War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available!
Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

AVENTEURS OF RUSSIAN PRO 2557  61

Grunt Posts: 155 Karma: +10/-1 EMBRACE THE HAPPINESS ***

Thumb$

• Grunt
  • EMBRACE THE HAPPINESS
    • View Profile
Re: AVENTEURS OF RUSSIAN PRO
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2018, 03:10:58 PM »
This niggaz dont understand your supremacy and capacity of makin the smallest corners the best to be played.. You become really good from what i c on posts you pwn everyone oh well good job, cant wait to game with ya 1s again.. Bitt out of shape tho hope you go ez on me missed the game 4 monts but i will be on CuNextTuesday✌️p. S (my IQ is very high so it was ez to read ur typing and deducting 99% of ur original name they will never gwess who u are, cus you gotta involve with every player deep to recognize wich is wich and who is who)
Peon Posts: 19 Karma: +3/-0 **

bigvlad

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: AVENTEURS OF RUSSIAN PRO
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2018, 01:57:25 AM »
Hello OgerMAGE,

Here is proofs I am REAL proffassianal and not a hacker. Please stop this speech. Many people ban me now and say I am hack. Mousey says I am not hack, Mousey say I am 100% REAL PRO.

Please you MUST acknowlege my PROFASSIANAL skill and STOP hi-jack hosting game so you can BAN me when I BEAT YOU TWO GAMES IN ROW!!! I am dissapoint.  I now have no game to play, and if you keep BAN then I will leave and you have NO PRO TO LEARN FROM and NO GAME.
Saw losser.