Author Topic: mccain's death  (Read 28393 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
mccain's death
« on: August 26, 2018, 01:46:00 AM »
oh i created an irrelevant thread sorry :-\

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: mccain's death
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 01:46:31 AM »
owned

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 04:41:41 AM »
John Mcain is a better human and more successful person than you will ever aspire to be marx.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 05:27:27 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 08:30:36 AM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 08:31:19 AM »

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 09:27:50 AM by marx was right »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 09:06:55 AM »

Well haha the pro life thing is funny at least, but blaming him for flying a plane that dropped bombs in a war is just stupid... or was he some 4 star super general who picked the targets then went and flew the plane as well?... if so then he should have been in the freakin A-Team, but I doubt it ;)

Not my favorite guy either really, but hardly irrelevant.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 09:31:36 AM »

Well haha the pro life thing is funny at least, but blaming him for flying a plane that dropped bombs in a war is just stupid... or was he some 4 star super general who picked the targets then went and flew the plane as well?... if so then he should have been in the freakin A-Team, but I doubt it ;)

"making him accountable for his war crimes is stupid"

...the fuck is this liberal retard, smh.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 11:37:15 AM »
Which state u live in marx?
war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 07:52:55 AM »
John Mcain is a better human and more successful person than you will ever aspire to be marx.

What a brave hero for burning Vietnamese children alive lol

Oh and then he even crashed the plane ahahhaahahhahaha. Viet Cong should have executed him on the spot
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 08:31:30 AM »

LMAO you don't even know what a war crime is. Go read up on that too, that's after you actually finish reading that facist doctrine you worship.

Who is more irrelevant the guy who posts memes and abuse on forums or ...... um ...... anybody at all?

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 09:18:14 AM »

LMAO you don't even know what a war crime is. Go read up on that too, that's after you actually finish reading that facist doctrine you worship.

Who is more irrelevant the guy who posts memes and abuse on forums or ...... um ...... anybody at all?

"LMAO BROWN PEOPLE BEING CHARRED BY NAPALM ISN'T A WAR CRIME U DON'T EVEN KNOW WAR CRIMES I'M HUGELY INTELLIGENT GALAXY BRAIN"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 09:22:30 AM by marx was right »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 03:29:46 PM »

Incinerating civilians with napalm is a war crime iirc

Not to mention the many other wars he helped start in his political career, all to enrich his defense contractor buddies. How brave and heroic lol
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 03:57:17 PM »
It really shouldn't be "edgy" or even controversial to not care about John mccain's death.  It's just obvious.  He went and fought in a war of aggression that killed 4,000,000 vietnamese people for the purposes of imperialism.  got shot down trying to bomb a civilian power plant in downtown Hanoi that had previously been off limits due to the high risk of civilian casualties.  came back to the US and got into government where he was consistently on the side of racism and imperialism... voted against recognizing martin luther king jr, voted against condemning apartheid south africa, supported war in iraq, supported the war in yemen, supported nazis in ukraine, supported more and further war anywhere of interest to the american empire.  voted for the criminal tax cut too, was a corrupt bastard, has always and will always be on the wrong side of history

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 04:11:05 PM »
hate to be him in the spiritual life..seems my prophecies group wont kick me out called them on the born in belief and a real belief lol dam jessu took out to soon i found a pile of them

dont knock the german bloodline im apart o them and u maybe to..you get poverty and a bringer of peace& prosperity ull get people doing all kinds of shit

u gotta give jesus mohammad something.just belive on to me with exclusions of these society ones hitler was all about race

whose the best one none of above gone to get some beer
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 05:10:47 PM by easycompany »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 11:38:08 PM »

Incinerating civilians with napalm is a war crime iirc

I agree, but it's not the pilot's war crime.

Not to mention the many other wars he helped start in his political career, all to enrich his defense contractor buddies. How brave and heroic lol

Sure, I have made no comment on any of this. I'm certainly not a fan of his politics, nor would I suggest he was heroic (in fact I think he was a bit of an asshole), but using the horrible deaths of innocent people to push your own political barrow is callous, and just as much bullshit as the people trying to paint him as a hero.

Many soldiers kill people in wars. Many of them were only there because if they refused the draft they would be jailed. It's not a voluntary system, soldiers don't pick their targets and pilots may or may not even know what they are bombing, that's why soldiers in that position are not considered war criminals.

Who was the person that planned and ordered the bombing missions you care so much about? Who was the person who approved the use of napalm by the US military in the first place? Who was the pilot of the Enola Gay? I would guess you don't know and you don't really care, because that's not the barrow you are pushing.

Attack him on his politics and you won't get any argument from me.

But seriously don't trivialize horrific war crimes by using them for your own meme trash politics. It smells bad no matter which side is doing it.

-- edit --

"LMAO BROWN PEOPLE BEING CHARRED BY NAPALM ISN'T A WAR CRIME U DON'T EVEN KNOW WAR CRIMES I'M HUGELY INTELLIGENT GALAXY BRAIN"

Yeah I said you should read up on it. I suggest starting with:

Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court (10 November 1998 and 12 July 1999). "Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court; Part 3: General Principles of Criminal Law; Article 33: Superior orders and prescription of law"

.... you pea-brained meme regurgitator.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 11:52:07 PM by Lambchops »