Author Topic: Remove this flamer status on me!  (Read 29222 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Remove this flamer status on me!
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2015, 02:32:20 PM »

I also remember you disagree with my decision to not closing 2.0.2.1 client, we discussed that already.

Lie, you said your gonna close it for janurary at new patch, you also said your gonna give us a list of who was using 2.0.2.1 what you never did too.

You cares about nothing when we talk about the hacking issue, it's already 4 month done since we talk about that the firs time, and almost 2 month done since you suppose to close it for janurary.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 02:34:33 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2015, 02:37:29 PM »
And what now? Lose one of the most legit players and one of the biggest dude who have help this community... I was not even an admin and was working even or more then all of your staff to save this game, way before all of your fake admins came back and try to act like they care.

And you also let some fucking scrub try to ruined my reputation with lie at doing nothing to stop them.

Thats what the hacking issue bring..

Instead of resolve it and resolve the latency lag at the same time.

Thats not retard you think?

Offline Luke Harper

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2015, 02:55:27 PM »
I agree with iL.  He is working on the hacking stuff.  Just keep in mind, Equinox, the "warning" I gave was not only about posting in Burnt's tournament thread, it's about taking your grievances to all sorts of threads where they don't really belong, which was taking up too much of the forum, just like iL says here.  Seems you know when to stop because you stopped making new threads.

Your "warnings" are meaningless, hence the quote, you didn't even give him a warning.  you gave me a "warning" over flaming which I stopped doing and banned me until March 4th anyway. Should've expected it from you though considering how bias you are against me. Il even said there was nothing bannable in one of the posts. 

You wanna give me a final warning for "Flame" but ban me when I didn't? Keep pushing me blid, keep pushing. See what happens. I'll give you some real "uncalled for flame". Specially when this twat Equinox still around flaming people on his warning and not being banned.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2015, 03:00:34 PM »
Eminem, There your first question.

What are you doing now? Listen... Are we friends? Are you an admin? Do you have good reason to talk at me or talk about me? If no one of this question concern you... Just dont talk about me or talk to me, i dont want to discuss with you or ear my name from your mouth.

Can you do that?

If u keep bringing someones name up, surely they're going to respond, especially if they aren't doing anything wrong

u say dont talk about me but he never sed nythin 2 u. u keep bringing his name up lol

There my first answer, no insult, just a fact, who are you with 7 post to get in this dicussion, you cant know nothing about that story since i dint even know you, smurf!

What are you doing now? Listen... Are we friends? Are you an admin? Do you have good reason to talk at me or talk about me? If no one of this question concern you... Just dont talk about me or talk to me, i dont want to discuss with you or ear my name from your mouth.

Can you do that?

If u keep bringing someones name up, surely they're going to respond, especially if they aren't doing anything wrong

u say dont talk about me but he never sed nythin 2 u. u keep bringing his name up lol

You got 7 post, what you want to proove here?

And now There the only insult from you!
[/quote]

Can you do that?

You got 7 post, what you want to proove here?

Are u looking down on me for not spending my entire life on a forum like u? I have a rap career u know.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 03:09:13 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2015, 03:02:31 PM »
There should be some punishment for EQ if Winchester was banned. I mean this whole thing seems mutual and a mutual punishment seems fit.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2015, 03:03:43 PM »
There should be some punishment for EQ if Winchester was banned. I mean this whole thing seems mutual and a mutual punishment seems fit.

Mutual?? Ive try to ignore him for 4 month, what the fuck you talk about, you should get ban with him you mean.

Offline Luke Harper

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2015, 03:06:35 PM »
You've attacked everyone on this server. And you attack me whenever I don't talk to you useless French Fuck, particularly when I talk to someone as useless as you in blid.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2015, 03:07:50 PM »
I agree with iL.  He is working on the hacking stuff.  Just keep in mind, Equinox, the "warning" I gave was not only about posting in Burnt's tournament thread, it's about taking your grievances to all sorts of threads where they don't really belong, which was taking up too much of the forum, just like iL says here.  Seems you know when to stop because you stopped making new threads.

Your "warnings" are meaningless, hence the quote, you didn't even give him a warning.  you gave me a "warning" over flaming which I stopped doing and banned me until March 4th anyway. Should've expected it from you though considering how bias you are against me. Il even said there was nothing bannable in one of the posts. 

You wanna give me a final warning for "Flame" but ban me when I didn't? Keep pushing me blid, keep pushing. See what happens. I'll give you some real "uncalled for flame". Specially when this twat Equinox still around flaming people on his warning and not being banned.
You and Equinox were getting completely out of hand.  I gave you both a warning and closed the thread.  Then you and he started going back and forth in other threads, and he started making new threads.  In one of those threads, I posted, and I quote, "Don't post in this thread."  You then posted in that thread.  You guys were making the forum a terrible experience for all other users and then when I tried to stop it you did something I directly told you not to do.  There's no argument for you to make. 

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2015, 03:11:00 PM »

I actually agree it seems uneven to ban one and not the other.  However, I gave a direct request, "Winchester, do not post in this thread.  Equinox, do not start more threads."  Equinox obeyed, while Winchester quickly replied to the thread.  I will ban Equinox too the next time he crosses the lines I made but Winchester was boldly breaking my warning.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2015, 03:12:15 PM »
And Winchester is also Eminem.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2015, 03:14:05 PM »
I dont approve these banning comments on me since i dint fucking care about winchester and you all know it.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2015, 03:26:52 PM »
I don't know if I can do that, but you can send him an email.  ilwar2 at mail dot ru

edit: OK, can do
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 04:47:02 PM by blid »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2015, 03:27:18 PM »
I dont really want him banned anyway, because when hes gonna get unban he will keep what he do, and i dont care about him, just tell him to dont come into my threads, using my picture, or talk about me or my family, i dont want him to use my name finally, equinox is the dead word for winchester, thank you.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2015, 04:47:28 PM »
Lie, you said your gonna close it for janurary at new patch, you also said your gonna give us a list of who was using 2.0.2.1 what you never did too.

You cares about nothing when we talk about the hacking issue, it's already 4 month done since we talk about that the firs time, and almost 2 month done since you suppose to close it for janurary.

1. that is approximate time. I can't talk about exact time and should i?
I make things when i have time.
I don't justify myself, just explain.

2. i actually did.
Dec 15: worked already: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,59.msg1365.html#msg1365
Jan 10: disabled after tests: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,64.msg2583.html#msg2583
Also note that nobody except you cared of it and you have been away from war2 then.

And what now? Lose one of the most legit players and one of the biggest dude who have help this community... I was not even an admin and was working even or more then all of your staff to save this game, way before all of your fake admins came back and try to act like they care.

And you also let some fucking scrub try to ruined my reputation with lie at doing nothing to stop them.

Thats what the hacking issue bring..

Instead of resolve it and resolve the latency lag at the same time.

Thats not retard you think?

I appreciate anyone's part in war2 project. I try to compile all the parts together when it's possible.
Unfortunately it's not so easy sometimes.
Sometimes we have to make choice and sometimes several others dislike our choice.
About your reputation: remember what you talked about Lightbringer and compare it with what they talked about you.
Suspicions-based flaming in both cases.
Also note that EviL~Ryu and Winchester attacked you only after you attacked somebody else.

Since you stop to attack anybody they will stop to attack you.

Now this situation looks like people got tired of all this garbage in each single topic and totally on forum, so looks like it's time to intervene for admins.
blid did already.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2015, 04:53:56 PM »
2. i actually did.
Dec 15: worked already: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,59.msg1365.html#msg1365

I didn't know about this.  That's great.  You can make sure everyone you play is using the right version if you have concerns about this.