Author Topic: New grade for Equinox  (Read 22252 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: New grade for Equinox
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2015, 11:16:39 AM »
I just want to know how you guys will made this communauty grow up if people like winchester use picture of other to get what they want, i mean you want to grow up a communauty but you cant even post a picture of yourself without been protect.

Useless admin again.

"Using pictures to get what they want"

Lmfao, what am I trying to get from you? It's sole purpose of being there is to describe how retarded you are

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2015, 11:17:48 AM »
why dont you implement an auto response bot to his posts and ban winchester
I honestly think they both should be banned from the forums

do it.no more talking, explaining or rationalizing, actions speak for themselves.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2015, 11:30:49 AM »
the reason why winchester and equinox need to be banned imo is because this ongoing thing they're having takes over every thread in the forums.  if someone starts up a tournament or makes a banner, they're both there and the thread is ruined.  there was one thread where i split the topic in half to remove the flame war, so the flame war moved to the new thread, but then like one day later it broke out again in the old thread.  it's ridiculous and there's no sign of it stopping.  i thought maybe i coudl get winchester under control so i pmd him and tried to reason with him but not only did it not work now he says i "stalked" him so whatever.  and yes claw is bad too because he's constantly needling the admins trying to figure out where the line is and how far he can go without crossing it but he's right about this.

You do realize that if he was just banned, I would go back to posting as a regular right? You think im gonna flame Equinox in places he isn't even at  making his demented posts? Of course you don't and never thought of that! You think i'm going to take his spot and complain about "hacking clients" and flame every person on the forums like he does!. And you just don't like me for standing up to you and want me banned too. And now, now you'll want me banned even more now for proving a valid point! Because we both know when I prove a point to you, i'm a piece of shit! 

You say I "Stalked" him, using your exact logic blid, you "Stalked" me too because you did the same things I did for months to me! You did worse and accused me of breaking laws in real life too!. Which is why anything you say against me of that caliber  will be null to me, and you threatening me with a ban with something like that will be null. I'm not taking your threats serious, maybe if tk or another mod who isn't being pmed by you to threaten a ban against me then I'll be more likely to take it serious.

yes several years ago i posted a handful of times saying "hi lance" or whatever when you made posts.  doesnt mean i cant tell you to stop engaging in excessive flame wars all across these forums.  i asked you to stop, i sent you private msgs trying to get you to stop, ive closed threads and split threads trying to get you to stop and you wont stop.  you are being a problem.

"Fuck off lance" "Whether your lance or not, your a piece of shit" (some examples) is just a "I said Hi lance or whatever" to you, of course theres no stalking flame from you! You didn't even have the decency as an admin to answer simple questions I asked about him such who he is, why is he hated or anything because you were so bloody full of yourself
People legitimately thought you were Lance, who btw was in the middle of a campaign of DOS attacks etc against players.  we were mistaken.  thats it.  This circumstance from 3 years ago isnt some trump card you can play to justify flaming equinox right now. 

Kith-Kanin didn't think I was lance off the bat, he had the decency to think "Hey we could be wrong since this guy is posting from the same IP everytime unlike lance does" and didn't flame me at all because he was freaking uncertain. unlike you (Who could also see IPs)  in the mind is like "NOPE HES FUCKEN LANCE LETS FLAME HIM HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA" without answering any questions (Who gives a fuck if your mistaken, mistaken is no excuse to not answer a general question like who the person your accusing someone of being is. And Who cares even if It was lance, would it really have hurt your pride to say "Lance is this and that" to a fucking different account of his pretending to be someone else? He had an account that he was already regularly posting with at that in Lancelight

And You were mistaken you say? Oh right, You continually flamed me after realizing you were wrong and me standing up to you (Which is why you dislike me so much).  It's not some trump card im trying to pull, it's me telling YOU how much I don't take YOU serious after YOU are so damn hypocritical.

And Equinox if you reply to this post again thinking im talking to you again when i'm not you only prove my point that you're the real ignorant retard here, you are completely an irrelevant piece of crap at the bottom of everyones shoes in this conversation

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2015, 11:32:19 AM »
We dont care of what you want to proof, we want you to shut your mouth because your a total useless human.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2015, 11:33:10 AM »
And Equinox if you reply to this post again thinking im talking to you again when i'm not you only prove my point that you're the real ignorant retard here, you are completely an irrelevant piece of crap at the bottom of everyones shoes in this conversation

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2015, 11:34:06 AM »
Quote from: Winchester ink=topic=443.msg5654#msg5654 date=1424881849
the reason why winchester and equinox need to be banned imo is because this ongoing thing they're having takes over every thread in the forums.  if someone starts up a tournament or makes a banner, they're both there and the thread is ruined.  there was one thread where i split the topic in half to remove the flame war, so the flame war moved to the new thread, but then like one day later it broke out again in the old thread.  it's ridiculous and there's no sign of it stopping.  i thought maybe i coudl get winchester under control so i pmd him and tried to reason with him but not only did it not work now he says i "stalked" him so whatever.  and yes claw is bad too because he's constantly needling the admins trying to figure out where the line is and how far he can go without crossing it but he's right about this.

You do realize that if he was just banned, I would go back to posting as a regular right? You think im gonna flame Equinox in places he isn't even at  making his demented posts? Of course you don't and never thought of that! You think i'm going to take his spot and complain about "hacking clients" and flame every person on the forums like he does!. And you just don't like me for standing up to you and want me banned too. And now, now you'll want me banned even more now for proving a valid point! Because we both know when I prove a point to you, i'm a piece of shit! 

You say I "Stalked" him, using your exact logic blid, you "Stalked" me too because you did the same things I did for months to me! You did worse and accused me of breaking laws in real life too!. Which is why anything you say against me of that caliber  will be null to me, and you threatening me with a ban with something like that will be null. I'm not taking your threats serious, maybe if tk or another mod who isn't being pmed by you to threaten a ban against me then I'll be more likely to take it serious.

yes several years ago i posted a handful of times saying "hi lance" or whatever when you made posts.  doesnt mean i cant tell you to stop engaging in excessive flame wars all across these forums.  i asked you to stop, i sent you private msgs trying to get you to stop, ive closed threads and split threads trying to get you to stop and you wont stop.  you are being a problem.

"Fuck off lance" "Whether your lance or not, your a piece of shit" (some examples) is just a "I said Hi lance or whatever" to you, of course theres no stalking flame from you! You didn't even have the decency as an admin to answer simple questions I asked about him such who he is, why is he hated or anything because you were so bloody full of yourself
People legitimately thought you were Lance, who btw was in the middle of a campaign of DOS attacks etc against players.  we were mistaken.  thats it.  This circumstance from 3 years ago isnt some trump card you can play to justify flaming equinox right now. 

Kith-Kanin didn't think I was lance off the bat, he had the decency to think "Hey we could be wrong since this guy is posting from the same IP everytime unlike lance does" and didn't flame me at all because he was freaking uncertain. unlike you (Who could also see IPs)  in the mind is like "NOPE HES FUCKEN LANCE LETS FLAME HIM HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA" without answering any questions (Who gives a fuck if your mistaken, mistaken is no excuse to not answer a general question like who the person your accusing someone of being is. And Who cares even if It was lance, would it really have hurt your pride to say "Lance is this and that" to a fucking different account of his pretending to be someone else? He had an account that he was already regularly posting with at that in Lancelight

And You were mistaken you say? Oh right, You continually flamed me after realizing you were wrong and me standing up to you (Which is why you dislike me so much).  It's not some trump card im trying to pull, it's me telling YOU how much I don't take YOU serious after YOU are so damn hypocritical.

i dislike you because you're being a major problem on these forums right now.  act like a freaking adult and we'd be fine.  you're the one obsessing over 3+ years ago stuff, not me.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2015, 11:34:56 AM »
Nice going there Equinox, you've only proved you're even more of a useless human being in this world, Now hang yourself, you won't be missed, not even your family will miss your drunk drug dealing gambling ass either.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2015, 11:41:09 AM »
Nice going there Equinox, you've only proved you're even more of a useless human being in this world, Now hang yourself, you won't be missed, not even your family will miss your drunk drug dealing gambling ass either.
i mean, jesus, look at this. 

final warning.  equinox, please don't disrupt regular threads about tournaments, etc.

winchester, please don't engage in uncalled for flaming and posts like the above