Author Topic: We will always remember you Babyshark!  (Read 9511 times)

Offline Lethal~Machete

• Peon
    • View Profile
We will always remember you Babyshark!
« on: August 17, 2018, 03:09:02 AM »
I'm so sorry to tell you this but Babyshark has retired from war2 since she has been muted and betrayed from one of the admins in here, this is one of the saddest days in war2 community. I guess it won't take long for the server to die if admins keep making this kind of decisions. Babyshark was one of the few players who hosted and made games fun for everyone. I don’t even recall her ever been toxic to anyone yet admins always keep protecting toxic shitty players like van, yamon, and many others. I’m pretty sure I’ll retire soon if there are no other non-toxic players to play with but for now thanks to Babyshark for all of those fun games we and many other players played with you. I know many players like me will miss you!

RIP WARCRAFT 2!
RIP WARCRAFT 2!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:13:20 AM by Lethal~Machete »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: We will always remember you Babyshark!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 03:15:02 AM »
🍿
war2 > war3

Offline WyZe

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 03:43:26 AM »
Shit, we lost the best Muslim bashing, homophobic, mentally ill, attention whore the server ever had. I'm sure she will be greatly missed by her following of orbiter wiener kids.

RIP

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 05:11:02 AM »
Shit, we lost the best Muslim bashing, homophobic, mentally ill, attention whore the server ever had. I'm sure she will be greatly missed by her following of orbiter wiener kids.

RIP

Yeah so she was a fundamentalist christian. So what? Not my cup of tea either, and I told her so without being nasty about it.

If you think that somehow changes the fact that you assholes bullied and tormented an otherwise friendly and well-meaning girl until she was personally hurt by the experience, think again.

If anyone here saw that happen on the street, I'm sure they would be shocked, but apparantly some of you would actually like to join in if you can hide behind a keyboard.

We may have been school kids when we started playing this game but we should all be adults now. Think about it you pathetic little boys.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 05:41:40 AM »
Don't leave

Offline Ring62

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 05:50:37 AM »
Is that a joke or something? Babyshark is 1 of the best host with xurnt ,,,,  other noob host just play gow 1 map all the time,,,,    Well i guess its a good way to let this game die forever now...

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 06:44:46 AM »
As much as I hate to see Warcraft 2 players leaving this might be a good thing. The last thing I would want to worry about on the server is somebody contacting my friends are family because I got drunk and f***** around on a gaming server repeatedly

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 06:47:15 AM »
I feel like I should be able to sexually harass men and women on the server without it affecting my personal life. And they should be able to do the same to me.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 06:53:17 AM »
I feel like I should be able to sexually harass men and women on the server without it affecting my personal life. And they should be able to do the same to me.

lmfao funny but it's true. I do not want a bunch of soy drinking cry babies ruining war2 with their emoness

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 08:28:13 AM »
Is that a joke or something? Babyshark is 1 of the best host with xurnt ,,,,  other noob host just play gow 1 map all the time,,,,    Well i guess its a good way to let this game die forever now...
Playing diffrent map doesnt matter that u are good
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 10:21:28 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 09:23:41 AM »
I think we should ask an expert whether it's fake retirement or not @tk[as]

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 10:24:43 AM »

Well thanks for sharing your feelings tk. :thumbsup: Thats very big of you. Everybody give tk some applause, it's not easy to share like that. I want you to know that we all acknowlege you and  that you are a valid person, because the last thing anybody would want to do is hurt your feelings.

So how has it been going? Is anybody sexually harassing you? Has anybody ever? .... gl with that.

The fact that AFTER putting up with a lot of terrible behavior BS messaged someone on FB is not an excuse for the behavior. I don't think she should have done that either, but she's far closer to having a decent excuse than are the people who were abusing her.

Pretty sure you would feel the same way if it was your mother/sister/daughter/partner that was being treated like that.

lmfao funny but it's true. I do not want a bunch of soy drinking cry babies ruining war2 with their emoness

SG, sweetie, personally I don't care if people want to say stuff to me, have at it but expect it in return. When you bully and abuse a girl who is not retaliating until she is genuinely upset and asks you to stop then just keep doing it, that is not "emoness" it's just geography.

If you were in the same location you would be the one being all "emo" while you spat half your teeth out on the ground and ran away crying like a little bitch.

But of course the only people who would do that in the first place are pathetic little bitches with no balls hiding behind their computers.

I think we should ask an expert whether it's fake retirement or not @tk[as]

haha, nice one ;D

BTW: I'm very sure it's not fake, however I do hope that she returns later on when she is feeling better.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline aka CaptainKurtz

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 11:05:12 AM »
Hello!. To clarify a few things there are 2 different issues here;

1) There was a serious complaint/accusation that in-game admins
 can address.

2) No admin muted anyone on Discord. I did. I muted both Van and Babyshark.
These are two different issues.

One has to be absolutely absurd on war2bne discord to get muted. As up until recently, I am only aware of one player muted before on discord. It was Yamon for trolling voice chats.

Both Van and Babyshark were muted on discord.
Their "dicussion" had turned beyond toxic on discord.

They were asked by me a number of times to address the issue  outside of discord with admins, given the seriousness and how heated it was.
@Lethal~Machete after both of them told me to screw myself, their "discussion" still continued for many pages before mutes were handed out.
There were multiple warnings given to take the issue outside of discord.

The situation became even more toxic after they were asked to stop and at the time a mute was necessary on discord. Both of them got a 3 day temporary mute.

The mute was not an admin decision, but mine as a Discord MOD.
I would make the same decison again.

I made this decision as a 3 day mute and reported the situation to the admins. Things were very heated and only going to become more toxic on discord. It needed to cool down and wait for an admin to deal with.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 01:25:10 PM by aka CaptainKurtz »
Hold the door..

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 11:23:15 AM »
@maciek yes she will return/Smurf shortly

@Lambchops stop pretending to be my therapists.. That's what van is for and hes doing a fan-Fucking-tastic job ... All you need to focus on is what you're already good at: sucking @ war2.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 11:27:58 AM »
P.s. its toras fault I didn't stay retired. He msged me every week askingg to come play.. Bastard.