War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Wrcraft 2 Community & Friends 1625  40

Axe Thrower Posts: 279 Karma: +34/-4 ****

woofy

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Wrcraft 2 Community & Friends
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2018, 09:51:06 PM »
FINALLY somebody figured me out! It is true that I throw all of my 1v1s for the good of the War2 ecosystem.  I'm actually unbeaten when I try.

Also, I'd just like to point out that sitting for prolonged periods on the toilet while creating lengthy Warcraft II forum posts can lead to rectal complications.
Sappers Posts: 910 Karma: +54/-8 ******

BabyShark

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2018, 11:25:49 PM »
Thank you for your interest in my rectum.

It is apparent you are familiar with complications of the anus and surrounding tissue, such as tearing, swelling, bleeding, oozing, infection, etc. I won't say how you got it. I think we should keep that between me and you.

Since you have a lot of knowledge and experience in this area, please do recommend some creams, powders, etc. which may be useful.

Your kind concern is *deeply* appreciated.
Grunt Posts: 155 Karma: +10/-1 EMBRACE THE HAPPINESS ***

Thumb$

• Grunt
  • EMBRACE THE HAPPINESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2018, 03:49:47 PM »
Oh glad to see you are alive and well, you did scared me after our games we had 1s you was raging that you decided to end up your life taught you did kill yourself i was under a diff name u probably taught i was jesk🤓hope we game soon mate-next week monday  i will be on war2, very happy your alive your awsome ✌️💪💪💪👈🤩😋
Peon Posts: 9 Karma: +3/-0 **

CrowFU

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2018, 04:33:32 PM »
I doubt you know me, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone still around. Happy holidays. Cheers!

BabyShark

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2018, 07:49:42 PM »
Babyshark.. I just hosted. t/g bo5 for us$25k lezgo

If this isn't just empty words and you really have gathered the mental fortitude to combat the little newbie fish girl (aka evil manipulative piece of garbage mentally ill slut who should be killed because she doesn't like racism, bullying, corruption, and power abuse), I have re-issued the challenge at the American server so you have the chance to redeem yourself.

http://war2usa.com/index.php/forums/topic/i-do-not-wish-to-deprive-dugs-of-the-chance-to-redeem-himself/

This challenge will stay up and open for all of 2019.

I will also accept your invitation to smack-talk you at every opportunity:

Kiaora, Brook! Sorry about poor response but I'm not very active these days as I'm super busy with work.

No such thing as shittalking getting out of control, it's half the driving-force of the cut throat environment war2 is famous for! Without shittalking, smurfing, amazing players such as myself and myself (and several awesome people going out oftheirway to keep the servers active) war2 would have vanished literally over a decade ago. It's this competitive clique environment that made me strive to be the best warcraft 2 player in history, and for newbies like shotgun, swift, virus etc to aspire to.

Simply put, I'm the best and you're all noobs.

Keep it real, but keep it fun.

Love,
Dugs xo

This newb awaits the ownage you've promised. You can do it Dugs!! I believe!!

woofy: How do I respond to this? I don't want to fight her! I might lose! That would be so embarrassing. If I don't fight her, people will know I'm scared!! This is so bad!! WE NEED TO BAN!!

BAN! BAN! BAN! She's crazy!!!! I don't care about the people who want to kill themselves and each other, or about the homeless people who think they are doctors or drug addicts or people who frequent prostitutes or deal drugs and ruin people's lives. I don't care about the people calling for black people (they call them "niggers" - I'm okay with that) to be hanged. I don't care about people calling people's employers and telling the employers lies about them! I JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BY NEWBS!!!!! BANNNNNNNN

I know what I'll do. I'll suddenly pretend to be really busy ***EDIT at my very important job***. Just kind of disappear and hope everyone forgets that BabyShark is smarter than me and scares me and *tears roll down* MOOOOMMMMMMYYY

BabyShark

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2019, 11:58:28 AM »
It's all coming out in the open now.

They have clearly been watching me. We had Christmas crepes days in recent days...

Their energy does indeed still compel me to fight against Trump, climate change, men and masculinity, eating meat, plastic straws, guns, free speech, marriage, human happiness, and unauthorized name changes on Warcraft 2 forums.

Ogre Posts: 1132 Karma: +73/-0 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2019, 06:28:56 AM »
They have clearly been watching me. We had Christmas crepes days in recent days...

Wow, that's kinda crepey  :o

Their energy does indeed still compel me to fight against ../.. climate change

Execllent. We should all fight against climate change.  8)

Peon Posts: 42 Karma: +1/-0 **

baRa

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2019, 03:09:31 PM »
I doubt you know me, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone still around. Happy holidays. Cheers!

Hey what's up Crow! Another west OG
Peon Posts: 9 Karma: +3/-0 **

CrowFU

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2019, 08:12:45 PM »

Hey what's up Crow! Another west OG

Hey there Mr. Bara. West represent.  :)
Ogre Posts: 1332 Karma: +151/-13 *******

XuRnT

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2019, 03:57:53 AM »
x-DW-x)BuRnT( west side don't forget.
Peon Posts: 42 Karma: +1/-0 **

baRa

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2019, 02:35:51 PM »
I remember Crow and CellFU always parding and smurfing together. Along with godpainfu, delton, oggiewan. Good times I miss those days.