Author Topic: New grade for Equinox  (Read 22262 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: New grade for Equinox
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 10:22:34 AM »

Winchester for his own part is only a retard kid who harrasse me all day with my personal informations, and lie after lie, telling people i hack and i want to steal their bank account, wich kind of admins will let happen this.

Blid does for sure, he accused me of the very same thing for months when I first registered on the occult forums

Dude your a total moron, if i had a kid as you i will get my ass off of your country go to africa in jungle and hope you never call me back.

Lie to everyone about me and hope it will work, evryone here know your a fucking liar and hide behind your smurf account because your cant even rush properly, who fucking care about you.

You're the one who has more Warcraft 2 accounts then me. You've made them specifically to play against me and spam me with too because you suck against someone you call a newb. Your logic on smurfing is totally invalid, and no one cares about you, thats why you're always crying on here always and refusing ss and acting like the Jesus Christ of Warcraft 2 and pretending to be famous and like some savior - You say all I do is lie? You've lied about spamming me on forums and I've provided SS of it to prove you wrong. - Truth

Theres that saying that goes on this game which even you yourself use against people like swift -  Once a hacker, always a hacker

Well, heres the thing

YOU HACKED, YOUR A HACKER AND ALWAYS WILL BE HAHAHA! There is no possible way I am lying, once a hacker, always a hacker! You hacked!

ADMINS REVEAL MY AKAS NOW, don't bother with his.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 10:26:26 AM »
Idk why iL made this thread [emoji52]

Adding more fire for the flamer [emoji33]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:28:16 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 10:32:06 AM »
the reason why winchester and equinox need to be banned imo is because this ongoing thing they're having takes over every thread in the forums.  if someone starts up a tournament or makes a banner, they're both there and the thread is ruined.  there was one thread where i split the topic in half to remove the flame war, so the flame war moved to the new thread, but then like one day later it broke out again in the old thread.  it's ridiculous and there's no sign of it stopping.  i thought maybe i coudl get winchester under control so i pmd him and tried to reason with him but not only did it not work now he says i "stalked" him so whatever.  and yes claw is bad too because he's constantly needling the admins trying to figure out where the line is and how far he can go without crossing it but he's right about this.

Dont answer to my post faggot.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 10:33:00 AM »
Im sorry if the truth hurt you, im sorry if you guys can be mans, let's be honnest, your all there judging me and act like if i am the bad guy.

When the truth is absolutly not.

The truth is about a server, where people give it all their life for you, the truth is about a server where everybody who give their life cant even play fair.

You guys act pretty confident about the fact your right on what you want,

But thats not and you know!

Il was suppose to close these client hacks for january, we almost in march.

Il was suppose to give us a list of that people who use 2.02.1 we almost in march.

Il was suppose to give us new icons for januarary, we almost march.

You guys dint keep the main website update, you guys never create a new template for the forum.

You guys promising alot, but doing nothing.

Instead of doing what you have to do, the right thing to do, not only for me but for everyone, your trying to make me bow down and sticked thread on me and let people lie and harasse me.

The difference between me and winchester is about truth and lie, everything i said hes truth, you guys are lazy and slow and a little bit retard because you understand absolutly nothing.

Now you guys trying to act like if i never do nothing for this server when i am probably the player NON admin who exactly do the most for this server.

Il your a garbage.

Winchester for his own part is only a retard kid who harrasse me all day with my personal informations, and lie after lie, telling people i hack and i want to steal their bank account, wich kind of admins will let happen this.

You guys are all liar and now these liar want to ban the only hope of war2, ME, EQUINOX!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2015, 10:36:37 AM »
Equinox, I actually don't have a problem with you keeping the light shining on the map hack issue, but recently I've been seeing you flame people for making banners or hosting tourneys and all sorts of things.  You have been disrupting threads that have nothing to do with hacking, and are just about people trying to enjoy the game.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 10:38:47 AM »
Equinox, I actually don't have a problem with you keeping the light shining on the map hack issue, but recently I've been seeing you flame people for making banners or hosting tourneys and all sorts of things.  You have been disrupting threads that have nothing to do with hacking, and are just about people trying to enjoy the game.

Who do you talk about? I assume it's burnt! And did burnt is not a part of your stupid staff who let people hack? And did burnt dont host tournament and paid people for absolutly no reason when you know you cant caught hackers, so it's almost as paying hacker, why not repair this hacking issue before trying to make people believe they are safe to play tournament ?

This is like your cute post about explaining how take to and send ss, are you not borred to make people waste their time to post or send ss?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:41:45 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2015, 10:42:39 AM »
the reason why winchester and equinox need to be banned imo is because this ongoing thing they're having takes over every thread in the forums.  if someone starts up a tournament or makes a banner, they're both there and the thread is ruined.  there was one thread where i split the topic in half to remove the flame war, so the flame war moved to the new thread, but then like one day later it broke out again in the old thread.  it's ridiculous and there's no sign of it stopping.  i thought maybe i coudl get winchester under control so i pmd him and tried to reason with him but not only did it not work now he says i "stalked" him so whatever.  and yes claw is bad too because he's constantly needling the admins trying to figure out where the line is and how far he can go without crossing it but he's right about this.

You do realize that if he was just banned, I would go back to posting as a regular right? You think im gonna flame Equinox in places he isn't even at  making his demented posts? Of course you don't and never thought of that! You think i'm going to take his spot and complain about "hacking clients" and flame every person on the forums like he does!. And you just don't like me for standing up to you and want me banned too. And now, now you'll want me banned even more now for proving a valid point! Because we both know when I prove a point to you, i'm a piece of shit! 

You say I "Stalked" him, using your exact logic blid, you "Stalked" me too because you did the same things I did for months to me! You did worse and accused me of breaking laws in real life too!. Which is why anything you say against me of that caliber  will be null to me, and you threatening me with a ban with something like that will be null. I'm not taking your threats serious, maybe if tk or another mod who isn't being pmed by you to threaten a ban against me then I'll be more likely to take it serious.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2015, 10:42:47 AM »

Who do you talk about? I assume it's burnt! And did burnt is not a part of your stupid staff who let people hack? And did burnt dont host tournament and paid people for absolutly no reason when you know you cant caught hackers, so it's almost as paying hacker, why not repair this hacking issue before trying to make people believe they are safe to play tournament ?

This is like your cute post about explaining how take to and send ss, are you not borred to make people waste their time to post or send ss?
that's a rather extreme position you have, isn't it?  just because hacking is possible, you think no one should host tourneys, and if burnt hosts a tourney, it's appropriate to go into his thread and call it a hack server etc etc?  i understand your complaint about us not being able to catch hackers, but some people still want to play the game in the meantime because they like war2. 

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2015, 10:44:27 AM »
Most of them or just retard and dint even know it's possible to dint get caught... But i understand, maybe i am to legit for your stupid server, but still, please, explain me why thats not even closed anyway.. Why keeping this client?? There a good reason for it? To let people hacks without getting caught?

BTW- I think you guys have probleme way much more important to resolve before making league and tournament yes.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:47:32 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 10:44:35 AM »

All he did was bring attention to it, it's being worked on now. THE END, THERE IS NO SHINING LIGHT ASCENDING FROM HEAVEN WITH EACH POST HE MAKES ABOUT IT JUST LIKE YOU THINK IM NOT SOME SHINING LIGHT WHEN IM DEFENDING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:47:26 AM by Winchester »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2015, 10:45:34 AM »
Winchester can you just shut the hell up, your retard, ignorant, liar and what you do mean absoluty nothing, get a life loser.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2015, 10:46:57 AM »

You do realize that if he was just banned, I would go back to posting as a regular right? You think im gonna flame Equinox in places he isn't even at  making his demented posts? Of course you don't and never thought of that! You think i'm going to take his spot and complain about "hacking clients" and flame every person on the forums like he does!. And you just don't like me for standing up to you and want me banned too. And now, now you'll want me banned even more now for proving a valid point! Because we both know when I prove a point to you, i'm a piece of shit! 

You say I "Stalked" him, using your exact logic blid, you "Stalked" me too because you did the same things I did for months to me! You did worse and accused me of breaking laws in real life too!. Which is why anything you say against me of that caliber  will be null to me, and you threatening me with a ban with something like that will be null. I'm not taking your threats serious, maybe if tk or another mod who isn't being pmed by you to threaten a ban against me then I'll be more likely to take it serious.

yes several years ago i posted a handful of times saying "hi lance" or whatever when you made posts.  doesnt mean i cant tell you to stop engaging in excessive flame wars all across these forums.  i asked you to stop, i sent you private msgs trying to get you to stop, ive closed threads and split threads trying to get you to stop and you wont stop.  you are being a problem.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2015, 10:48:57 AM »

All he did was bring attention to it, it's being worked on now. THE END, THERE IS NO SHINING LIGHT ASCENDING FROM HEAVEN WITH EACH POST HE MAKES ABOUT IT

well, nothing has changed yet, and bringing that up from time to time and keeping the issue alive is not a bad thing.  i dont want to tag people flamer or ban people simply for pointing out that the hacking issue is unsolved, that would be messed up.  so i just want to make clear that's not the problem with equinox, the problem is he's going all over the place with this and it's dominating every topic in the forum.  which you know because you're following him into every thread and carrying on after being asked to stop

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2015, 10:50:57 AM »
Winchester can you just shut the hell up, your retard, ignorant, liar and what you do mean absoluty nothing, get a life loser.

You're a retard, you're a hacker, you've said you've never hacked, only to admit hacking in the same post, so in turn, you are a liar because only one of them can be the truth and they conflict with each other, you are the real ignorant person here as you are speaking to me when you are not spoken to , much like when I speak to you when you don't speak to me right?  You mean even less to this game then I do, and I don't claim to be some celebrity savior to this game, I need to get a life? Right, you're the one thinking you're a "Celebrity" to a game which you literally say only has "50 people"

Would you like some French Fries with that serving of PWNED you Retarded French Fuck?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2015, 10:54:09 AM »

All he did was bring attention to it, it's being worked on now. THE END, THERE IS NO SHINING LIGHT ASCENDING FROM HEAVEN WITH EACH POST HE MAKES ABOUT IT

well, nothing has changed yet, and bringing that up from time to time and keeping the issue alive is not a bad thing.  i dont want to tag people flamer or ban people simply for pointing out that the hacking issue is unsolved, that would be messed up.  so i just want to make clear that's not the problem with equinox, the problem is he's going all over the place with this and it's dominating every topic in the forum.  which you know because you're following him into every thread and carrying on after being asked to stop

He's bringing it up "Time to time" Yeah, every single post he makes is time to time, by that logic, i'm only flaming time to time.

He flamed me first after you told us to stop, THE POST IS THERE, but OF COURSE you blame me and say i'm the one carrying on (I clearly said he flamed me, from now on i'm defending myself if you don't do something, you haven't done anything to him) since you have this bias against me for standing up to you and actually providing you an intelligent response (Which you hate) unlike this retard.