the first two years acually had in competiton in them and I won the 3rd and 4th year, but it is notable that I was 2nd in the Ironman competiton in 2000, which was made up of some of the greatest players of all time.

I had created a clan mid way through 1998, They were called the Wolf Pac, we were considered one of the most talented clans in ENgage history. for about 2 years the clan ran off and on, most core members of the clan retired. The clan is still around as a family, but does not play together anymore, accept WPxRuthless, who is known in the Counter-Strike world as TSN Aenima.

Im my prime in 2001 I established that I could both, dominate on land maps, and on water maps. My best map was Maze, where my estimated total was 389-0. Yes I was never acually beaten on that map, It might be more but I only have 389 ss's of maze wins in my archive. I was tought to play water maps by the famous AFHxSeaEagle, who at the time in 1999 was the undisputed water king. Early into 2000 I overtook my teacher, and he retired. I made him proud my taking wins over famous names such as Kith Kanin, Axolotl,Rush N Rage, and possibly the greatest warcraft player in history, DeathWlker.

Iv been in so many clans I cannot even remeber most of them, if it at any time was popular I was probably in it. I was a part of the AOP which was a very hush hush organization that had counsol members in every clan in warcraft. We scoped out players and how clans were run, it was while a part of the AOP that I was beeing watched by the KGB. Although I didnt know it at the time, I found myself consistantly playing with KGBagent98. Later that year I was invited to join. I accepted.

The thing you must understand about the KGB is that they are a group, not so mucha clan. Beeing a part of the KGB didnt at all mean you couldnt be a part of any other clan.

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/paladin/war2.html

I remember WPxPaladin was just on the server a couple months ago. The AOP may still be at large.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 04:48:17 PM by XuRnT »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Is the AOP still around?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 05:55:24 PM »
Were u ever in KiLaZ or HWE?
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 05:59:29 PM »
This was not written by me and no. Would dab into Kilaz channel a bit is all.

Offline WyZe

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 09:48:57 PM »

I was in both along with x-DW-x for a brief period of time when I would go on USWest. But I was probably in ever free castles clan at one point or another, it was very trendy to clan jump :P

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 08:03:06 PM »
I was Kilaz-e-homeyg I also remember clan HWE and HW!

Great memorizes!!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 03:38:10 PM »
@XuRnT check out what i found in the archives

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 04:26:16 PM »
man dont be going to jail lol  :P they want ever catch easy with a dui ..cars over there cooler is here full to the brim... speakers blasting..you dont really need the club and be in harms way dude
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 04:34:27 PM by easycompany »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 08:56:38 PM »
@XuRnT check out what i found in the archives

I've owned him in freecastles many times!

Offline KGBagent27

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2024, 03:40:25 PM »
I played as KGBagent27,   i believe 16 and 50 started the clan,  they were from winnipeg.  agent 20 and 21 were from florida,  agent99  Psunew was from korea.  agent15 was a youger guy,  forget where he was from   but he was good.  We had a few other members,  and characters like OjPiMpSoN.  I do remember holding the IGL ladder lead for a little bit,  agent 16 and 99 won it,  i defended it twice,  and agent 99 and 16 lost it,  i believe we were fighting DI for that spot for a few weeks.  many many many years ago

Offline KGBagent70

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2024, 08:04:06 PM »
Is that you BeeR? or was that 22? (i was 85 before 70 and a new recruit before we moved to zone from engage)