War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available!
Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

[done] WHO RUNS THIS PLACE??? 157  1

Grunt Posts: 97 Karma: +3/-0 ***

Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
[done] WHO RUNS THIS PLACE???
« on: September 11, 2018, 03:07:47 AM »
I was playin a 2v2 wit tora on divide an conquer... I get doubled he does nothing .. I tell him to hit 1 of them becuz there wide open .. hes sittin there pickin his nose guarding his rax like it got gold in it … hetells me to stfu im like dude im tryna tell u this map is wide open they cant wall u can kill 1 "your dead stfu noob ill 100-0 u" then he asks me for 1v1 5 times I said ok sure .. I rape his ass in like 2 minutes an he disconnects mind u after he kicked out my friends from watching prolly cuz he hacks or had the plan to disc when he lost … so this is a asmin??? what an example he is... I want my win added on the rankings!!!! this is crazy that an admin can get away with this if not …. that's sum bs!!!!
Administrator Ogre Mage Posts: 1913 Karma: +101/-109 *****

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: WHO RUNS THIS PLACE???
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 12:01:47 PM »
did you 1v1 on a ladder map? if you send blid the game report he can add it to the ladder :thumbsup: if it was on a custom map i can add a win onto your record if you want? :D

edit - after talking more w/ Qanon this issue seems to be resolved ^-^