Author Topic: SHUSH 100% HACKS / PROVEN  (Read 14159 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: SHUSH 100% HACKS / PROVEN
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2023, 01:14:40 PM »
there should be bot who inform if player X log with same IP as Y, or players could ask bot about accounts without giving IP info like player X got same IP as player X Y Z
ofc problem would be with VPN, but you could block making new account, it could be problem for new people, but you could write that they need log here at forum and ask for create account admin, I dont think so smurfs would do it xd
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2023, 02:45:03 PM »
Who cares ... many use wide-screen hack..it's allowed.

Offline TSA

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2023, 12:48:06 AM »
I think his smurf account is

NewOrcCity

Shush is from new york city, and that
Name started appearing after I posted this.

Ofc not 100% on this, but a very good guess

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2023, 06:52:13 AM »
Damnnn Shush is a genius.
Making all this hack by himself.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2023, 04:09:45 PM »
I haven't seen him log since. ;0 (probably banned)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2023, 10:04:48 AM »
He isn’t banned.
He probably saw this thread and just smurfing at this point.
war2 > war3

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2023, 11:29:31 AM »
Who cares ... many use wide-screen hack..it's allowed.

it will be very good if you just delete your account and not come again here anymore
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline 00Brett

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2024, 08:56:36 PM »
So I didn't know all this happened with shush....but after talking with Tora a little in game he referenced this thread.  I will say that with minimal knowledge of c# or any kind of programming/coding it is relatively easy to read the memory and see resources like what is outlined....  After my brief fumbling around I will say this....

It's not a map hack per say, you simply know what the persons start location was.  Not geographically or anything but like obviously on gow player 1 is at 4, player 2 at 5 etc.  And if you watch the gold you can see if 6 stays or not.

I can't think of any way to detect against this without having something running on the client side that is scanning for hex readers or something other than warcraft reading the memory?  Not entirely sure.... I'm not that smart.

I don't think this is a reasonable way for someone to "detect expansions" unless they write an application reading the memory (outside of just using a scanner) and alert if you see a sudden -1200 maybe?  Either way...not completely terrifying.  You should know when your opponent is trying to expand....if you're sitting there watching numbers on another screen it would be difficult to determine "oh they're doing this strategy".  Just for clarity I haven't actually used this in a real game, just playing around with computers out of curiosity.  You could definitely tell if they pscout, dual, and starting locations relatively easy.  Makes me wonder how long people have been doing this and just being quiet about it.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2024, 03:50:08 PM »
whoever has to hack in this game in 2024 has a serious inferiority complex. fucking psychopaths. literally. who t.f. hacks warcraft 2 lol

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2024, 01:19:14 PM »
We all know VPN does absolutely nothing on here, right? I guess it would in the channel but who cares about that. We keep referencing VPNs for some reason.

Also, someone has been spoof hacking lately too. Also, talking about how people are doing things/bypassing things to their advantage ("hack") are just making more people do it. We get that right?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2024, 03:50:56 PM »
the hack that 00Brett is describing is a hack that Claw created at least a decade ago and showed it to me... and then sold to other people.

Offline 00Brett

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2024, 04:37:06 PM »
the hack that 00Brett is describing is a hack that Claw created at least a decade ago and showed it to me... and then sold to other people.

Not exactly.... I know what you're talking about but CLAW's hack is way different than what I was piddling with and what shush was doing.  CLAW's hack actually had a small window/application you could put on another monitor and it displayed the entire map uncovered.  I'm talking about just using another application to read items in the memory....once you figure out what address is for specific items you can give them names and watch them live.... for example "Gold of person that started at 4" type stuff.

It is worth noting that both of these methods are 100% undetectable since this game is old and only peer to peer.  We simply use the "server" to find games and connect with each other, from there nothing is stored on the server but everything is in everyone's local client....so reading from the memory to see this information isn't something you can flag as bad or block since your client does in fact need to know what everyone elses is doing for the game to work.