War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

is this legit SS 728  43

Death Knight Posts: 2681 Karma: +53/-7 *********

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: is this legit SS
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2018, 04:42:26 PM »
Tora

A few of those players followed a natural progression but a couple of them made some very large spikes and skill level in a short amount of time
Death Knight Posts: 2516 Karma: +79/-2 *********

tupac

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2018, 05:06:03 PM »
;D who would spend time to make that and the know how lol

There is 3 ways to bypass the screen shot.

1. Certain version of war2 and a known hack.
2. Reverse out the icons for buildings and gold mines, etc. To fix the on and off in which I have done years ago lol or just hit tab and black out the minimap LOL!!!!!
3. The program I mentioned above.

Its worthless to even ask for a ss it's a waste of time for admins and users.

Could u do one of the things u mentioned? How long would it take?

Hit tab when the game starts..

All of above is done an already working.
Berserker Posts: 621 Karma: +18/-3 *****

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2018, 05:56:02 PM »
Spb skill level made a noticeable spike in the last year. Silent farts. Lake. Maciek

Twn cancel

Tora

A few of those players followed a natural progression but a couple of them made some very large spikes and skill level in a short amount of time

Well SPB has played a lot against people like Braviet, Ripe, or myself. His skill level seems much higher than before, but his skill level has not risen at all in relation to my skill level.

Silent~Farts is one of the people I've given a few sessions of private tutoring. Plus I think he was very rusty a while ago.

Lale skill level seems abysmal. Only thing he has going for him is that he plays very out of meta and very aggressive. He doesn't make peons properly, his resource balance is bad, and his powering is very slow.

TWN-Cancel I am surprised to hear. He plays a lot against Slacher and a few other people. Also I've felt him be more ambitious with his play. He seemed upset when he seemed completely unable to defeat me, and didn't want to play against me anymore. This reminds me of SPB as well. SPB also didn't want to play against me anymore when he seemed completely unable to beat him (when I didn't want him to defeat me). I think I found a commonality here: they felt their skill level wasn't at the level they wanted it to be, they were upset about it, and wanted to do something about it. I think Cancel & SPB both were just very motivated to improve, and they've worked hard to do so. I've seen Cancel online a lot, and playing a lot of 1v1s (he used to be more team game oriented in the past).

Maciek. I havn't seen drastic changes in his gamestyle, but his game has become a lot more... sharp. The details in his game are much more refined, and he seems to be more present in the game, more aware of the situations. I think this is a result of natural learning curve and dilligent work towards his goals.

Tora. Well, I've given Tora couple lessons and some feedback. Tora plays a lot. But I don't think his improvement is anything out of the ordinary. Steady improvement.
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4945 Karma: +194/-110 *****

Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2018, 06:04:41 PM »
Is it possible that tk has gotten a lot worse, and that's why it seems like everyone else is better?
Ogre Posts: 1272 Karma: +143/-13 *******

XuRnT

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2018, 06:13:54 PM »
His list seems pretty right though as a ladder historian.

Maciek, LaLe, and Silent~Farts have definitely been improving while at the same time probably some are falling off.

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2018, 08:08:32 PM »
I'm def not where I was 6 months or a year ago.. But they've definitely improved significantly compared to 6 months or a year ago
Grunt Posts: 116 Karma: +3/-0 ***

Sepi

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2018, 04:44:20 AM »
Is it possible that tk has gotten a lot worse, and that's why it seems like everyone else is better?

yes I think this is a factor as well.
Ogre Posts: 1272 Karma: +143/-13 *******

XuRnT

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2018, 05:46:59 AM »
Heck even ~Tora~ had a win over KHB I think. Even if KHB is rusty that is a huge accomplishment and something to be proud of.

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2018, 06:40:28 AM »
Me and lale- went 2-2 with brav/spb last night.. We lost one from 6/8

I personally am more of a 2s player tho.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2415 Karma: +106/-8 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2018, 12:23:18 PM »
Heck even ~Tora~ had a win over KHB I think. Even if KHB is rusty that is a huge accomplishment and something to be proud of.

Yeah I got 2 wins on him under “cherrycoke” lol.

Me and lale- went 2-2 with brav/spb last night.. We lost one from 6/8

I personally am more of a 2s player tho.

You know why that is? It’s cause 2v2 more interesting than 1v1. Most people don’t have the attention span to play 30min 1v1 games.
Berserker Posts: 738 Karma: +37/-0 *****

Szwagier

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2018, 12:48:39 PM »
cuase for people playing 1x1 is too hard, lot of ppl are proud cause they won 1x1 vs better player in 2x2 but its not the same 1x1 

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2018, 12:51:49 PM »
cuase for people playing 1x1 is too hard, lot of ppl are proud cause they won 1x1 vs better player in 2x2 but its not the same 1x1 

May I ask how do you pay attention to so many details after 30mins of intense game play? Most people I think would get bored at that point.
Just looking for pointers.
Berserker Posts: 738 Karma: +37/-0 *****

Szwagier

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2018, 01:37:50 PM »
cause i like playing warcraft 2, if i get bored i just quit game for days/weeks/months, 3 years ago i was half year inactive cause i get bored

I prefer play late game than playing one lust attack and win, its boring

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2018, 01:39:22 PM »
^^I guess it just takes a certain kind of personality and skill set to be good at 1v1.