Author Topic: [done] s1non denying  (Read 4310 times)

Offline ~red

• Critter
    • View Profile
[done] s1non denying
« on: February 22, 2015, 01:57:27 PM »
s1n0n denying
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 06:20:13 PM by x-DW-x)BuRnT( »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: [done] s1non denying
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 08:30:22 PM »
sinon is a big n00b

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 06:06:23 AM »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 01:00:51 PM »
sinon is a big n00b

s1n0n is martin18

Ye ive seen this martin name pop a few times in the forum....  I usually skip drama or trash posts/threads, ... Im unaware and cant be bothered reading pages of crap....anyone care to give a brief recap whats all the boggle regarding this newbie?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 01:11:49 PM »
sinon is a big n00b

s1n0n is martin18

Ye ive seen this martin name pop a few times in the forum....  I usually skip drama or trash posts/threads, ... Im unaware and cant be bothered reading pages of crap....anyone care to give a brief recap whats all the boggle regarding this newbie?

He was perm banned but they decided to unban him for a time and hes back to reoffending pretty much.

He knows Slacher and Bhc-Butcher in real life and would use their internet to offend sometimes too, admins warned them to not let him use it. It happened regardless.

That about sums it up. Lightbringer had issues with this guy before he was even an admin if I recall too.

Offline martin18.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 05:56:55 PM »
bc is admin il and he hacks all game

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 09:48:49 AM »
sinon is a big n00b

s1n0n is martin18

He was perm banned but they decided to unban him for a time and hes back to reoffending pretty much.

He knows Slacher and Bhc-Butcher in real life and would use their internet to offend sometimes too, admins warned them to not let him use it. It happened regardless.

That about sums it up. Lightbringer had issues with this guy before he was even an admin if I recall too.
Don't think we have a thing called perma ban anymore [emoji26] not for a while that is....usually its Cry. Bitch. Rage. Unban.
[emoji53]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)