Author Topic: New grade for Equinox  (Read 22255 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: New grade for Equinox
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2015, 10:54:35 AM »
Equinox, I actually don't have a problem with you keeping the light shining on the map hack issue, but recently I've been seeing you flame people for making banners or hosting tourneys and all sorts of things.  You have been disrupting threads that have nothing to do with hacking, and are just about people trying to enjoy the game.

All he did was bring attention to it, it's being worked on now. THE END, THERE IS NO SHINING LIGHT ASCENDING FROM HEAVEN WITH EACH POST HE MAKES ABOUT IT

well, nothing has changed yet, and bringing that up from time to time and keeping the issue alive is not a bad thing.  i dont want to tag people flamer or ban people simply for pointing out that the hacking issue is unsolved, that would be messed up.  so i just want to make clear that's not the problem with equinox, the problem is he's going all over the place with this and it's dominating every topic in the forum.  which you know because you're following him into every thread and carrying on after being asked to stop

I am still free speech, if i think burnt host useless tournament when everyone hacks and it mean nothing and he try to still my idea i whill claim it, if i think IL hack and tk send picture of his penis i will claim it too. Thats not my fucking probleme if you guys can't realise i just want to make this server a better place for everyone while you guys are stilling at wallmart.

Maybe you dont like my opinion but ive never lie and i never use personal information to get what i want, im maybe mean by all of your fault, but im real too, why the fucking hell im not even an admin when everyone here know i will be the great one.

Fear the great one?
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2015, 10:54:59 AM »
Winchester can you just shut the hell up, your retard, ignorant, liar and what you do mean absoluty nothing, get a life loser.

You're a retard, you're a hacker, you've said you've never hacked, only to admit hacking in the same post, so in turn, you are a liar because only one of them can be the truth and they conflict with each other, you are the real ignorant person here as you are speaking to me when you are not spoken to , much like when I speak to you when you don't speak to me right?  You mean even less to this game then I do, and I don't claim to be some celebrity savior to this game, I need to get a life? Right, you're the one thinking you're a "Celebrity" to a game which you literally say only has "50 people"

Would you like some French Fries with that serving of PWNED you Retarded French Fuck?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2015, 10:56:16 AM »
BTW- I think you guys have probleme way much more important to resolve before making league and tournament yes.
burnt doesnt do programming or things like that.  so he cant help with that.  but what he can do is make tournaments.  if you think the server/tournaments/etc should be shut down until an anti-hack is complete then i disagree with you.  and while it's fine for you to have that opinion, i'd ask that you keep it to certain threads and not derail every new thread that is created.

as for the hack versions of clients, il is working on some anti-hack project that i believe can work on all clients (if im mistaken, iL please correct me).  remember iL did test disabling certain client versions, and some people had trouble with it.  anyway, one delay is because certain things he's planning may cost some money.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 10:56:33 AM »
Winchester and Evil Ryu really deserve to get ban... Spammed forum all day long with retard picture and retard comment, we cant have a real discuss, never.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 10:57:45 AM »
Equinox, I actually don't have a problem with you keeping the light shining on the map hack issue, but recently I've been seeing you flame people for making banners or hosting tourneys and all sorts of things.  You have been disrupting threads that have nothing to do with hacking, and are just about people trying to enjoy the game.

All he did was bring attention to it, it's being worked on now. THE END, THERE IS NO SHINING LIGHT ASCENDING FROM HEAVEN WITH EACH POST HE MAKES ABOUT IT

well, nothing has changed yet, and bringing that up from time to time and keeping the issue alive is not a bad thing.  i dont want to tag people flamer or ban people simply for pointing out that the hacking issue is unsolved, that would be messed up.  so i just want to make clear that's not the problem with equinox, the problem is he's going all over the place with this and it's dominating every topic in the forum.  which you know because you're following him into every thread and carrying on after being asked to stop

He's bringing it up "Time to time" Yeah, every single post he makes is time to time, by that logic, i'm only flaming time to time.

He flamed me first after you told us to stop, THE POST IS THERE, but OF COURSE you blame me and say i'm the one carrying on (I clearly said he flamed me, from now on i'm defending myself if you don't do something, you haven't done anything to him) since you have this bias against me for standing up to you and actually providing you an intelligent response (Which you hate) unlike this retard.
I did not say he is bringing it up time to time.  Please read my posts completely before responding

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2015, 10:57:58 AM »
the reason why winchester and equinox need to be banned imo is because this ongoing thing they're having takes over every thread in the forums.  if someone starts up a tournament or makes a banner, they're both there and the thread is ruined.  there was one thread where i split the topic in half to remove the flame war, so the flame war moved to the new thread, but then like one day later it broke out again in the old thread.  it's ridiculous and there's no sign of it stopping.  i thought maybe i coudl get winchester under control so i pmd him and tried to reason with him but not only did it not work now he says i "stalked" him so whatever.  and yes claw is bad too because he's constantly needling the admins trying to figure out where the line is and how far he can go without crossing it but he's right about this.

You do realize that if he was just banned, I would go back to posting as a regular right? You think im gonna flame Equinox in places he isn't even at  making his demented posts? Of course you don't and never thought of that! You think i'm going to take his spot and complain about "hacking clients" and flame every person on the forums like he does!. And you just don't like me for standing up to you and want me banned too. And now, now you'll want me banned even more now for proving a valid point! Because we both know when I prove a point to you, i'm a piece of shit! 

You say I "Stalked" him, using your exact logic blid, you "Stalked" me too because you did the same things I did for months to me! You did worse and accused me of breaking laws in real life too!. Which is why anything you say against me of that caliber  will be null to me, and you threatening me with a ban with something like that will be null. I'm not taking your threats serious, maybe if tk or another mod who isn't being pmed by you to threaten a ban against me then I'll be more likely to take it serious.

yes several years ago i posted a handful of times saying "hi lance" or whatever when you made posts.  doesnt mean i cant tell you to stop engaging in excessive flame wars all across these forums.  i asked you to stop, i sent you private msgs trying to get you to stop, ive closed threads and split threads trying to get you to stop and you wont stop.  you are being a problem.

"Fuck off lance" "Whether your lance or not, your a piece of shit" (some examples) is just a "I said Hi lance or whatever" to you, of course theres no stalking flame from you! You didn't even have the decency as an admin to answer simple questions I asked about him such who he is, why is he hated or anything because you were so bloody full of yourself

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2015, 10:58:42 AM »
BTW- I think you guys have probleme way much more important to resolve before making league and tournament yes.
burnt doesnt do programming or things like that.  so he cant help with that.  but what he can do is make tournaments.  if you think the server/tournaments/etc should be shut down until an anti-hack is complete then i disagree with you.  and while it's fine for you to have that opinion, i'd ask that you keep it to certain threads and not derail every new thread that is created.

as for the hack versions of clients, il is working on some anti-hack project that i believe can work on all clients (if im mistaken, iL please correct me).  remember iL did test disabling certain client versions, and some people had trouble with it.  anyway, one delay is because certain things he's planning may cost some money.

I dont think you have to shutdown the server, if i will think that i will not play this game anymore.. I just think there no reason to put this game on competitive mode when you know that mean absolutly nothing.

Tournament, ladder, league should be suspend untill this probleme is resolved.

Making people champion when they probably hack is like total retard.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 11:01:05 AM »
Winchester and Evil Ryu really deserve to get ban... Spammed forum all day long with retard picture and retard comment, we cant have a real discuss, never.

You don't have discussions. You proved in this thread minutes ago when you attacked me for having my "discussion" with blid telling me to "Shut the hell up" thinking im talking to you when it clearly shows me talking history with blid.

You are beyond retarded

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 11:02:36 AM »
Why do you fucking talk to me? I dint even talk to you, did you dont understand your a low human being for me and i dint even want to talk at someone like you.. Your useless dude, im disgusting by you, leave me alone garbage.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2015, 11:02:54 AM »

He's bringing it up "Time to time" Yeah, every single post he makes is time to time, by that logic, i'm only flaming time to time.

He flamed me first after you told us to stop, THE POST IS THERE, but OF COURSE you blame me and say i'm the one carrying on (I clearly said he flamed me, from now on i'm defending myself if you don't do something, you haven't done anything to him) since you have this bias against me for standing up to you and actually providing you an intelligent response (Which you hate) unlike this retard.
I did not say he is bringing it up time to time.  Please read my posts completely before responding

You are the most guilty person of not reading posts completely before responding. Which is why you always ignore the most valid points made in other posts

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2015, 11:07:08 AM »
No dude we dont read your comment because your just fucking BIG MORON, your the only one thiking in everything you said about me, everyone know your totaly wrong in what you do.

Everyone know why im acting like that, they know my reason, but they dont understand yours to act like that with me when i dint even cares about you.

Your fighting against someone who dint fucking care about you, and your a shame for everyone who see your moron post everyday.

People know why they hate me, they hate me because im mad, they hate me because im not the equinox they know since ten years, but in your case, they hate you because your just useless and spammed forum and try to be someone when you have no reason to be someone with what your doing.

Get life loser and stop to stalcked me.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2015, 11:09:49 AM »
the reason why winchester and equinox need to be banned imo is because this ongoing thing they're having takes over every thread in the forums.  if someone starts up a tournament or makes a banner, they're both there and the thread is ruined.  there was one thread where i split the topic in half to remove the flame war, so the flame war moved to the new thread, but then like one day later it broke out again in the old thread.  it's ridiculous and there's no sign of it stopping.  i thought maybe i coudl get winchester under control so i pmd him and tried to reason with him but not only did it not work now he says i "stalked" him so whatever.  and yes claw is bad too because he's constantly needling the admins trying to figure out where the line is and how far he can go without crossing it but he's right about this.

You do realize that if he was just banned, I would go back to posting as a regular right? You think im gonna flame Equinox in places he isn't even at  making his demented posts? Of course you don't and never thought of that! You think i'm going to take his spot and complain about "hacking clients" and flame every person on the forums like he does!. And you just don't like me for standing up to you and want me banned too. And now, now you'll want me banned even more now for proving a valid point! Because we both know when I prove a point to you, i'm a piece of shit! 

You say I "Stalked" him, using your exact logic blid, you "Stalked" me too because you did the same things I did for months to me! You did worse and accused me of breaking laws in real life too!. Which is why anything you say against me of that caliber  will be null to me, and you threatening me with a ban with something like that will be null. I'm not taking your threats serious, maybe if tk or another mod who isn't being pmed by you to threaten a ban against me then I'll be more likely to take it serious.

yes several years ago i posted a handful of times saying "hi lance" or whatever when you made posts.  doesnt mean i cant tell you to stop engaging in excessive flame wars all across these forums.  i asked you to stop, i sent you private msgs trying to get you to stop, ive closed threads and split threads trying to get you to stop and you wont stop.  you are being a problem.

"Fuck off lance" "Whether your lance or not, your a piece of shit" (some examples) is just a "I said Hi lance or whatever" to you, of course theres no stalking flame from you! You didn't even have the decency as an admin to answer simple questions I asked about him such who he is, why is he hated or anything because you were so bloody full of yourself
People legitimately thought you were Lance, who btw was in the middle of a campaign of DOS attacks etc against players.  we were mistaken.  thats it.  This circumstance from 3 years ago isnt some trump card you can play to justify flaming equinox right now. 

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2015, 11:11:02 AM »
Why do you fucking talk to me? I dint even talk to you, did you dont understand your a low human being for me and i dint even want to talk at someone like you.. Your useless dude, im disgusting by you, leave me alone garbage.

You didn't even talk to me? There you go lying again, of course you would, you're so used to lying all the time because of your hacking. Here is the evidence - A POST THAT IS NOT TALKING TO YOU, BUT ME TALKING TO BLID

All he did was bring attention to it, it's being worked on now. THE END, THERE IS NO SHINING LIGHT ASCENDING FROM HEAVEN WITH EACH POST HE MAKES ABOUT IT JUST LIKE YOU THINK IM NOT SOME SHINING LIGHT WHEN IM DEFENDING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING

HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO THIS POST I SAY TO BLID?

Winchester can you just shut the hell up, your retard, ignorant, liar and what you do mean absoluty nothing, get a life loser.

This means you are talking to me, and you are a proven lier once again, and that you are full of shit as always and that you have worse memory then a 95 year old man with Alzheimer's .

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2015, 11:13:40 AM »
I just want to know how you guys will made this communauty grow up if people like winchester use picture of other to get what they want, i mean you want to grow up a communauty but you cant even post a picture of yourself without been protect.

Useless admin again.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2015, 11:14:06 AM »

LOLOLOL AGAIN HE RESPONDS TO A POST NOT ADDRESSED AT HIM

You are the most guilty person of not reading posts completely before responding. Which is why you always ignore the most valid points made in other posts

No dude we dont read your comment because your just fucking BIG MORON, your the only one thiking in everything you said about me, everyone know your totaly wrong in what you do.

Everyone know why im acting like that, they know my reason, but they dont understand yours to act like that with me when i dint even cares about you.

Your fighting against someone who dint fucking care about you, and your a shame for everyone who see your moron post everyday.

People know why they hate me, they hate me because im mad, they hate me because im not the equinox they know since ten years, but in your case, they hate you because your just useless and spammed forum and try to be someone when you have no reason to be someone with what your doing.

Get life loser and stop to stalcked me.

God you are beyond retarded, do you honestly think your blid now? You say you don't talk to me, but you respond to me everytime I talk to blid lmfao. What a Wannabe moderator you are.