Author Topic: Remove this flamer status on me!  (Read 28997 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Remove this flamer status on me!
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2015, 07:00:42 PM »
Now, i dont said you hack, but if you do or you love light at the point i think you like him, your not gonna tell me truth anyway, because evrything you do right now is give me your word, and i dont really care about your word because thats not a proof.
Then nothing can be an approvement for you.
I control the server and have technical possibility to change everything. Then we can just finish our conversations.
Here's our destiny. We always have to trust somebody: your bank, government, family...
While playing via internet you also have to trust your provider, game hoster, game admin, etc.

I also understand the importance of trust, so i keep truth above friends, at least here, in war2.ru project.

Now tell me wich version your boys evil ryu use right now.

We gonna see what your truth worth because i know the right answer and its a fact.
Well, account EviL~Ryu uses something that is definitely not combat. I'd say that looks like some kind of bot, supporting several client tags...
No idea how that information will help you.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2015, 07:25:00 PM »
Now, i dont said you hack, but if you do or you love light at the point i think you like him, your not gonna tell me truth anyway, because evrything you do right now is give me your word, and i dont really care about your word because thats not a proof.
I control the server and have technical possibility to change everything. Then we can just finish our conversations.
Here's our destiny. We always have to trust somebody: your bank, government, family...
While playing via internet you also have to trust your provider, game hoster, game admin, etc.

I also understand the importance of trust, so i keep truth above friends, at least here, in war2.ru project.

We gonna see what your truth worth because i know the right answer and its a fact.
Well, account EviL~Ryu uses something that is definitely not combat. I'd say that looks like some kind of bot, supporting several client tags...
Ya i am on bot right now...but i can load on client if you verification [emoji6]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:28:10 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2015, 07:25:24 PM »

Yes there one thing you can do to improved for me and everyone, closing the others patch and clients, let open only war2ru combat and 4.00.

There the good thing to do, there the right thing to do, did you ever seen serious game with different client and different patchs, its not working like that.

BTW: Evil Ryu using 2.0.2.1 and you know it.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:28:28 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2015, 07:25:59 PM »

Ya i am on bot right now...but i can load on cilent if you verification [emoji6]

Your using 2.0.2.1.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2015, 07:29:01 PM »
2. i actually did.
Dec 15: worked already: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,59.msg1365.html#msg1365

I didn't know about this.  That's great.  You can make sure everyone you play is using the right version if you have concerns about this.

i tried this after he made that post... version only showed up like 5-10% of the time for me. every other time it was just empty.

iL what does it mean if you /finger someone and it says nothing after Ver:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2015, 07:30:37 PM »
2. i actually did.
Dec 15: worked already: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,59.msg1365.html#msg1365

I didn't know about this.  That's great.  You can make sure everyone you play is using the right version if you have concerns about this.

i tried this after he made that post... version only showed up like 5-10% of the time for me. every other time it was just empty.

Probably because empty are using 2.0.2.1 lol

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2015, 07:32:47 PM »
Nah, I downloaded the newest version off the site and it was blank for me too.  Maybe it's blank for people with Combat...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2015, 07:33:23 PM »
Yes same for me, i am even empty.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2015, 07:34:21 PM »
Yes same for me, i am even empty.
Your so empty [emoji57]

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2015, 07:35:41 PM »
Your so 2.0.2.1, keep talking to me with your delusional clan.

Vip Channel and everything, dint even question myself about who support you the 2.0.2.1 player and also give you this gift.

Probably iL that guy who you stand all day on the back up server.

What you guys are doing there by the way.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:38:43 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2015, 07:53:41 PM »
Your so 2.0.2.1, keep talking to me with your delusional clan.

Vip Channel and everything, dint even question myself about who support you the 2.0.2.1 player and also give you this gift.

Probably iL that guy who you stand all day on the back up server.

What you guys are doing there by the way.

Backup server has been down for awhile, What'chu talkin' about, Willis?  :o

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2015, 07:55:51 PM »
This is the 4th largest thread in the history of these forums and it was just created today.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2015, 07:57:10 PM »
I know right? Imagine if EQ used his powers for good  :) Amount of work we could get done!

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2015, 02:04:51 AM »
BTW: Evil Ryu using 2.0.2.1 and you know it.

What i wrote before is he uses something unusual that can change client tags, so i'd say it's not even war2.
I can't check the exact version now because i disabled versioncheck for reasons as i wrote before:
Jan 10: disabled after tests: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,64.msg2583.html#msg2583

versioncheck disabled now:
Jan 10: disabled after tests: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,64.msg2583.html#msg2583

Guys, that is what makes much problems here on forum: we discuss every subject in every single thread.
Please, let's discuss differnt subjects in different threads.
Let's discuss reasons to enable or disable versioncheck in it's special thread: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,64.msg2583.html
Otherwise we just repeat the same conversations in each topic again and again.

Equinox, you already explained me several times why you think versioncheck should be enabled. I already explained you why i can't do it.
Please, let's duscuss that in proper topic. Otherwise forum turns to a mess where is nothing possible to find.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2015, 07:18:09 AM »
threads evolve  .. this is more of a "Chat" forum than an "information" forum

i think its unrealistic to expect people to stay on track in each thread, and then make a new thread when the discussion about the specific topic is over... you will be splitting topics/moving tops every hour.

if you're trying to change the dynamic of the forum you're going to moderate it very heavily.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 07:21:06 AM by tk[as] »