Author Topic: New grade for Equinox  (Read 22249 times)

Online iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
New grade for Equinox
« on: February 25, 2015, 04:43:42 AM »
Equinox for his outstanding contribution to war2.ru flaming awarded the title "Flamer"
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: New grade for Equinox
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 05:35:50 AM »
Lmao. ;D
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 06:10:10 AM »
why dont you implement an auto response bot to his posts and ban winchester

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 08:33:08 AM »
I honestly think they both should be banned from the forums

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 09:30:56 AM »
throw claw in there with em

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 09:40:42 AM »
I honestly think they both should be banned from the forums

I argue against only one person, and stand up to you for being a hypocrite to the point you think its so personal and pm me over it and i deserve to be banned over it.  Where as the person who picks fights with everyone (The same person I am arguing with) and tells everyone to not play this game + threatened to hack on the server (And did and received no punishment until he /f a spammed multiple people) won't be banned. (It is inevitable that you'll just have him unbanned even if he were and it'll only lead to Equinoxs attempt at an imaginary version of his own "War2Custom" only there will be no client lol)

My responses to anyone else are normal.

And you've always disliked me for standing up to you since I registered on occult for you thinking I was lance and you were proven to be a administrator incapable of answering simple questions and shitty interrogation. (That's basically what it was lol) You were so full of yourself that you never considered you could just be wrong about something (which you were) and you were mad about it and then insulted me.

To Equinox (non-flame) - Blid thinks your having a 'serious meltdown' and that you're 'insane and his talking shit about you behind your back. Heres a pm from him as proof

yes in some thread or other when it made sense in context i noted that he'd hacked in the past.  i did not stalk him and reply to his every single post with stuff about him hacking and other insults.  the dude was having a serious meltdown recently and now he starts making some semi-normal posts and you're right there trolling and trying to make him insane again and being an asshole.  it's really obnoxious

To Blid - Yeah, and you only stalked me and replied to me flaming me and essentially accused me of hacking, ddosing, and threatening peoples sisters.

I only call someone 1 of the things you called me and I'm an obnoxious asshole, maybe along with the gambling and stuff i should say he ddoses, and threatens people sisters too? Then I can be in the same line as you right and be in the " IM OK" zone? 

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 09:42:26 AM by Winchester »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 09:43:56 AM »
Equinox for his outstanding contribution to war2.ru flaming awarded the title "Flamer"
Flamer

Extremely flamboyant homosexual. Very bright clothing, loud speach, upbeat attitude, often noisy or annoying, intrusive. Very very gay...

Example of Use:

"That guy is acting out in some gaming forum on the internet....what a flamer.."

Source: Wikitionary

Hmm [emoji12]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 09:55:48 AM »
throw claw in there with em

My initial confrontation that began my flame war with Equinox on the occult forums (Which moved here) was when I defended you from him over the Koorb ban lol (Stating that you did ban koorb, only eq never believed it and was angry about a 1day ban)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 09:57:50 AM »
Im sorry if the truth hurt you, im sorry if you guys can be mans, let's be honnest, your all there judging me and act like if i am the bad guy.

When the truth is absolutly not.

The truth is about a server, where people give it all their life for you, the truth is about a server where everybody who give their life cant even play fair.

You guys act pretty confident about the fact your right on what you want,

But thats not and you know!

Il was suppose to close these client hacks for january, we almost in march.

Il was suppose to give us a list of that people who use 2.02.1 we almost in march.

Il was suppose to give us new icons for januarary, we almost march.

You guys dint keep the main website update, you guys never create a new template for the forum.

You guys promising alot, but doing nothing.

Instead of doing what you have to do, the right thing to do, not only for me but for everyone, your trying to make me bow down and sticked thread on me and let people lie and harasse me.

The difference between me and winchester is about truth and lie, everything i said hes truth, you guys are lazy and slow and a little bit retard because you understand absolutly nothing.

Now you guys trying to act like if i never do nothing for this server when i am probably the player NON admin who exactly do the most for this server.

Il your a garbage.

Winchester for his own part is only a retard kid who harrasse me all day with my personal informations, and lie after lie, telling people i hack and i want to steal their bank account, wich kind of admins will let happen this.

You guys are all liar and now these liar want to ban the only hope of war2, ME, EQUINOX!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 09:59:43 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 09:59:30 AM »
i personally dont mind u or even eq very much.. when u guys are raging or whatever i just glance and move on. but claw likes acting like an "upstanding" forum user one day then doing everything he was just complaining about the very next day. not to mention when he doesnt get his way he thinks its appropriate to throw racial/hateful slurs at people.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 10:01:11 AM »

Winchester for his own part is only a retard kid who harrasse me all day with my personal informations, and lie after lie, telling people i hack and i want to steal their bank account, wich kind of admins will let happen this.

Blid does for sure, he accused me of the very same thing for months when I first registered on the occult forums.

PS - You posted your RL picture on the occult forums, you should have known better. I didn't steal it.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:04:38 AM by Winchester »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 10:01:23 AM »
Claw is not even a probleme, i dont cares about is sticky thread, stop trying to find a guilty, im not even thiking about the fact claw is really an admin, im just thiking about the fact youv guys '' the real admin '' never do nothing against that client hack.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 10:03:37 AM »

Blid does for sure, he accused me of the very same thing for months when I first registered on the occult forums

Dude your a total moron, if i had a kid as you i will get my ass off of your country go to africa in jungle and hope you never call me back.

Lie to everyone about me and hope it will work, evryone here know your a fucking liar and hide behind your smurf account because your cant even rush properly, who fucking care about you.

You try to do a war with me, but there no war, i said truth, you said lie, period, your a useless moron.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:05:34 AM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 10:09:55 AM »
What claw plays on the weekends....

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 10:15:44 AM »
the reason why winchester and equinox need to be banned imo is because this ongoing thing they're having takes over every thread in the forums.  if someone starts up a tournament or makes a banner, they're both there and the thread is ruined.  there was one thread where i split the topic in half to remove the flame war, so the flame war moved to the new thread, but then like one day later it broke out again in the old thread.  it's ridiculous and there's no sign of it stopping.  i thought maybe i coudl get winchester under control so i pmd him and tried to reason with him but not only did it not work now he says i "stalked" him so whatever.  and yes claw is bad too because he's constantly needling the admins trying to figure out where the line is and how far he can go without crossing it but he's right about this.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:17:45 AM by blid »