Author Topic: mccain's death  (Read 28381 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: mccain's death
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2018, 03:26:08 PM »
It's funny because climate science shouldn't theoretically be a left/right issue.  Scientists simply study the climate and say what they've found.  And yet Fox News and the right have taken a strong position against there being man-made climate change... why would that be?  But of course "Joe Sixpack" will never question why protecting energy company profits from regulation is so important to him.

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2018, 03:53:46 PM »
Well, as i'm sure you know, the narrative is that scientists have an economic interest on the issue, and therefore, cannot be trusted to be objective.

Joe Sixpack doesn't think he's protecting energy company profits. He's fooled in to believing that it's scientists that are protecting their own funding source at his expense (increased energy costs to his family) and doesn't want that to happen.

It's a very dangerous and tragic "I know you are, but what am I..." situation.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2018, 06:56:00 PM »
ROTF Thank you for owning yourself so hard.

The American political system is not democratic, ordinary people do not have a say in the United States political system, it is run expressly by and for capitalist warmongers (such as John McCain).

... and that's what you tell yourself when you don't vote isn't it? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy

lol fucking dumbass

https://www.vox.com/2014/4/18/5624310/martin-gilens-testing-theories-of-american-politics-explained

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746

shut the fuck up idiot
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2018, 11:22:19 PM »
Well, as i'm sure you know, the narrative is that scientists have an economic interest on the issue

that argument always made me laugh.  it's the scientists that are evil and conniving looking for profit, not the benevolent petroleum companies.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2018, 02:41:06 AM »
Yeah change the subject and you're still wrong.

No comment from the genius who said all soldiers and even the receptionst at the front desk are all war criminals then cited and example of an army pilot as having "real courage sacrifice and decency".

... and you still cant smell your own bullshit you say? Doesn't matter because if you don't vote your opinion is literally worthless.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 09:03:33 AM by Lambchops »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2018, 10:01:38 AM »
even if it's true that people should think long and hard before voting, does that make it less true that people should think long and hard before joining a killing machine

Indeed no. People should think and consider their actions before and especially after joining the armed forces. I applaud actions like those of WO Thompson, cited above. He is undoubtably a genuine and courageous hero.

If there was suddenly a trend towards people abstaining from joining the armed forces for ethical reasons, wouldn't such men of conscience but the first to do so? What would the soldiers that remain be like without their more intelligent/enlightened cohorts amoungst their ranks?

Having no army is sadly just unrealistic while there are still agressive people in the world. In the end every solution for this always boils down to the same core problem: This can only be achieved when all the "evil" people are removed/subdued/converted, and then the world could live in peace. It's been a popular idea over the years, guys like Hitler were right into it.

IMHO the only ethical solution is to reduce aggression while maintaining enough of a deterrant to encourage others to do the same, then to engage with all people and encourage the exchange of ideas and goodwill. Eventually all sides could reduce their armed forces to a token amount and enjoy the very real economic benefits that would result.

I admit this is not very likely in the short term, but it's a nice thought. Having no defence force at all is just impossible unless you conquor the world first, because as soon as you had no army, someone else would move their army in.... and then you have an army again ;)

anyway yeah people voting for republicans suck and are fucking up but bourgeois elections will only offer bourgeois candidates... you dont change the world by electing barack obama, as is clear.  and that WAS an insurgent campaign against a frontrunner!  hillary clinton wouldnt be significantly less eager to advance the interests of US imperialism than trump is, either.  almost any candidate that would push for real change is priced out by corporations and rich donors funding the campaigns of their opposition.  It's broke and only a severe economic catastrophe and/or revolutionary movement can potentially fix it

Yes. Western democracy is a flawed system that is open to corruption and manipulation at all levels, but it is still the best system that the human race has come up with (so far).

People with power always have their thumb on the scales, but if there is large enough move in a particular direction then the population can change the leadership. This single fact is quite miraclulous when you consider the history of humanity. Historically the only way to achieve this has been to enact a coup and slaughter the previous ruling class, and it is rare for a person who takes power this way to be a humanitarian.

There is still a long way to go and its a slow process, but if there is enough voting pressure in a given direction the the people running for office will slowly start shifting their policies in that direction.

Is this perfect? No way. But how else are you going to do it? Hitler's way? What is this revolutionary movement going to do? Seize power then conquor the world in the name of peace?

Mate, it's not "broke" it's just not finished yet. Maybe in another couple of hundred years. Do the work.   :critter:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 10:48:24 AM by Lambchops »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2018, 10:29:49 AM »
Yeah change the subject and you're still wrong.

No comment from the genius who said all soldiers and even the receptionst at the front desk are all war criminals then cited and example of an army pilot as having "real courage sacrifice and decency".

... and you still cant smell your own bullshit you say? Doesn't matter because if you don't vote your opinion is literally worthless.

You are a triggered moron lol.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2018, 10:44:43 AM »
You are a triggered moron lol.

hahaha .... you're the one who got all serious and butt-hurt on your troll account, I'm just being me and pwning u. hf ;)

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2018, 11:31:16 AM »
Yes. Western democracy is a flawed system that is open to corruption and manipulation at all levels, but it is still the best system that the human race has come up with (so far)

stupid liberals

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2018, 04:18:55 PM »
Yes. Western democracy is a flawed system that is open to corruption and manipulation at all levels, but it is still the best system that the human race has come up w

"I'm actually laughing"

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2018, 05:49:38 PM »
oh i created an irrelevant thread sorry :-\

Lol, you faggot.

I wish you and CockSucker (@CumSavorer4385) were among the Vietnamese that were incenerated by napalm. FYL.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2018, 07:16:43 PM »
america only does that to brown and muslim peoples

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2018, 11:30:02 AM »
america only does that to brown and muslim peoples

Suck a dick @marx was right

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2018, 06:50:16 PM »
oh i created an irrelevant thread sorry :-\

Lol, you faggot.

I wish you and CockSucker (@CumSavorer4385) were among the Vietnamese that were incenerated by napalm. FYL.

Hahahaha did I trigger you little snowflake?

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2018, 09:49:34 PM »
dudes lol its just age thank god its a justifier.let elect trump again i dont think hell make 75+ u start goin bat shit when u know not of alot of time is left

dont worry my muhammad freind is see fuckboi snap his fingers for beer at the bar having a good time ..we gonna get his ass in the bathroom.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 10:00:49 PM by easycompany »