Author Topic: Wrcraft 2 Community & Friends  (Read 16378 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Wrcraft 2 Community & Friends
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 08:18:22 PM »
Tl; dr

RoFL @ woofy

"Competitive"

When you dodge BabyShark 1v1 challenge, you have to be the ultimate wuss. I'm average at best. I offered $50 since I knew you'd use the cheapie lame excuse "you're not good enough to 1s". I've beat better players than you occasionally.

Let's just ban everyone who questions us or points out we are sad douchebags.

Get over yourselves.

7 billion ppl in the world.

About 0-20 play Warcraft 2 at any given time.

Go play a game where there is actually some competition since you're failing so hard trying to look macho when you are too scared to play a girl, even for money. You play one map of 100's of maps in one game of 1000's of games and are mediocre at it. Get some perspective. In a tiny pond you're something. In the ocean, you're fish food.

I watched a replay of our 1s. I easily copied your fast mage strat on an unsuspecting opponent better than myself the first time I tried it. It wasn't hard. If I knew your base at 5 was open when my lusties at s5 were attacking, you were 100% dead lol.

One map
One strat

Lol.

The current leadership has run an amazing game into the ground cuz you're a bunch of corrupt, small-minded nincompoops who don't have the brain or vision to realize games need *new* players to survive.

Let's randomly ban people because they beat us in a game or said something true we don't like! Genius! Power abuse at its finest.

So when you ban or dodge any contender, and pat yourself on the back for being some kind of "elite" player when you play only one map with poor skill for the amount of years you've invested on it, don't be surprised when people can't help laughing at you.

The more innocent people you ban, the more you can sit in your happy tiny delusional bubble universe where you are "good".

It would be entertaining to watch you get randomly banned for no reason and watch your rage outbursts.

But good thing you're so big and important at your "important" job and could afford to buy a new computer after you rage bash the first one.

Lol.

The irony

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 08:38:00 PM »
And for as dumb and toxic as equinox was, at least the guy never went after peoples family in real life (No matter how much i was bringing up his family to him), which can't be said about a pathetic low life like you. You literally went after someones family in real life. Since when do good Christians do that?

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 08:40:10 PM »
why is she writing extremely long posts about me banning "contenders" & people that beat me?

straight up cuckoo man  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2018, 08:45:33 PM »
You must've sneezed or breathed wrong around her dug. Be more careful next time

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 11:02:58 PM »
Thankfully there are back-up careers for people like you...as welfare recipients.

"works at:  own boss @ war2usa.com" isn't a real job babyshark.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2018, 05:50:42 AM »
Wow, the host of the non toxic server, returns to war2.ru to post toxic comments. Funny that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2018, 07:55:33 AM »
"positive atmosphere, toxic users removed"

Tupac probably banned her from her own server for being toxic. Good on him if he did lol,

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2018, 09:29:40 AM »
5 lines: "Tldr",

proceeds to write over 20 lines about how important she thinks she is to the world, while being the thing she herself hates

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2018, 09:38:08 AM »
Already said I would 1v1 you any time you see me on the server BS. I even asked you to 1s me recently but you said “only on the new server.”
Truthfully war2 or proving someone wrong on a forum isn’t that important to the average user.
Why do I get the sence you care a lot about the aforementioned.
war2 > war3

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2018, 07:42:53 PM »
Babyshark.. I just hosted. t/g bo5 for us$25k lezgo

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4289.0.html

Lil late Dugs

I no longer care to play at septic.ru and have gotten acclimated to the wonderful fresh air after emerging from the sewage.

You are welcome to come fight me on a server where people aren't randomly banned for liking the wrong ice cream flavor or wanted dead for being born with the wrong skin color, though! Or...dare I say? Playing or mentioning playing W2 in a better place!

But really? The Tora Method? Lol. Just sad.

Open up your sagging money bag to mask the terror you feel inside?

Look how embarrassingly that turned out for Tora who scattered like a cockroach when the light turns on when I took him up on his $250 offer.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4166.0.html

Once you strip away the "admin" title with the swarm of buttkissing fake buddies that brings and the apparently overflowing moneybags, you're both the same frail, fearful creature. Your confidence comes from external things you can lose, which isn't real confidence.

Don't even wanna fight the one you call "newb" cuz you're too afraid you might lose...and that the vultures would descend on your carcass and pick away at whatever self respect you had left.

Here's a little comfort. In addition to your mentally ill BFFs holding your hand as you go through this calamity, you're not alone.

The BabyShark dodgers club is a growing force.

ScaredWangs
vominator
Boorin4385
ToraLauraLei

Why don't you all join a group circle and hold hands to give each other a sense of calm after a few words of truth from a solitary wimpy adversary you don't dare face in the arena send you into a frenzy.

Last time I said something true you didn't like, you called for insta ban! No wonder you're so comfortable with "no holds barred" blabbering! You can secretly ban anyone who pisses you off!!

We found out about DeathKnight. Banning someone else so quickly and easily for no reason with no warning came so naturally and instinctively to you that you didn't even register it in your memory.

You can deprive someone else of their favorite game on a whim. How would you like it done to you?

He's one we found out about because he happens to know someone who cares about justice. He wouldn't have advocated for himself. Most people just disappear quietly. ("Why can't you?" you're thinking, lol.)

How many others have there been, Dugs?

How many?

Hi Babyshark,  just at the beach and decided to check up on forums while waiting for my fiancé to get my favourite ice cream on this lovely day after a super busy week at work and catching up with friends. Oh, and to answer your question, the answer is none.

Have a great day. Bye!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2018, 11:03:48 AM »
^^ No lie this nonsense post BS wrote made me laugh out loud. U know she got nothing to do.
war2 > war3

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2018, 09:03:47 PM »
See this is why me n dugs got along, his post has many levels of genius. Dugs is a super intellegent person

BabyShark, Dugs is the best in 1v1s thats why he doesnt play them, I'm being serious here the guy is so extremely talented at 1v1 he is not morally allowed to play them, if he played 1v1 all the time, 2 many of the greats would get sick of getting owned all the time and retire from the game. I only played dugs 1v1 once, it took me months to build up courage and i told him at the start that i knew id get wrecked and wont let it dis-hearten me from playing warcraft 2. But to tell you the truth it did dis-heaten me and i quit 1v1s for 6 months..

BabyShark your forum posts are tad bit on the insane type. Also meantioning that your posting from the toliet, seems a bit creepy to me, wash your hands first before using your keyboard please.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2018, 09:51:06 PM »
FINALLY somebody figured me out! It is true that I throw all of my 1v1s for the good of the War2 ecosystem.  I'm actually unbeaten when I try.

Also, I'd just like to point out that sitting for prolonged periods on the toilet while creating lengthy Warcraft II forum posts can lead to rectal complications.

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2018, 03:49:47 PM »
Oh glad to see you are alive and well, you did scared me after our games we had 1s you was raging that you decided to end up your life taught you did kill yourself i was under a diff name u probably taught i was jesk🤓hope we game soon mate-next week monday  i will be on war2, very happy your alive your awsome ✌️💪💪💪👈🤩😋
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline CrowFU

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2018, 04:33:32 PM »
I doubt you know me, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone still around. Happy holidays. Cheers!