Author Topic: Remove this flamer status on me!  (Read 26506 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Remove this flamer status on me! ( NO WINCHESTER THREAD )
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 12:18:34 PM »

admins can you put my personal tag to War2 Legend ?

Can you change it yourself?

I was able to add The Architect to mine but I don't know if everyone can do that.  Go into your profile and see if you can edit your Custom Title field

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Remove this flamer status on me! ( NO WINCHESTER THREAD ) 2
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 12:18:39 PM »
I just notice you touch my personal account and add the flamer status on it, i hope you guys let my thing private and dont fucking touch my account again, remove this retard tag of me now.

I dont fucking care if you guys stick me, but dont fucking touch my personal account.

Thank you.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Remove this flamer status on me!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 12:19:59 PM »
He's "carried on" long enough, since the beginning of this forum and months prior to its existence. a ban for "some time" will do now.
So have you.

That's why I gave you both a "final warning" and started a thread in the admin section for discussion with iL.   You'll both be banned if things continue past this and iL agrees.  Since that warning, you're both still sparring with each other, but so far neither of you has crossed the line I guess.

I haven't said anything offensive to him since this "Final warning". I am not sparring, He has attacked me already. ban now please, thank you. Otherwise it will eventually lead to another flame war as if he can do it, I can too. Let's be serious, he was given the flamer tag for a reason. Either give it to me too to put me on his level, or ban him already. He is consistently attacking to any responses.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 12:23:53 PM by Winchester »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 12:20:18 PM »
He's "carried on" long enough, since the beginning of this forum and months prior to its existence. a ban for "some time" will do now.
So have you.

That's why I gave you both a "final warning" and started a thread in the admin section for discussion with iL.   You'll both be banned if things continue past this and iL agrees.  Since that warning, you're both still sparring with each other, but so far neither of you has crossed the line I guess.

since that warning theres now 3 new threads 2 of them having both of their inputs

if thats not crossing the line not sure what is.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2015, 12:21:07 PM »
Since that warning blid was suppose to ban winchester and dint, i protect myself from spammed with the only option i got.

Telling me i spammed burnt threads? Now i will complaint about winchester and ryu spammed mine.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 12:22:16 PM »
Since that warning blid was suppose to ban winchester and dint, i protect myself from spammed with the only option i got.

I don't think the things Winchester posted in this thread have crossed the line.  A little bit annoying maybe, and he still can't help but reply to you, but at least here he wasn't too insulting or posting pictures or making hack accusations.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2015, 12:22:23 PM »
you're so gone equinox.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2015, 12:24:00 PM »
Listen this dude are troublemaker, i dont want him to follow me and spammed my threads, i dont want him to talk at me or talk about me, your doing nothing, it's ok, but i'll do what needed since i want my threads clear and i cant delete hes post.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2015, 12:26:04 PM »

I don't think the things Winchester posted in this thread have crossed the line.  A little bit annoying maybe, and he still can't help but reply to you, but at least here he wasn't too insulting or posting pictures or making hack accusations.

now you are mediating between the 2. it is f-u-c-k-i-n-g spam nontheless. 4 new spam threads that serve no purpose now on the forum.
strengthen up wtf.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 12:26:17 PM »
If I am the troublemaker, why are you attacking me for telling you that you agreed to terms and conditions to have your title changed?  You are attacking me to provoke a response to make me flame you. Which has yet to happen. There is nothing spamful in my post as it related to the topic, there was no need for another thread as a result, it was on topic.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2015, 12:27:55 PM »
There only right thing to do here, im maybe mean but im not a spammer, winchester is the spammer the stalcker and the one who harasse me 24/24.

Ban him or make sure he understand.

Btw smurf i dint get warned for spammed i get warn for burnt tournament, i cant even get ban for that reason.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2015, 12:28:28 PM »
If I am the troublemaker, why are you attacking me for telling you that you agreed to terms and conditions to have your title changed?  You are attacking me to provoke a response to make me flame you. Which has yet to happen. There is nothing spamful in my post as it related to the topic, there was no need for another thread as a result, it was on topic.

DUDE GET OFF MY DICK, LEAVE ME ALONE, FIND NEW HOBBIE!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2015, 12:32:51 PM »
you are posting just as frequently though. Perhaps it's time to reconsider your hobbies too.

If you think I am on your dick, you probably should put some clothes on then and not leave yourself so exposed.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2015, 12:32:59 PM »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2015, 12:35:56 PM »
winchester

let fucking GO. stop fucking replying. shut the fuck up.
im not being rude, its as simple as that.

you have the habit or urge that you need to somehow reply... if I replied to whoever disagreed with me id fuking shoot myself.

as if I didnt knew you......you carried this same shit vs messiah for months on the occult on every single thread (or wherever his name popped), pretty fucking annoying.

even this post. dont fucking reply to it.

if equinox is a moron (or w/e 100 adjectives u wanna call him),, whos more of a stupid moron, the moron or the idiot who replies to him in every single thread ?, you wanna avoid ban? stop talking to equinox. plain and simple.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 12:37:54 PM by SmurfKinG »