Author Topic: [done] Mouse/Tora/Blid Please Move This Back To It's Right Place  (Read 3028 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
This post was about a legit tournament that was played(10 people showed). The tournament I'm talking about had a lot of interest and had a good showing. The forum post itself had over 1,200 views. yes a lot of the views are trolling back and forth but this tournament got more interest than most of my other tournaments in general everywhere I posted it as well.

When that was posted Samuel the forums most obvious troll started responding to it and eventually claw posted on it too(claw wasn't banned at the time). I was just defending my post and asked that claw's trolling be deleted at the time. He kept posting multiple advertisements to my tournament as well as his normal trolling on the post comments itself.

I admit claw as far as trolls go can be funny. The posting multiple threads was comical but I didn't ask for it and asked them to be removed at the time because it was confusing would be entrants to the tournament. I only argued on the thread because people were commenting who had no interest in playing the tournament, so i was defending my thread.

Please add this forum post link below to the server discussion where it was and rightfully belongs. This was a good tournament and had a good showing of lots of old school players, I'd like a record of it on the forum, one not in flame wars because of trolls...

Let me know what you guys think(Mouse/Blid)

Thanks

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3826.msg64072.html#msg64072
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 10:14:29 AM by mousEtopher »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Mouse/Tora/Blid Please Move This Back To It's Right Place
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 10:13:59 AM »
sure, i moved it to the tournaments section. i moved a bunch of old tourney threads into that section a while ago & iirc claw made a troll post with the same title as one of your pball tourney posts so maybe i just grabbed the wrong one when i was moving them.
squeak!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: [done] Mouse/Tora/Blid Please Move This Back To It's Right Place
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 06:05:46 PM »
sure, i moved it to the tournaments section. i moved a bunch of old tourney threads into that section a while ago & iirc claw made a troll post with the same title as one of your pball tourney posts so maybe i just grabbed the wrong one when i was moving them.
Okay thanks Mouse, appreciate it.